The shooter doesn’t fit in the lefts narrative box so basic information is being withheld

Label however you want. The guy was a right wing nut. Why is it hard to believe that? Most of the shooters have been. Not all. A few weren’t. But country is pretty split so odds are he’s either wacky right or left. This guy was a rightie.

No..they haven't....

Of the 82 mass public shootings from January 1998 to May 2021, 9 percent have known or alleged ties to white supremacists, neo-Nazis, or anti-immigrant views. Many of the anti-immigrant attackers, such as the Buffalo murderer, hold decidedly environmentalist views that are more in line with the Democrat agenda.
------
Seventy-one percent of mass public shooters have no identifiable political views. But you would never know this from watching TV police dramas or listening to Biden’s constant claim that white supremacists pose the biggest threat of domestic terrorism.

Not sure why gun nuts keep asking that question. I've made it clear several times that I don't fear guns. I have some myself. I fear crazy and unresponsible people who have guns. Is that too complicate for you to understand?
So you want to take them away from responsible people because of a few flakes. There should not be any laws made because of the lowest common denominator. Sorry that does not wash

So you want to take them away from responsible people because of a few flakes. There should not be any laws made because of the lowest common denominator. Sorry that does not wash
I want to take them away from the flakes. All laws are made because of the lowest common denominator. If nobody drove at unsafe speeds, we wouldn't need speed limits. If nobody robbed banks, we wouldn't need to make that illegal. If nobody committed armed robbery, there wouldn't be laws against it.

Some people handle their liquor better than others. Why should everyone be barred from driving drunk?

I want to take them away from the flakes. All laws are made because of the lowest common denominator. If nobody drove at unsafe speeds, we wouldn't need speed limits. If nobody robbed banks, we wouldn't need to make that illegal. If nobody committed armed robbery, there wouldn't be laws against it.
Some how I feel like you are lying.... You would dancing in the streets if they passed a law that banned all guns

Forum List

Back