The shooter doesn’t fit in the lefts narrative box so basic information is being withheld

He was a right wing nut regardless of which branch. Military guy, gun nut, incel postings, covered in RW patches. He likely did this to get back at some woman telling him he was gross.

He was a nut...a Hispanic nut.

Not white. Own it

Why do guns scare you so much?
Not sure why gun nuts keep asking that question. I've made it clear several times that I don't fear guns. I have some myself. I fear crazy and unresponsible people who have guns. Is that too complicate for you to understand?

He was a nut...a Hispanic nut.

Not white. Own it
NAZI INCELS:
FvoIkkbWYAsY2Z9
1683574466456.jpeg

Now that Hispanics are whites, how long will it be before the demographics shift and whites are in the minority?

Scouted out the location and posted these photos and some tattoos too:

This guy documents his alleged social media account in detail.

The Allen shooter thanks, posthumously, your efforts defending his legal rights to shoot school children. You've certainly put in the best effort of all the posters.

The only one who shot school children lately was a left wing, democrat party transgender killer............

The alien shooter shot a bunch of white people...

Yes.....a hispanic, white supremacist who murdered white people.....

Got it......

Do you understand how stupid you are?
Label however you want. The guy was a right wing nut. Why is it hard to believe that? Most of the shooters have been. Not all. A few weren’t. But country is pretty split so odds are he’s either wacky right or left. This guy was a rightie.

Label however you want. The guy was a right wing nut. Why is it hard to believe that? Most of the shooters have been. Not all. A few weren’t. But country is pretty split so odds are he’s either wacky right or left. This guy was a rightie.

No....the majority of shooters who are not just nuts have been left wing.

Forum List

Back