The Shroud of Trayvon

obama-trayvon.jpeg

trayvon-liver.jpg

"We hear in the media on a daily and nightly basis that Trayvon just went to the 7-11 to buy skittles and Iced tea. Thing is, it was not Iced Tea - it was Arizona brand watermelon fruit juice cocktail. Those 2 items - Skittles and the juice can be used to make some sorta drink called Lean.

The media, Crump, Sybrina, and Tracy either don't know or don't want us to know.

I found this in the comment section of an article about the Volusia country cop being suspended for his comments about Martin after the verdict. The original comment is since gone.

Skittles + Arizona tea + Robitussion = " Lean " the new "legal drug "
So what was missing

"" Among its reports, Trayvon Martin’s drug use, explaining how the Skittles and Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail drink he carried that night are ingredients that, when mixed with dextromethorphan (DXM) cough syrup, create “Lean”, a concocted high which can cause psychosis and aggression over the longer term. According to the autopsy report, Martin’s liver showed damage consistent with DXM abuse. ""
The media lies about drink Trayvon was buying; watermelon fruit juice cocktail & Skittles used to make Lean

Kinda interesting to see the bigots come to this thread like moths to a flame.

I don't care which side you're on because this entire thread was doomed from the beginning. "Shroud of Trayvon"? Really? What kind of idiot would preserve something so stupid? The rest of the planet must be looking at us is in disgust, meanwhile, this thread just keeps on growing. Are you people fucking kidding me? Who the fuck cares about this little prick? 100 times more people a day die in this country for far more sinister reasons.

How many times have you posted in this thread? You want it to die, stop posting. Good grief, what's wrong with your brain?

trayvon-liver.jpg

"We hear in the media on a daily and nightly basis that Trayvon just went to the 7-11 to buy skittles and Iced tea. Thing is, it was not Iced Tea - it was Arizona brand watermelon fruit juice cocktail. Those 2 items - Skittles and the juice can be used to make some sorta drink called Lean.

The media, Crump, Sybrina, and Tracy either don't know or don't want us to know.

I found this in the comment section of an article about the Volusia country cop being suspended for his comments about Martin after the verdict. The original comment is since gone.

Skittles + Arizona tea + Robitussion = " Lean " the new "legal drug "
So what was missing

"" Among its reports, Trayvon Martin’s drug use, explaining how the Skittles and Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail drink he carried that night are ingredients that, when mixed with dextromethorphan (DXM) cough syrup, create “Lean”, a concocted high which can cause psychosis and aggression over the longer term. According to the autopsy report, Martin’s liver showed damage consistent with DXM abuse. ""
The media lies about drink Trayvon was buying; watermelon fruit juice cocktail & Skittles used to make Lean

Skittles and Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail - Google Search

...:eusa_shhh:

I don't care which side you're on because this entire thread was doomed from the beginning. "Shroud of Trayvon"? Really? What kind of idiot would preserve something so stupid? The rest of the planet must be looking at us is in disgust, meanwhile, this thread just keeps on growing. Are you people fucking kidding me? Who the fuck cares about this little prick? 100 times more people a day die in this country for far more sinister reasons.

How many times have you posted in this thread? You want it to die, stop posting. Good grief, what's wrong with your brain?

It is rather interesting watching morons ramble on about unimportant things. I'll do as I please and make fun of you idiots when I feel like it, LOL.

What fucking brain?

It is rather interesting watching morons ramble on about unimportant things. I'll do as I please and make fun of you idiots when I feel like it, LOL.

Ramble on, Gaston.

Civil suit?
Olympics moved yet?
Space Invaders fessed up to 9/11?
Obomer MB support still got you down?

Just checking.

Keeping everyone that lives in Fantasy Unicorn Land up to date.

TM's parents met with the The Witch Hunters a few weeks ago in Miami.

The Witch Hunters more than likely told them what we already knew when the Not Guilty verdict came down It. Is. Over.

Trayvon Martin?s Parents Meet With DOJ & FBI Agents oh please go away for godsake - NewsMilitary.com

Jealous, Crump and the Trademarker were on MTP Sunday talking about their "new campaign" to go to every state and preach about SYG which has ZERO to do with this case.

They did that because they have No Other Legs To Stand On.

There is no civil suit.

Ta-da!

There you have it.

Back to your regularly scheduled Fantasy Unicorn Land programming.

Here's one to get you started:

e5a7_canned_unicorn_meat_parts_diagram.jpg

Forum List

Back