The Shroud of Trayvon

Anyone who's still in this thread is completely nuts. And needs to examine their internet priorities.

Good luck!

And yet here you are...

I keep telling you stupid fucking liberals to spend a few bucks and get a non glare monitor so you don't keep embarrassing yo-selves...:lol:

Hmm Obama dressed in KKK garb and then 2 images in a row of comical monkeys. What a great thread. Keep up the fight A.J! :laugh:

:cuckoo:

I mostly post articles, I have a load of threads you progressive/liberals don't like, get over it
ass-hole.jpg

your side did the same thing to bush x10, so enjoy...:lol:

Last edited:
And yet here you are...

I keep telling you stupid fucking liberals to spend a few bucks and get a non glare monitor so you don't keep embarrassing yo-selves...:lol:

Hmm Obama dressed in KKK garb and then 2 images in a row of comical monkeys. What a great thread. Keep up the fight A.J! :laugh:

:cuckoo:

I mostly post articles, I have a load of threads you progressive/liberals don't like, get over it
ass-hole.jpg

...:lol:

Nice try at bowing out with dignity! Way to go!

The fact remains - all young African-American men in the US should carry guns at all times, and be prepared to use them.

So long as they are not criminals I agree.

Kinda interesting to see the bigots come to this thread like moths to a flame.

I don't care which side you're on because this entire thread was doomed from the beginning. "Shroud of Trayvon"? Really? What kind of idiot would preserve something so stupid? The rest of the planet must be looking at us is in disgust, meanwhile, this thread just keeps on growing. Are you people fucking kidding me? Who the fuck cares about this little prick? 100 times more people a day die in this country for far more sinister reasons.

I don't care which side you're on because this entire thread was doomed from the beginning. "Shroud of Trayvon"? Really? What kind of idiot would preserve something so stupid? The rest of the planet must be looking at us is in disgust, meanwhile, this thread just keeps on growing. Are you people fucking kidding me? Who the fuck cares about this little prick? 100 times more people a day die in this country for far more sinister reasons.

Spoken like a true small minded redneck who doesn't care about anything other than what happens in their own 50 mile radius.

Kudos...........................

Spoken like a true small minded redneck who doesn't care about anything other than what happens in their own 50 mile radius.

Redneck am I? I'm not the one living in Amarillo. You can go pour a .40 along the interstate for your homey Trayvon for all I care.

Redneck am I? I'm not the one living in Amarillo. You can go pour a .40 along the interstate for your homey Trayvon for all I care.

Actually..................I was born in Montana, and lived in around 8-10 different places by the time I was 18, because of the circumstances of my life. I was orphaned at 8, and placed in foster care at 12, and ran away to live with my family (Grandparents) when I was 16.

I was told that they couldn't provide college education for me when I graduated, and was told that my plate would be broken (meaning I'd have to forge my own way) when I turned 18.

At age 18, I joined the U.S. Navy, and retired 20 years later with a pension and a decent life.

I'm not "gangsta", yet because of the people I've met over the years, I know what you mean by "pouring out a 40", yet that is something I don't do.

But.................keep trying to figure me out, it's apparent that you're on the wrong track and always will be because of your bigoted views.

Actually..................I was born in Montana, and lived in around 8-10 different places by the time I was 18, because of the circumstances of my life. I was orphaned at 8, and placed in foster care at 12, and ran away to live with my family (Grandparents) when I was 16.

I was told that they couldn't provide college education for me when I graduated, and was told that my plate would be broken (meaning I'd have to forge my own way) when I turned 18.

At age 18, I joined the U.S. Navy, and retired 20 years later with a pension and a decent life.

I'm not "gangsta", yet because of the people I've met over the years, I know what you mean by "pouring out a 40", yet that is something I don't do.

But.................keep trying to figure me out, it's apparent that you're on the wrong track and always will be because of your bigoted views.

you can crawl down off your cross any time now

Forum List

Back