The Shroud of Trayvon

Spoken like a true small minded redneck who doesn't care about anything other than what happens in their own 50 mile radius.

Kudos...........................

Redneck am I? I'm not the one living in Amarillo. You can go pour a .40 along the interstate for your homey Trayvon for all I care.

Actually..................I was born in Montana, and lived in around 8-10 different places by the time I was 18, because of the circumstances of my life. I was orphaned at 8, and placed in foster care at 12, and ran away to live with my family (Grandparents) when I was 16.

I was told that they couldn't provide college education for me when I graduated, and was told that my plate would be broken (meaning I'd have to forge my own way) when I turned 18.

At age 18, I joined the U.S. Navy, and retired 20 years later with a pension and a decent life.

I'm not "gangsta", yet because of the people I've met over the years, I know what you mean by "pouring out a 40", yet that is something I don't do.

But.................keep trying to figure me out, it's apparent that you're on the wrong track and always will be because of your bigoted views.

Musical cat plays a sad tune for you.

animal_gifs_10.gif

Redneck am I? I'm not the one living in Amarillo. You can go pour a .40 along the interstate for your homey Trayvon for all I care.

Actually..................I was born in Montana, and lived in around 8-10 different places by the time I was 18, because of the circumstances of my life. I was orphaned at 8, and placed in foster care at 12, and ran away to live with my family (Grandparents) when I was 16.

I was told that they couldn't provide college education for me when I graduated, and was told that my plate would be broken (meaning I'd have to forge my own way) when I turned 18.

At age 18, I joined the U.S. Navy, and retired 20 years later with a pension and a decent life.

I'm not "gangsta", yet because of the people I've met over the years, I know what you mean by "pouring out a 40", yet that is something I don't do.

But.................keep trying to figure me out, it's apparent that you're on the wrong track and always will be because of your bigoted views.

Musical cat plays a sad tune for you.

animal_gifs_10.gif

Pretty kitty. Pet the pretty kitty.

Let it be a symbol and a reminder that people shouldn't raise their kids to smoke pot and act like a little wannabe gangster, or sooner or later you will end up in jail or dead.

Are you sure a loved one of yours is not a pot head?

Forum List

Back