The sick abomination of sexual perversion now worldwide!

God caused 8 million folk to die from heart disease last year alone so God believes eating Twinkies and washing it down with sweet tea is a dietary perversion.
Got it.

"And the unicorns will come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls, and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness"
Isiah 34:7

Sin is judged by god not me!!! And the wages of sin is death and hell!!! Your choice!

I know... still pissed that you got left behind...

AND pissed you cant get laid.

"So we boiled my son, and did eat him, and I said unto her the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him and she hath hid her son"
2 Kings 6:29
Did they eat gay folks also back then?

"so we boiled my son, and did eat him, and i said unto her the next day, give thy son, that we may eat him and she hath hid her son"
2 kings 6:29
did they eat gay folks also back then?

again!!!! Why show the board your total ignorance???? Why allow Satan to use you as his tool and fool????? Have you no wisdom or understanding at all???

Last edited:
So you think other sexual perversions are perfectly alright? Why pick on that one? Is it because it's not yours?

Perhaps we should worry more about our own sins instead of worrying about others. all we can do for others is pray and invite them to follow the Lord. But no matter what they choose, we still have to follow the Lord ourselves.

In Victorian England, intercourse in any position other than the missionary position was considered a perversion along with masturbation, oral sex, and even a French Kiss.
Times Change.

In Victorian England, intercourse in any position other than the missionary position was considered a perversion along with masturbation, oral sex, and even a French Kiss.
Times Change.

Granny said if I whacked I would go blind.
I asked her if I could do it until I needed glasses.

Homosexual perversion is now spreading all over the world as normal acceptable lifestyles. ANOTHER SIGN THAT WE ARE THE LAST GENERATION,WE ARE THE GENERATION THAT WILL BE ALIVE WHEN JESUS RETURNS!

Jesus hasn't returned for over 2000 years, what makes you think he's coming back?

Homosexual perversion is now spreading all over the world as normal acceptable lifestyles. ANOTHER SIGN THAT WE ARE THE LAST GENERATION,WE ARE THE GENERATION THAT WILL BE ALIVE WHEN JESUS RETURNS!

Jesus hasn't returned for over 2000 years, what makes you think he's coming back?

for some gay sex? he can be out of the closet now ya know.

for some gay sex? he can be out of the closet now ya know.

I reckon there's a gay club out there with his name on it.

Sin is judged by god not me!!! And the wages of sin is death and hell!!! Your choice!

It is just as likely that Islam is actually correct, and that Christians will be sent to hell.

"Lo! Those who disbelieve Our revelations, We shall expose them to the Fire. As often as their skins are consumed We shall exchange them for fresh skins that they may taste the torment. Lo! Allah is ever Mighty, Wise."
-- Surah 4:56

:eusa_whistle:

THINK! YOU NEED NOT LIVE YOUR LIFE IN THE ABOMINATION OF SICK MINDED SEXUAL PERVERSION,CONFESS AND REPENT AND GOD WILL FORGIVE AND WASH YOU CLEAN.==Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God. 1 CORINTHIANS 6:9-11

It is very likely that Jesus was himself a homosexual.

Never married. Never had sex. Spent lots of time with children and little animals.

it is very likely that jesus was himself a homosexual.

Never married. Never had sex. Spent lots of time with children and little animals.

beware!!! Hell burns hot for satan's puppets,tools and fools!!!and you??

Forum List

Back