The sick abomination of sexual perversion now worldwide!

Homosexual perversion is now spreading all over the world as normal acceptable lifestyles. ANOTHER SIGN THAT WE ARE THE LAST GENERATION,WE ARE THE GENERATION THAT WILL BE ALIVE WHEN JESUS RETURNS!

What would you have us do, ...hang the homsexuals, stone them to death, torture them to death?

I think he wants everyone to pray.

Or something.

That's definitely an important aspect of life as a Christian. It certainly won't hurt. I was a falling-down-drunk for many years. A day came when I felt so horribly depressed that I wanted to die. I had rejected God but found myself on my knees (half-drunk) and asked for His help. A few days later a friend of mine invited me to go to AA. I got sober and I attribute that to my prayer.

Don't be ignorant! While all children are born with the nature to sin, no child is helt as guilty untill they are old enough to know right from wrong and have rejected God.

Actually, it depends on which god/religion you believe in.

BELIEVE GOD'S WORD!!!! THINK! YOU NEED NOT LIVE YOUR LIFE IN THE ABOMINATION OF SICK MINDED SEXUAL PERVERSION,CONFESS AND REPENT AND GOD WILL FORGIVE AND WASH YOU CLEAN.==Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God. 1 CORINTHIANS 6:9-11

What would you have us do, ...hang the homsexuals, stone them to death, torture them to death?

Or something.

That's definitely an important aspect of life as a Christian. It certainly won't hurt. I was a falling-down-drunk for many years. A day came when I felt so horribly depressed that I wanted to die. I had rejected God but found myself on my knees (half-drunk) and asked for His help. A few days later a friend of mine invited me to go to AA. I got sober and I attribute that to my prayer.

Since Gismo can't/won't answer the question, can/will you?

What is the answer to christian's hatred for gays?

For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality
Romans 1:26-28

LOL

Very funny that Gysmys dodges any and all questions and just keeps spouting the same ole stuff.

Also, VERY telling that when he is asked a question, he slinks off to start yet another thread where he spouts the same stuff all over again.

If God is so appalled by gays, why did he make them in the first place?

Sounds like he didn't think it through.

Not a good quality in a supreme being.

We're all born in sin and have sin nature in our DNA. That's a result of Adam's rebellion and disobedience toward God's Word in the very beginning in the Garden of Eden. He made Adam perfect but also gave him free will. Adam made the wrong decision and we all suffer the consequences. We're all sinners but we're all called to repent of our sins.
Maybe a Sin gene

Or something.

So you attribute getting sober thanks to your prayer? No thanks to your friend then? Who because he was your friend decided that you might need help. Did you ask him how long he had been thinking of helping you?
Another of the stories of credit where it is not due.
I gather god helped someone score a touchdown, and someone else hit a home run on the very same day!

BELIEVE GOD'S WORD!!!! THINK! YOU NEED NOT LIVE YOUR LIFE IN THE ABOMINATION OF SICK MINDED SEXUAL PERVERSION,CONFESS AND REPENT AND GOD WILL FORGIVE AND WASH YOU CLEAN.==Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God. 1 CORINTHIANS 6:9-11
More people have been slaughtered in the name of religion than for any other single reason. That is true perversion.

More people have been slaughtered in the name of religion than for any other single reason. That is true perversion.

And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God. 1 CORINTHIANS 6:9-11

Considering that Jesus was a homosexual, its doubtful he would support all the hatred against Gays in this thread.

Considering that Jesus was a homosexual, its doubtful he would support all the hatred against Gays in this thread.
Hate may come easy to those that call themselves Christians, but I doubt Jesus hates anyone. That's just not his message.

God hates Fags

phelps.jpg

i think G-d hates idiots who pretend they speak for him.

hate may come easy to those that call themselves christians, but i doubt jesus hates anyone. That's just not his message.

yes!!!! God loves the sinner but god hates all the sinners sin.
so true christians love homosexuals?

yes!!! True christians love sinners,we are all sinners but we hate sin,we confess and repent. We do not say our sin is not sin and thus compound our sins by denying the truth of god's word!!! But you??

How come Christians hate homosexual sex but seem to have no problem with anal or oral sex practised by straight people?

How come Christians hate homosexual sex but seem to have no problem with anal or oral sex practised by straight people?

YOUR IGNORANCE IS SHOWING AGAIN!!!! For this is the will of God, your sanctification; that is, that you abstain from sexual immorality; 4that each of you know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor, 5not in lustful passion, like the Gentiles who do not know God;… 1 THESS.4:4 THERE IS NO HONOR IN SEXUAL PERVERSION!

Forum List

Back