The sick abomination of sexual perversion now worldwide!

It is very likely that Jesus was himself a homosexual.

Never married. Never had sex. Spent lots of time with children and little animals.

Yabut, he had a really loose girlfriend.

Too bad we can't introduce Mary Magdalene to Gismo. We could all chip in and what the heck, pros are used to nutters. He could finally lose his pesky virginity and he'd be so damn happy, we'd never hear from him again.

And, we'd all go to heaven for doing a good deed.

:eusa_angel:

(Hey cool. That's the first time I've ever been able to use the little angel emoticon. Probably the last too.)

`

Homosexual perversion is now spreading all over the world as normal acceptable lifestyles. ANOTHER SIGN THAT WE ARE THE LAST GENERATION,WE ARE THE GENERATION THAT WILL BE ALIVE WHEN JESUS RETURNS!

What would you have us do, ...hang the homsexuals, stone them to death, torture them to death?

If God is so appalled by gays, why did he make them in the first place?

Sounds like he didn't think it through.

Not a good quality in a supreme being.

G-d hates haters.

1. And the Lord spoke to Moses, saying,
4. You shall not turn to the worthless idols, nor shall you make molten deities for yourselves. I am the Lord, your God.
13. You shall not oppress your fellow. You shall not rob. The hired worker's wage shall not remain with you overnight until morning.
17. You shall not hate your brother in your heart. You shall surely rebuke your fellow, but you shall not bear a sin on his account.
- Vayikra 19 (Leviticus)

You don't have to hate the sinner to hate the sin. It's clear that we're heading for a new era not unlike the days of Sodom and Gomorrah. The New Testament also says that the days just prior to Christ's return it will be much like the days during the time of Noah. That generation was destroyed by a flood while the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah were done in by fire and brimstone (a volcano perhaps?).

Anyway ... it's a sad state of affairs but God knows what He's doing. I'm too much of a sinner myself to be the ultimate judge. All I can do is repent of my own sins and pray that others who are lost in sin do the same.

Homosexual perversion is now spreading all over the world as normal acceptable lifestyles. ANOTHER SIGN THAT WE ARE THE LAST GENERATION,WE ARE THE GENERATION THAT WILL BE ALIVE WHEN JESUS RETURNS!

What would you have us do, ...hang the homsexuals, stone them to death, torture them to death?

I think he wants everyone to pray.

Or something.

THINK! YOU NEED NOT LIVE YOUR LIFE IN THE ABOMINATION OF SICK MINDED SEXUAL PERVERSION,CONFESS AND REPENT AND GOD WILL FORGIVE AND WASH YOU CLEAN.==Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God. 1 CORINTHIANS 6:9-11

G-d hates haters.

4. You shall not turn to the worthless idols, nor shall you make molten deities for yourselves. I am the Lord, your God.
13. You shall not oppress your fellow. You shall not rob. The hired worker's wage shall not remain with you overnight until morning.
17. You shall not hate your brother in your heart. You shall surely rebuke your fellow, but you shall not bear a sin on his account.
- Vayikra 19 (Leviticus)

You don't have to hate the sinner to hate the sin. It's clear that we're heading for a new era not unlike the days of Sodom and Gomorrah. The New Testament also says that the days just prior to Christ's return it will be much like the days during the time of Noah. That generation was destroyed by a flood while the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah were done in by fire and brimstone (a volcano perhaps?).

Anyway ... it's a sad state of affairs but God knows what He's doing. I'm too much of a sinner myself to be the ultimate judge. All I can do is repent of my own sins and pray that others who are lost in sin do the same.

As others have said, if god knows what he's doing, why did he make gays?

I do agree with your last line - take care of your own backyard and leave other people (consenting adults) alone.

MYOB

We're all born in sin and have sin nature in our DNA. That's a result of Adam's rebellion and disobedience toward God's Word in the very beginning in the Garden of Eden. He made Adam perfect but also gave him free will. Adam made the wrong decision and we all suffer the consequences. We're all sinners but we're all called to repent of our sins.

GISMYS - you've been asked a very valid question.

Why don't you stop spouting platitudes for a moment and just answer it?

Thank you.

We're all born in sin and have sin nature in our DNA. That's a result of Adam's rebellion and disobedience toward God's Word in the very beginning in the Garden of Eden. He made Adam perfect but also gave him free will. Adam made the wrong decision and we all suffer the consequences. We're all sinners but we're all called to repent of our sins.

That's one of the most revolting beliefs ever - that a beautiful, perfect little human being infant is guilty, by proxy, of some sin that never took place.

Your god likes to play some really nasty little tricks on gullible sheeples.

G-d hates haters.

- Vayikra 19 (Leviticus)

I do agree with your last line - take care of your own backyard and leave other people (consenting adults) alone.

MYOB

God has never forced anyone to accept Him and turn to Him. Free will is a great gift if and when we make good decisions. Nobody is a murderer or a rapist or a homosexual when we leave our mother's womb. We become who we become as a matter of a series of choices throughout our lives. God wants us to turn to Him but he won't force us to.

The great judge, Joshua, says it better than I can:

Joshua 24:15, "And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."

It all boils down to choice, choice, choice.

Don't be ignorant! While all children are born with the nature to sin, no child is helt as guilty untill they are old enough to know right from wrong and have rejected God.

That's one of the most revolting beliefs ever - that a beautiful, perfect little human being infant is guilty, by proxy, of some sin that never took place.

Your god likes to play some really nasty little tricks on gullible sheeples.

You don't have to agree with what the Bible says but it says what it says. Choose ye this day whom ye shall serve. Reject the Bible if you feel you must but ye shan't complain if you face the consequences some day. I'm not the Rule Maker. I just believe Him.

MYOB

God has never forced anyone to accept Him and turn to Him. Free will is a great gift if and when we make good decisions. Nobody is a murderer or a rapist or a homosexual when we leave our mother's womb. We become who we become as a matter of a series of choices throughout our lives. God wants us to turn to Him but he won't force us to.

The great judge, Joshua, says it better than I can:

Joshua 24:15, "And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."

It all boils down to choice, choice, choice.

Choice.

I agree.

That's why I am pro-choice about abortion, equal marriage rights for all, equal any other kind of rights you wanna name.

Period.

No discussion.

Those who don't believe in equality also don't believe in choice. They're free to live my country right now.

Buh-bye

Forum List

Back