The sick abomination of sexual perversion now worldwide!

How come Christians hate homosexual sex but seem to have no problem with anal or oral sex practised by straight people?

YOUR IGNORANCE IS SHOWING AGAIN!!!! For this is the will of God, your sanctification; that is, that you abstain from sexual immorality; 4that each of you know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor, 5not in lustful passion, like the Gentiles who do not know God;… 1 THESS.4:4 THERE IS NO HONOR IN SEXUAL PERVERSION!

The Bible says nothing about anal or oral sex being immoral.

Especially considering Jesus was himself, a homosexual.

How come Christians hate homosexual sex but seem to have no problem with anal or oral sex practised by straight people?

YOUR IGNORANCE IS SHOWING AGAIN!!!! For this is the will of God, your sanctification; that is, that you abstain from sexual immorality; 4that each of you know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor, 5not in lustful passion, like the Gentiles who do not know God;… 1 THESS.4:4 THERE IS NO HONOR IN SEXUAL PERVERSION!

READ AGAIN SILLY TARD!!!!!!!!!!! For this is the will of God, your sanctification; that is, that you abstain from sexual immorality; 4that each of you know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor, 5not in lustful passion, like the Gentiles who do not know God;… 1 THESS.4:4 THERE IS NO HONOR IN SEXUAL PERVERSION!

yes!!!! God loves the sinner but god hates all the sinners sin.
so true christians love homosexuals?

yes!!! True christians love sinners,we are all sinners but we hate sin,we confess and repent. We do not say our sin is not sin and thus compound our sins by denying the truth of god's word!!! But you??
If that's true, there should be more Christians proclaiming their love for homosexuals.

so true christians love homosexuals?

yes!!! True christians love sinners,we are all sinners but we hate sin,we confess and repent. We do not say our sin is not sin and thus compound our sins by denying the truth of god's word!!! But you??
If that's true, there should be more Christians proclaiming their love for homosexuals.

HOW MUCH MORE LOVE ARE YOU LOOKING FOD??? For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

I can't speak for all Christians and the Bible is fairly silent concerning how married couples conduct intimate relations in the privacy of their room. I'm a Christian but I'm no angel. Prior to becoming a Christian I was a very heavy drinker, drug user, and womanizer. I've done lots of lustful things in my life. However, I (and I'm only speaking for myself here) turned to Christ in my mid-20s and "cleaned up my act." I repented of my alcoholism, drug abuse, and misuse of women. I used them to satisfy my own lust but one day saw them as humans worthy of greater respect than I had offered them in the past. I saw them as children of God and decided to be more protective of their dignity.

So ... to answer your question, I do have a problem with sexual acts that fall outside of the realm of what I believe is God's will and intent. His design and blue print is pretty self-evident so I strive to do all things within the bounds of common sense and the natural purpose of my various bodily parts.

However, the Apostle Paul discusses the issue of the conscience. If we can do certain things with a clear conscience and if it doesn't directly contradict the Word and will of God as revealed in the Bible then it isn't necessarily a sin for that soul who's conscience is clear. Another person, on the other hand, may feel that the same act is sinful based on the searing of his conscience so for that person it would be best to abstain.

For this is the will of God, your sanctification; that is, that you abstain from sexual immorality; 4that each of you know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor, 5not in lustful passion, like the Gentiles who do not know God;… 1 THESS.4:4 THERE IS NO HONOR IN SEXUAL PERVERSION!

GOD says unnatural sexual perversion is an abomination!!! period!!!

Theologian's interpretations of translation from Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic have arrived at the conclusion that homosexuality is a sin. I'm sure they can come up some interpretation that anal and oral sex is also a sin. However, things aren't moving in that direction. Masturbation and fornication has moved from super sin status to just a little sin to well it all depends. Homosexuality is going to go the same direction. In a hundred years, it will be considered just as natural masturbation. The only sexual taboos that will last are those that actually do harm such as incest, rape, pedophilia, bestiality, and adultery.

Last edited:
Homosexual perversion is now spreading all over the world as normal acceptable lifestyles. ANOTHER SIGN THAT WE ARE THE LAST GENERATION,WE ARE THE GENERATION THAT WILL BE ALIVE WHEN JESUS RETURNS!

We have been waiting for over 2000 years for Jesus to return. What's taking him so long?

Homosexual perversion is now spreading all over the world as normal acceptable lifestyles. ANOTHER SIGN THAT WE ARE THE LAST GENERATION,WE ARE THE GENERATION THAT WILL BE ALIVE WHEN JESUS RETURNS!

We have been waiting for over 2000 years for Jesus to return. What's taking him so long?

sick of people like him..... and having to tell them what hateful people they are....

Only sick perversion that's sweeping the world is the over-valueing of 1 sin and ignoring the 612 others.[/QUOT===================THINK!!! Killers and thives and common sinners do not try to say their sins are not sins,they know what they do is wrong but sexual perverts compound their sins by trying to clame their sin of sexual perversion is not sin,thus they sin more by denying the TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD!!!

Well, 613 commandments. Not all are sins, some are 'do this.'

Best compiled list I've seen (though note the meanings are given, not the actual text as in Torah)

jewfaq.org/613.htm

A much more thorough and technical listing here (along with relevance to Gentiles)

Hasidic University

Last edited:
Well, 613 commandments. Not all are sins, some are 'do this.'

Best compiled list I've seen (though note the meanings are given, not the actual text as in Torah)

jewfaq.org/613.htm

A much more thorough and technical listing here (along with relevance to Gentiles)

Hasidic University

I do remember now that there were originally a gazillion "commandments". Thanks.

CONFESS AND REPENT,GOD LOVES EVEN YOU AND WOULD WASH YOU AND FORGIVE YOU!!!! THINK!!! Killers and thives and common sinners do not try to say their sins are not sins,they know what they do is wrong but sexual perverts compound their sins by trying to clame their sin of sexual perversion is not sin,thus they sin more by denying the TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD!!!

Forum List

Back