The sick abomination of sexual perversion now worldwide!

Only sick perversion that's sweeping the world is the over-valueing of 1 sin and ignoring the 612 others.[/QUOT===================THINK!!! Killers and thives and common sinners do not try to say their sins are not sins,they know what they do is wrong but sexual perverts compound their sins by trying to clame their sin of sexual perversion is not sin,thus they sin more by denying the TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD!!!

Serial killers can get married.

Homosexual perversion is now spreading all over the world as normal acceptable lifestyles. ANOTHER SIGN THAT WE ARE THE LAST GENERATION,WE ARE THE GENERATION THAT WILL BE ALIVE WHEN JESUS RETURNS!== God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. 25 They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen. 26 That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

28 Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done. 29 Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. 30 They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents. 31 They refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy. 32 They know God’s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too.
ROMANS 1:24-32

Sexual perversion is a choice,a very sick choice!=THINK! YOU NEED NOT LIVE YOUR LIFE IN THE ABOMINATION OF SICK MINDED SEXUAL PERVERSION,CONFESS AND REPENT AND GOD WILL FORGIVE AND WASH YOU CLEAN.==Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God. 1 CORINTHIANS 6:9-11

Isn't there some kind of nutcase Jesus freak forum out there Gizmo can join and give us some relief from his simmering hatred?

WHY stay in the sick abomination of sexual perversion?? GOD WANTS TO FORGIVE,HEAL,AND WASH YOU CLEAN!! such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God. 1 CORINTHIANS 6:9-11

Sexual perversion is a choice,a very sick choice!=THINK! YOU NEED NOT LIVE YOUR LIFE IN THE ABOMINATION OF SICK MINDED SEXUAL PERVERSION,CONFESS AND REPENT AND GOD WILL FORGIVE AND WASH YOU CLEAN.==Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God. 1 CORINTHIANS 6:9-11

Don't forget, that the Pope and the Catholic church claims that even thing about sex is a sin....
if thieves and murders are not going to Heaven, why did Christ promise that those criminals that died on the cross would be in heaven with him??

Last edited:
GOD is not willing that anyone perish, SO CONFESS AND REPENT AND GOD WILL FORGIVE YOU AND WASH YOU CLEAN!!

How come Christians hate homosexual sex but seem to have no problem with anal or oral sex practised by straight people?

I can't speak for all Christians and the Bible is fairly silent concerning how married couples conduct intimate relations in the privacy of their room. I'm a Christian but I'm no angel. Prior to becoming a Christian I was a very heavy drinker, drug user, and womanizer. I've done lots of lustful things in my life. However, I (and I'm only speaking for myself here) turned to Christ in my mid-20s and "cleaned up my act." I repented of my alcoholism, drug abuse, and misuse of women. I used them to satisfy my own lust but one day saw them as humans worthy of greater respect than I had offered them in the past. I saw them as children of God and decided to be more protective of their dignity.

So ... to answer your question, I do have a problem with sexual acts that fall outside of the realm of what I believe is God's will and intent. His design and blue print is pretty self-evident so I strive to do all things within the bounds of common sense and the natural purpose of my various bodily parts.

However, the Apostle Paul discusses the issue of the conscience. If we can do certain things with a clear conscience and if it doesn't directly contradict the Word and will of God as revealed in the Bible then it isn't necessarily a sin for that soul who's conscience is clear. Another person, on the other hand, may feel that the same act is sinful based on the searing of his conscience so for that person it would be best to abstain.

Then you might want to avoid those "acts".

But, if you're an adult and your partner(s) are adults, its nobody's business.

Get it?

Homosexual perversion is now spreading all over the world as normal acceptable lifestyles.
Your statement is contradictory. If it's spreading all over the world as a normal accepted lifestyle, then it can't be a perversion from the normal if it's becoming normal.

Hearts will be broken if Jesus comes back gay.

Almost as badly if this time out they got a woman.

But not nearly as badly as if they got a transgendered messiah.

The popping noises would be heads exploding.......

According to recent archeological evidence Jesus had a wife .

Only sick perversion that's sweeping the world is the over-valueing of 1 sin and ignoring the 612 others.

I thought there were only 7 deadly sins
612 Really - where did you come up with that number ?

SEXUAL PERVERSION IS AN ABOMINATION= A COMPOUND SIN AS PERVERTS TRY TO CLAME THEIR SICK SIN IS NOT SIN AND THUS COMPOUND THEIR SIN BY TRYING TO DENY THE TREUH of GOD'S WORD!!

Only sick perversion that's sweeping the world is the over-valueing of 1 sin and ignoring the 612 others.

SEXUAL PERVERSION IS AN ABOMINATION= A COMPOUND SIN AS PERVERTS TRY TO CLAME THEIR SICK SIN IS NOT SIN AND THUS COMPOUND THEIR SIN BY TRYING TO DENY THE TREUH of GOD'S WORD!!

1 Lust
2 Gluttony
3 Greed
4 Sloth
5 Wrath
6 Envy
7 Pride

1 Lust
2 Gluttony
3 Greed
4 Sloth
5 Wrath
6 Envy
7 Pride
YOU WILL FIND IT HARD TO DEBATE WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS unless you ever read it!!!

Forum List

Back