The sick abomination of sexual perversion now worldwide!

Homosexual perversion is now spreading all over the world as normal acceptable lifestyles.
Your statement is contradictory. If it's spreading all over the world as a normal accepted lifestyle, then it can't be a perversion from the normal if it's becoming normal.

Ya know, Gismo seems to be saying that gays are spreading by reproducing.

Someone should explain the Birds and the Bees to him.

I nominate [MENTION=30820]Moonglow[/MENTION].

:eusa_whistle:

Homosexual perversion is now spreading all over the world as normal acceptable lifestyles.
Your statement is contradictory. If it's spreading all over the world as a normal accepted lifestyle, then it can't be a perversion from the normal if it's becoming normal.

Not Yurt. Definitely not Yurt. He's never had sex.

YES!! SIN AND EVIL IS WORLDWIDE!!!DUH!!! IN these last days GOD says evil will be called good and good evil!!! aAND SO IT IS NOW!!!

YES!! SIN AND EVIL IS WORLDWIDE!!!DUH!!! IN these last days GOD says evil will be called good and good evil!!! aAND SO IT IS NOW!!!

How many homersexual encounters did you have before your guilt forced you to hate gays??

That's not what God told me, he said his best is when he impregnates unwed teenage girls....Hey, just like Zeus.....

Hearts will be broken if Jesus comes back gay.

Almost as badly if this time out they got a woman.

But not nearly as badly as if they got a transgendered messiah.

The popping noises would be heads exploding.......

According to recent archeological evidence Jesus had a wife .
Since there's nothing about archaeology in the Bible, how can there be any such evidence?

That's not what God told me, he said his best is when he impregnates unwed teenage girls....Hey, just like Zeus.....

I BET YOU GET TO RE=READ YOUR LAST POST MANY TIMES in that hot spot for ETERNITY!!!

Gismo prefers peeking under the boys bathroom stalls at school.

Well, first you find someone that has a common interest and then you spend, spend, spend.....

Hey, you know "spend" is just another euphemism for -

Uh, never mind. Think I'd better quit before I get in too deep.

No please, use your words like a spent evening of sexual perversion.

From what I have encountered, a fetish is when you use feathers, a perversion is when you use the whole chicken..........

I BET YOU GET TO RE=READ YOUR LAST POST MANY TIMES in that hot spot for ETERNITY!!!

It's in the Bible, I didn't make it up.....

Hearts will be broken if Jesus comes back gay.

Almost as badly if this time out they got a woman.

But not nearly as badly as if they got a transgendered messiah.

The popping noises would be heads exploding.......

According to recent archeological evidence Jesus had a wife .
Since there's nothing about archaeology in the Bible, how can there be any such evidence?

CSI found hairs and fibers on the shroud of turin?

Well, first you find someone that has a common interest and then you spend, spend, spend.....

From what I have encountered, a fetish is when you use feathers, a perversion is when you use the whole chicken..........

Does that make a feather duster a gateway sin?

only if you smoke a joint first........I roll with the pages of the free bibles.....a little harsh though..

only if you smoke a joint first........I roll with the pages of the free bibles.....a little harsh though..

Its been so long since I had a joint, I don't remember what its like.

G'night fellow goof balls.

G'night Gismo.

Forum List

Back