The Sickness of Anti-White Racism is the Security Blanket of Blacks and Browns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I see an insane, racist imbeciles like the savages especially the douche wearing fake military clothing on stage with Mr. Taylor I refer to this, although disco qu33r Micheal Jackson liked fake militarily stuff too...Too bad non-Whites have nothing to do with fighting for freedom. Whitey did it. But, in a weird turn of events, the freedom Whitey established led to their demise as low IQ, inbred savages flooded their countries as a result of Jewish lobby groups to live off the labor of Whites. Reparations anyone?

Last edited:
Racist Blacks and Browns blame their general failure to adapt to the White Man's civilization as "oppression." In this presentation Jared Taylor explains to the low information, low IQ audience and the two angry savages on stage that Whites are too busy paying taxes to support the Blacks and Browns in America to be devising schemes to keep them down, since obviously taxes would be lower if Blacks and Browns had the IQ and skills to actually do something productive.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I support a race war ...

F1-vs-Nascar-Tony-Stewart-and-Lewis-Hamilton.jpg

It certainly looks like it is going to come down to that one day soon. The white people are always being accused of being racist by the leftist liberal activists and actors on leftist liberal TV. As an old saying goes "don't make the white people angry". It will be the lieberal/democrats in America that will be responsible for a race war if it happens. It is Trump who is trying to keep the peace. :11_2_1043:

Why is whites like you keep talking about a race war? Do you not understand that you will be destroyed if you try that? Not everybody white is going to fight for white supremacy. In fact you will be vastly outnumbered.

When I see an insane, racist imbeciles like the savages especially the douche wearing fake military clothing on stage with Mr. Taylor I refer to this, although disco qu33r Micheal Jackson liked fake militarily stuff too...Too bad non-Whites have nothing to do with fighting for freedom. Whitey did it. But, in a weird turn of events, the freedom Whitey established led to their demise as low IQ, inbred savages flooded their countries as a result of Jewish lobby groups to live off the labor of Whites. Reparations anyone?

The fact you are citing Jared Taylor shows you are an idiot.

There is no such thing as anti white racism.

anti-white racism in the news 24/7 as I've linked/pointed out many timesblacks/dems/libs constantly being anti-white--but that's ok for them to be racist?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahah---you just made yourself look horribly wrongDON LEMON!!!!!!!!!!don lemon white men - Google Search--and I've linked provided evidence in other threads that Lemon is wrong [ as well as being racist ]and this today:Lemon: Trump is distracting you from this - CNN Videoand this TOP HEADLINE from anti-white Huff Post:HuffPost - Breaking News, U.S. and World News | HuffPostand this!!!!! anti-white and sexist:Dear Fellow White Women: We F**ked This Up | HuffPostetc etc etc
`
In your OPINION and opinion are not facts.
???!!!!
your post is without links/facts
here are some more facts--anti-white racism
ANOTHER black hate crime
here's another--white person fired by blacks for ---------------------------------------------being white!!!!!!!!!
please show me somewhere where a black was fired for being black
Instructor at Harris-Stowe gets almost $5 million in racial discrimination suit

News flash, pal. People of color are not going anywhere so you might as well get used to that fact.
Don't like it? Move. I'll help you pack.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Why do non-Whites insist on staying in the White man's civilization in the Western world. For example, why don't non-Whites stay where they are in their shithole countries rather than trying to invade civilization?

Why do non-Whites insist on staying in the White man's civilization in the Western world. For example, why don't non-Whites stay where they are in their shithole countries rather than trying to invade civilization?
Whites dont have a civilization non whites didnt give them via education. Besides we are here because you would have died off without our help. If you want your own civilization move back to europe and disregard the education we gave you on two occasions. I bet you wont like being cave people again right? :rolleyes:

`
Anti-White Racism is just a talking point the far right has raised to the level of a belief.

Are you that stunned? Have you not watched the news from Europe about how bad things are getting over there? The white western population has now woken up and have realized that all this massive third world immigration into Europe was designed to destroy white Europe. What America does not need is thousands and thousands of Spanish people coming into their country. Maybe because you are living in WI. try living in California where the white population will soon be in the minority or maybe already there. Adding more nonwhites to the picture will even make it worse. This is not about racism. This is about white genocide where people like you refuse to see or accept what is happening. Get your ass out of your butt and try listening to the alternative media for a change. Try and get the other side of the story for a change.

`
Anti-White Racism is just a talking point the far right has raised to the level of a belief.

Are you that stunned? Have you not watched the news from Europe about how bad things are getting over there? The white western population has now woken up and have realized that all this massive third world immigration into Europe was designed to destroy white Europe. What America does not need is thousands and thousands of Spanish people coming into their country. Maybe because you are living in WI. try living in California where the white population will soon be in the minority or maybe already there. Adding more nonwhites to the picture will even make it worse. This is not about racism. This is about white genocide where people like you refuse to see or accept what is happening. Get your ass out of your butt and try listening to the alternative media for a change. Try and get the other side of the story for a change.
Dont take your anger out her. You are already a minority. Not to mention your genes are recessive. Not much you are going to be able to do about it.

Whites dont have a civilization non whites didnt give them via education. Besides we are here because you would have died off without our help. If you want your own civilization move back to europe and disregard the education we gave you on two occasions. I bet you wont like being cave people again right? :rolleyes:

It is the white people who civilized the non white world. The white people are superior to any other race. Look at all around you to see that what you are playing on called a computer was invented by white people like so many other comforts around your cave. If the nonwhites think that they are better than white people than why do millions want to immigrate to white countries? Why? Because they know that they can live in peace and feel safe living in a white peoples country. Why go to a racist white country? What? Are they that stupid that they want to move to a racist white country and be treated like shit? Wake up, Obama lover.

Warning. "Don't make the white people angry". If the nonwhites keep trying to push us white folk up against the wall we will fight back. And you do not want to see a white people get angry. That is when white people just could become real racists. Take the hint. Stop knocking white people. You have been warned.

It is the white people who civilized the non white world. The white people are superior to any other race. Look at all around you to see that what you are playing on called a computer was invented by white people like so many other comforts around your cave. If the nonwhites think that they are better than white people than why do millions want to immigrate to white countries? Why? Because they know that they can live in peace and feel safe living in a white peoples country. Why go to a racist white country? What? Are they that stupid that they want to move to a racist white country and be treated like shit? Wake up, Obama lover.

Warning. "Don't make the white people angry". If the nonwhites keep trying to push us white folk up against the wall we will fight back. And you do not want to see a white people get angry. That is when white people just could become real racists. Take the hint. Stop knocking white people. You have been warned.
I stopped reading after the first sentence since it tells me you cant possibly be serious. :laughing0301::laughing0301:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
`
I have a shortwave radio I listen to frequently.....at least it's on in the background. I listen to the hams more than the stations though.

The fact you are citing Jared Taylor shows you are an idiot.

There is no such thing as anti white racism.

That is because the leftist lying liberal media is hiding all the racism that is happening against white people. Jared Taylor only just points it all out. Go to Youtube and punch in hatred against white people and you will find plenty to read. Blacks deep down inside them do hate white people. You see them every day on TV throwing anti white racism around and all done by blacks in the media. The one thing about the lying liberal media is that they will never tell people like you that it was ships owned by Jews that brought the black slaves over too America and it was the blacks in many black countries that kidnapped blacks and sold them to the highest bidder. So, you cannot blame white people for all the slavery that happened in the past. Many people were involved.

`
I have a shortwave radio I listen to frequently.....at least it's on in the background. I listen to the hams more than the stations though.

What you need to do is to go to websites like Jared Taylor's. You will learn a lot more than what you are hearing and getting on your shortwave radio. Just a suggestion.

`

Dont take your anger out her. You are already a minority. Not to mention your genes are recessive. Not much you are going to be able to do about it.

It certainly looks like the white people will soon be a minority in their own country. And I can honestly say that white people are not going to like it one bit. If the Latinos take over America it will be genocide for white people. They are being given a warning every day but they refuse to believe it. They are suckers who believe that they are just wonderful people and that they love everyone but all those everyone's are only using them to gain entrance into white America. They don't really give a shit about white people. The white people in America and the rest of the world are committing racial genocide and the sad part is that they are all in favor and support it happening. It will be a sad day for their white children and grandchildren who will all be on the receiving end of the majority nonwhite hatred and violence. It will happen. Guaranteed. Oh well.

`

It certainly looks like the white people will soon be a minority in their own country. And I can honestly say that white people are not going to like it one bit. If the Latinos take over America it will be genocide for white people. They are being given a warning every day but they refuse to believe it. They are suckers who believe that they are just wonderful people and that they love everyone but all those everyone's are only using them to gain entrance into white America. They don't really give a shit about white people. The white people in America and the rest of the world are committing racial genocide and the sad part is that they are all in favor and support it happening. It will be a sad day for their white children and grandchildren who will all be on the receiving end of the majority nonwhite hatred and violence. It will happen. Guaranteed. Oh well.
Youre basing this off your white instincts and white philosophies which are truly fucked up and faulty. Other races dont think like you whites do. When you lose control no one will even notice except to remark about how the world has gotten better, more humane, more forward thinking.

`

Youre basing this off your white instincts and white philosophies which are truly fucked up and faulty. Other races dont think like you whites do. When you lose control no one will even notice except to remark about how the world has gotten better, more humane, more forward thinking.

They you go? You are just another white hater who thinks that importing more nonwhites from shit hole third world countries will make America great. The more America keeps bringing in immigrants from the third world the worse things will get. Wages will drop and gangs will spring up everywhere. The hopes and dreams of all white people will be gone forever. They will be in the minority and they will pay big time for allowing it to happen. They will deserve what they get and that goes for Canada and all the other white western countries in Europe. The writing is on the wall and they better start to read the warnings. the black people will not be exempt either. They will be treated worse than what white people will be. Asians and Latinos have no love for black people. Things are becoming a white/black bad situation for both our people and race. Just saying.

`

They you go? You are just another white hater who thinks that importing more nonwhites from shit hole third world countries will make America great. The more America keeps bringing in immigrants from the third world the worse things will get. Wages will drop and gangs will spring up everywhere. The hopes and dreams of all white people will be gone forever. They will be in the minority and they will pay big time for allowing it to happen. They will deserve what they get and that goes for Canada and all the other white western countries in Europe. The writing is on the wall and they better start to read the warnings. the black people will not be exempt either. They will be treated worse than what white people will be. Asians and Latinos have no love for black people. Things are becoming a white/black bad situation for both our people and race. Just saying.
Sound like a lot of white propaganda to me. I have Asians and Latinos as family members let alone friends. Sorry but your divide and conquer strategy doesnt work on me. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back