The Silence of the Lambs Or Why the Jewish Media of the USA Are Silent

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
On May 30, in Los Angeles, fosterlings of the pro-Chinese, pro-fascist leadership of the "Democratic" party, the Black Lives Matter scums, carried out Jewish pogroms, desecrating five synagogues and looting a neighborhood of Jewish shops.

How was that possible: the Democratic Party - a party of Jews, mostly from Eastern Europe, fed Black Lives Matter, and they attacked defenseless Jews ???

The Al Qaeda Effect? Or the Taliban Effect?

1595308969921.png

1595308777403.png

Attachments

• 1595308897390.png
    1595308897390.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 91
Jews are great in science and economy, but utterly suck at politics.

That is why they get their small asses kicked every so often through history.

On May 30, in Los Angeles, fosterlings of the pro-Chinese, pro-fascist leadership of the "Democratic" party, the Black Lives Matter scums, carried out Jewish pogroms, desecrating five synagogues and looting a neighborhood of Jewish shops.

How was that possible: the Democratic Party - a party of Jews, mostly from Eastern Europe, fed Black Lives Matter, and they attacked defenseless Jews ???

View attachment 365584

View attachment 365582
Jews are very smart in many areas but total buffoons in survival sense
The American Jews are the “ useful morons “!!
They are at most risk of massive attacks!!!
The white conservatives will use guns and win
The Jews won’t survive

Here in Los Angeles, there is an outstanding free Jewish American weekly newspaper called the Jewish Journal.

It is very professionally produced, both the print and the digital editions.

I have not read it recently, so I do not know whether it has commented on the recent looting and vandalism.

I do know that Jewish Americans have always been in the vanguard of social justice, so I am guessing that is why they are reluctant to condemn that racist "anti-cop movement." They may feel that the "movement" 's aims should be separated from the subsequent looting and vandalism.

Why always the Jews? We haven't exactly heard anything from the right-wingers who claim to be "Christians" lately. Not a peep from such morons as graham and falwell, when shit streams from their mouths about LGBTs and such constantly.

Here in Los Angeles, there is an outstanding free Jewish American weekly newspaper called the Jewish Journal.

I have not read it recently, so I do not know whether it has commented on the recent looting and vandalism.

I do know that Jewish Americans have always been in the vanguard of social justice, so I am guessing that is why they are reluctant to condemn that racist "anti-cop movement." They may feel that the "movement" 's aims should be separated from the subsequent looting and vandalism.
The reason that they don't condemn the "racist anti-cop movement" probably is that there isn't any. You must have noticed that the movement is about bad cops, not cops in general. It is ironic that the shameful situation in Portland involves bad cops being brought in from out of state, who now must be arrested themselves. Not one of these thugs has come forward.

In all honesty, I have very detailed history books of the chemical industry, etc., thankfully before the censorship of the ADL, etc., and the folks in question had zero impact in science except for the plagiarist Einstein. As far as the "economy," since it is political and generally fake science, the consensus is they do their best to fuck it up.

In all honesty, I have very detailed history books of the chemical industry, etc., thankfully before the censorship of the ADL, etc., and the folks in question had zero impact in science except for the plagiarist Einstein. As far as the "economy," since it is political and generally fake science, the consensus is they do their best to fuck it up.

Oh wow, you are so unaware of their scientific and economic contributions:

Since 1970

Jewish Laureates of Nobel Prize in Economics

27 members
===

Since 1905:

Jewish Laureates of Nobel Prize in Chemistry

34 members

===

Since 1907

Jewish Laureates of Nobel Prize in Physics

53 members

===

Since 1908

Jewish Laureates of Nobel Prize in Physiology and medicine

54 members

=====

All this from a scattered people under pressure and hate around the world.

Your "history" books must be cheap.

That is why they get their small asses kicked every so often through history.

But they have succeeded in the struggle for power, and now they are quite effectively fomenting a civil war.

View attachment 365584

View attachment 365582
Jews are very smart in many areas but total buffoons in survival sense
The American Jews are the “ useful morons “!!
They are at most risk of massive attacks!!!
The white conservatives will use guns and win
The Jews won’t survive

I don't get it

Oh wow, you are so unaware of their scientific and economic contributions:

Since 1970

Jewish Laureates of Nobel Prize in Economics

27 members
===

Since 1905:

Jewish Laureates of Nobel Prize in Chemistry

34 members

===

Since 1907

Jewish Laureates of Nobel Prize in Physics

53 members

===

Since 1908

Jewish Laureates of Nobel Prize in Physiology and medicine

54 members

=====

All this from a scattered people under pressure and hate around the world.

Your "history" books must be cheap.

Your comment is off-topic. The question was asked WHY the media (and they are almost all exclusively owned by Jews) HIDE the fact that BLM organized Jewish pogroms.

I did not ask the question of how many Nobel laureates are among them.

In Europe SOMEONE strangely killed opponents of Einstein's Theory, which, as it turned out, is far from universal

Why always the Jews? We haven't exactly heard anything from the right-wingers who claim to be "Christians" lately. Not a peep from such morons as graham and falwell, when shit streams from their mouths about LGBTs and such constantly.

Yes, it is difficult to argue against this fact, as well as against the fact that the Catholic Church, in which this group of population is represented en masse, has been a homosexual church since the end of the ninth century ...

Although sex therapists claim that one-fourth of men "at least once had sexual experience with their own kind"

Last edited:

Do you YOURSELF understand WHAT you wrote, or is it just another chutzpah?

Do you YOURSELF understand WHAT you wrote, or is it just another chutzpah?

I do not understand your point. It is too subtle for me.

Have a nice day!

View attachment 365584

View attachment 365582
Assimilated Jews hate their religion and are mentally ill because they keep ignoring the historical fact that you can't run away.

View attachment 365584

View attachment 365582
I'm Jewish Why don't you worry about the cheating scum in Israel?

Forum List

Back