the similarities between President Trump & Mr Reagan are scintillatingly stunning, folks!

Bush was average but was willing to listen to others

Trump is a moron who thinks he is the brightest person in the room

Rubbish.

President Bush is a sharp guy. Graduate with an MBA from a top school, became a pilot of fighter jets.

Pretending that he is "average" intelligence, much less dull is ridiculous.

Rubbish.

President Bush is a sharp guy. Graduate with an MBA from a top school, became a pilot of fighter jets.

His grades were average at best
John McCain had average grades too

from Woodrow Wilson to Donald Trump, the best American presidents are always those who are labelled as "racist"

Sinajuavi hahahhahaahah....--it's the PARENTS' responsibility to feed their OWN kids------DUH!!!!!!!..not mine ..fk them ....

Sinajuavi woooohooooo--so you are ok with wasting tax $$$ AND the kids throwing food away...they aren't going hungry ..you fkd up there

President Reagan telling Frank Sinatra to stop dancing with his girl — an ‘80s weekend mood.

Sinatra should have tried that with JFK

E-Zi1m_WQAIsGKd

Trump attempted to culminate Reagan's (and Gingrich's) vile work, by cementing inn place a white-right dictatorship, a dictatorship of the oligarchy. Reagan's evil "revolution" set the tone... obstructionism, lies, outright racism and fascism, catering to the worst of the white right.

The 2 are similar in being of insufficient intelligence, snarky, racist, and willing to subvert democracy in the interests of billionaires.

Both traitors to the core.

T
President Trump has a degree from a top Ivy League institution. Are you suggesting the Wharton School graduates 'tards? What does that say about the validity of the degrees from elite institutions?
Trumpolini likely paid for his grades and his diploma. That's how he does things... corrupt always.

T

Trumpolini likely paid for his grades and his diploma. That's how he does things... corrupt always.

In other words, you are contending the Ivy League is totally corrupt and degrees from those institutions are suspect as the professors and administrators are compromised?

In other words, you are contending the Ivy League is totally corrupt and degrees from those institutions are suspect as the professors and administrators are compromised?
That's an absurd reading of what I said, which is that TRUMPOLINI; the criminal grifting perverted fascist lying treasonous lowlife bastard, is corrupt!

Do you think nobody cheats in Ivy League institutions? And if someone does, then the entire institution is corrupt? That was what you said, which is absurd and what I'd expect from someone desperate to defend the indefensible Orange Pustule.

That's an absurd reading of what I said, which is that TRUMPOLINI; the criminal grifting perverted fascist lying treasonous lowlife bastard, is corrupt!

Do you think nobody cheats in Ivy League institutions? And if someone does, then the entire institution is corrupt? That was what you said, which is absurd and what I'd expect from someone desperate to defend the indefensible Orange Pustule.

What you described wasn't just common cheating, but bribery.

And Bribery is something that needs TWO corrupt parties.

If an institution is on the up-and-up, they can't be bribed.

But you are saying the Ivies were bribed.

I don’t care that Don is crude and vulgar. I do care about his total lack of intelligence and his many ridiculously stupid actions.

The problem now is Joe is just as bad as Don, but the MSM and many Americans aren’t paying attention.

10% for the Big Guy

Rubbish.

Bush is very likeable, but dumb. He knows nothing about the Middle East or the oil business. The Arabs, oil men, diplomats, historians all advised against invading Iraq. Even Bandar failed to change Bush's mind. Bush's father advised against the invasion.

Forum List

Back