The simple truth of the marijuana issue

Right, I'm commenting on what you said. See how that works?
no you were not.....i never mentioned republicans voting on anything,you did..i never said anything about legalizing pot,you did.......i was talking about jones,so until you talk about what i said about jones,not the republicans,you were not talking about what i said....see how that works?.......

You said 'many righties smoke pot" and therefore I replied with they vote against their own best interests. Is this confusing to you?
yea it is.....because im sure the ones who want pot legalized voted for it if they had a chance too....so how were they voting against their own interests?....

They are voting for politicians who aren't interested in legalizing pot and in the case of Trump, his own attorney general is notoriously anti-pot. So, yeah, if you voted for Trump and smoke pot, you didn't do yourself any favors.
in my state you voted on a proposition.....it did not matter what the politicians thought....so try again...

Oh, now I see. I'm not talking about you specifically. Feel better now?

So, yeah, if you voted for Trump and smoke pot, you didn't do yourself any favors.

Yeah, we should have voted for another Dem and gotten what we got from the last Dem... a big fat LIE and a backstab....

Dickinson: Obama's War on Pot

Back when he was running for president in 2008, Barack Obama insisted that medical marijuana was an issue best left to state and local governments. "I'm not going to be using Justice Department resources to try to circumvent state laws on this issue," he vowed, promising an end to the Bush administration's high-profile raids on providers of medical pot, which is legal in 16 states and the District of Columbia.

But over the past year, the Obama administration has quietly unleashed a multiagency crackdown on medical cannabis that goes far beyond anything undertaken by George W. Bush. The feds are busting growers who operate in full compliance with state laws, vowing to seize the property of anyone who dares to even rent to legal pot dispensaries, and threatening to imprison state employees responsible for regulating medical marijuana. With more than 100 raids on pot dispensaries during his first three years, Obama is now on pace to exceed Bush's record for medical-marijuana busts. "There's no question that Obama's the worst president on medical marijuana," says Rob Kampia, executive director of the Marijuana Policy Project. "He's gone from first to worst."

The Obama administration let a lot slide compared to how the federal government handled pot previously.

It appears Sessions is going to go back to classifying marijuana as a high priority within the DOJ, have fun with that.

The GOP needs to dump old white Neocon dudes. They're so out of touch. I'll take a Marijuana user over a drunk every time. Just decriminalize and move on.

no you were not.....i never mentioned republicans voting on anything,you did..i never said anything about legalizing pot,you did.......i was talking about jones,so until you talk about what i said about jones,not the republicans,you were not talking about what i said....see how that works?.......

You said 'many righties smoke pot" and therefore I replied with they vote against their own best interests. Is this confusing to you?
yea it is.....because im sure the ones who want pot legalized voted for it if they had a chance too....so how were they voting against their own interests?....

They are voting for politicians who aren't interested in legalizing pot and in the case of Trump, his own attorney general is notoriously anti-pot. So, yeah, if you voted for Trump and smoke pot, you didn't do yourself any favors.
in my state you voted on a proposition.....it did not matter what the politicians thought....so try again...

Oh, now I see. I'm not talking about you specifically. Feel better now?
i think you should learn how this stuff works....every state were its legal or has med pot....it was voted on....who you voted for does not matter...now i feel better....

So, yeah, if you voted for Trump and smoke pot, you didn't do yourself any favors.

Yeah, we should have voted for another Dem and gotten what we got from the last Dem... a big fat LIE and a backstab....

Dickinson: Obama's War on Pot

Back when he was running for president in 2008, Barack Obama insisted that medical marijuana was an issue best left to state and local governments. "I'm not going to be using Justice Department resources to try to circumvent state laws on this issue," he vowed, promising an end to the Bush administration's high-profile raids on providers of medical pot, which is legal in 16 states and the District of Columbia.

But over the past year, the Obama administration has quietly unleashed a multiagency crackdown on medical cannabis that goes far beyond anything undertaken by George W. Bush. The feds are busting growers who operate in full compliance with state laws, vowing to seize the property of anyone who dares to even rent to legal pot dispensaries, and threatening to imprison state employees responsible for regulating medical marijuana. With more than 100 raids on pot dispensaries during his first three years, Obama is now on pace to exceed Bush's record for medical-marijuana busts. "There's no question that Obama's the worst president on medical marijuana," says Rob Kampia, executive director of the Marijuana Policy Project. "He's gone from first to worst."

The Obama administration let a lot slide compared to how the federal government handled pot previously.

It appears Sessions is going to go back to classifying marijuana as a high priority within the DOJ, have fun with that.

Obama Admin did NOT let up.. Prosecuted many cases where banks were used by state licensed pot shops. FORCED state legal operations to go "all cash". And made certain they DID NOT access to bank credit.

Only old folks who still believe "Reefer Madness" want it illegal. They are dying off, and every election cycle the poll numbers for legalizing go up 2 points, and now stand in the low 60% level of support.

How can a "democracy" not enact that which 60% of the people support?

A: when the Congress is too beholden to those making money off reefer prohibition - the LAWYERS

Making reefer legal does the following....

1. it stops a CASH FLOW OUT OF THE COUNTRY to some of the worst criminal gangs on the planet
2. it stops the crimes associated with dealing contraband, as it did when Chicago crime dropped off a cliff when Prohibition was repealed
3. it is a net PLUS $300 billion per year to the US Treasury, at a time when the US now has a $20 trillion deficit
4. it allows farmers to grow crops here that are useful for a variety of products, as hemp use is diverse and profitable
5. it employs more Americans who pay more in taxes

Keeping reefer illegal

1. keeps money flowing to criminal gangs and LAWYERS
2. appeases the worst sub human parrots to ever exist, those who actually believe "Reefer Madness" like Jeff Sessions
Pot smoke causes cancer.
So says the State of California.

Marijuana Smoke

Chemical Status
Cancer:
Currently listed
Chemical Listing Details
Cancer
Listed as causing:
Cancer
Date of Listing:
06/19/2009
Basis for Listing:
SQE

Marijuana Smoke
According to the state of Kalifornia, EVERYTHING causes cancer.

Forum List

Back