🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The sissification of America by liberals

'Safe space' offered at Cleveland university in response to Republican National Convention - The College Fix

It is a travesty how unprepared the left are trying to make our children for the real world.

Sorry to break the news to you but....

Some point out that there are too few African Americans and that it is a rather conservative campus.

Case Western Reserve University - Diversity

Now how are you going to pivot and try and blame liberals again....

Grampa, you can be alright but this shit is a joke...

You have one of Trump's team saying Hillary should be shot for treason.. Not some batshit crazy like easy65 or Bripat, the head of veterans... That is NAZI 1930s shit... Clinton was excoriated 9 times in investigations and they still want her given the death penalty...

What kind of muppets are on the Trump team...

'Safe space' offered at Cleveland university in response to Republican National Convention - The College Fix

It is a travesty how unprepared the left are trying to make our children for the real world.

Good Lord, how surreal. I mean, I can't even imagine being this hopeless and sissified that I need a safe-place.

We're indeed doomed if this our future. What are these people going to do when one day they are totally on their own? Parents are gone, etc. Jesus... going to be a lot of suicides sadly.

Its funny how the only assistance you guys provide is to sit there and point at it.

What's not to point at? Somebody so pathetic they need counseling because a political convention is in town? Do you realize how utterly pathetic that is?

Liberals are beyond stupid.....almost.sub human

See? Its interesting that you claim Liberals are stupid WHILE complaining that they run everything and you're helpless to stop them with all your smarts

When did I say that? Liberals are stupid....isn't their a blm.protest for you to.march in?

Or a "safe" room....what a gay liberal idea.....can't even hear an opposing point if view....because you'll see how fucking retarded yours is

^Says the retard who couldn't get into DeVry let alone Case.

Sorry to break the news to you but....

Some point out that there are too few African Americans and that it is a rather conservative campus.

Case Western Reserve University - Diversity

Now how are you going to pivot and try and blame liberals again....

Grampa, you can be alright but this shit is a joke...

You have one of Trump's team saying Hillary should be shot for treason.. Not some batshit crazy like easy65 or Bripat, the head of veterans... That is NAZI 1930s shit... Clinton was excoriated 9 times in investigations and they still want her given the death penalty...

What kind of muppets are on the Trump team...
All that spinning is gonna make you ill

If my kid was at that college while having a convention with the murders going on...

You better as hell have a safe space or the ability to stay home without it affecting their school for my child.

College kids are basically in the next step into the real world, learning to have their own views and are just starting out in the real world...away from their parents.

Last edited:

If my kid was at that college while having a police convention with the murders going on...

You better as hell have a safe space or the ability to stay home without it affecting their school for my child.

College kids are basically in the next step into the real world, learning to have their own views and are just starting out in the real world...away from their parents.

Did you read the tweet? The College is CLOSED. I repeat CLOSED. Except they opened the social justice department just for this event.
Which begs the question WHY THE FUCK is there a propaganda department?

See? Its interesting that you claim Liberals are stupid WHILE complaining that they run everything and you're helpless to stop them with all your smarts

When did I say that? Liberals are stupid....isn't their a blm.protest for you to.march in?

Or a "safe" room....what a gay liberal idea.....can't even hear an opposing point if view....because you'll see how fucking retarded yours is

If its so retarded why are you helpless to defeat it with all your brain power?
Those who can have real jobs.
Those who can't become Liberal Professors.
It's the problem with our education system. The successes have jobs it's only the losers who teach.

If its so retarded why are you helpless to defeat it with all your brain power?
Those who can have real jobs.
Those who can't become Liberal Professors.
It's the problem with our education system. The successes have jobs it's only the losers who teach.

Why cant the winners beat the losers? Seems like easy competition?

Hilarious.

Look at tiny hands and thin skin Trump.

Romney who had to get 5 friends to hold down one little gay guy so he could assault him.

And pansies like Linda Graham and Titty Cruz.

The most macho in the entire GOP elite is Joni Ernst.

150115_joni_benbaker_1160new.jpg

Hilarious.

Romney who had to get 5 friends to hold down one little gay guy so he could assault him.

Empty headed rhetoric. The result of said safe spaces

Did you read the tweet? The College is CLOSED. I repeat CLOSED. Except they opened the social justice department just for this event.

Ok I reread it several times, it looks as if the Justice Dept collaborated with the LGBT who are more aware of keeping their young adults safe while expressing views .LBGT should not even have been mentioned , who cares..nothing to do with what is going on in town.

I do see your point
The support groups shouldn't be going on during this close down, but there are kids who live on compass who are upset confused.
The meeting should be held in a more neutral area.

But not all will see my view to protect our young adults , I was / is a helicopter mom..

Hilarious.

Wow, that lady needs to learn how to put on make up, I can't stand this photo...yuck..

Ok I reread it several times, it looks as if the Justice Dept collaborated with the LGBT who are more aware of keeping their young adults safe while expressing views .LBGT should not even have been mentioned , who cares..nothing to do with what is going on in town.

I do see your point
The support groups shouldn't be going on during this close down, but there are kids who live on compass who are upset confused.
The meeting should be held in a more neutral area.

But not all will see my view to protect our young adults , I was / is a helicopter mom..

Upset or confused about what? Now our normal political process is traumatizing?

Do you not see the absurdity of this nonsense? Utterly ridiculous

Forum List

Back