🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The sissification of America by liberals

Great idea. Waste more taxpayer money.
If we had my way, no one could vote except those who served a tour in the military. Then we wouldn't need a draft nor would we have to put up with low-information voters being bused to the polls.

Did you read the tweet? The College is CLOSED. I repeat CLOSED. Except they opened the social justice department just for this event.
Which begs the question WHY THE FUCK is there a propaganda department?

Ok I reread it several times, it looks as if the Justice Dept collaborated with the LGBT who are more aware of keeping their young adults safe while expressing views .LBGT should not even have been mentioned , who cares..nothing to do with what is going on in town.

I do see your point
The support groups shouldn't be going on during this close down, but there are kids who live on compass who are upset confused.
The meeting should be held in a more neutral area.

But not all will see my view to protect our young adults , I was / is a helicopter mom..

Upset or confused about what? Now our normal political process is traumatizing?

Do you not see the absurdity of this nonsense? Utterly ridiculous

No one is upset / scared at the political process but the possible madness that was all over the news last week...

Which is the same reason Bikers for Trump came out to protect the convention against the possible gun violence BLM violence against the cops..

All of the Trump hate feared to cause violence at his supporters , maybe some with guns shooting up the scene. If the people had guns during the Trump convention in my city ( which I almost went to ) someone would be dead right now..
Those protesters beat innocent people up coming out of the Trump convention about a month or so ago.

The school was prepared to take care of their own in case this violence was to happen, which it didn't so far.
Not sure why they put out all over the news...Violence will be at the RNC with guns...was on FOX news too..

This is not the normal political process for any convention..

Cleveland Police Union President: Allowing Guns Near Convention Is ‘Absolute Insanity’

The RNC May Deliver What Trump Wants – Violence and Mayhem

Did you read the tweet? The College is CLOSED. I repeat CLOSED. Except they opened the social justice department just for this event.

Ok I reread it several times, it looks as if the Justice Dept collaborated with the LGBT who are more aware of keeping their young adults safe while expressing views .LBGT should not even have been mentioned , who cares..nothing to do with what is going on in town.

I do see your point
The support groups shouldn't be going on during this close down, but there are kids who live on compass who are upset confused.

But not all will see my view to protect our young adults , I was / is a helicopter mom..

No one is upset / scared at the political process but the possible madness that was all over the news last week...

Which is the same reason Bikers for Trump came out to protect the convention against the possible gun violence BLM violence against the cops..

All of the Trump hate feared to cause violence at his supporters , maybe some with guns shooting up the scene. If the people had guns during the Trump convention in my city ( which I almost went to ) someone would be dead right now..
Those protesters beat innocent people up coming out of the Trump convention about a month or so ago.

The school was prepared to take care of their own in case this violence was to happen, which it didn't so far.
Not sure why they put out all over the news...Violence will be at the RNC with guns...was on FOX news too..

Cleveland Police Union President: Allowing Guns Near Convention Is ‘Absolute Insanity’

The children you claim need protection are the very ones inciting the hate.

Simply astounding that you haven't caught on. Just like small children that run their mouths then seek the safety of an adult or group.

I do see your point

The children you claim need protection are the very ones inciting the hate.

Simply astounding that you haven't caught on. Just like small children that run their mouths then seek the safety of an adult or group.

I see where you got this
'Delicate Snowflake' Students Protest Cops Staying on Campus for RNC

I disagree with the article...Fox News along with other stations spread chaos about the RNC last week and then write this dumb ass story...Why? To get viewers. It is not even what happened..This was the reason why...crap I hate these news stations..
Of coarse there will be dumb ass kids causing trouble but the majority don't want anything to to with it..

Here is the petition, nothing wrong with it...they didn't want riots on their campus
Case Western Reserve University Administration: Student Safety During Riot Police Occupation of Case Western Reserve University

Student have started a Change.org petition asking the administration to guarantee student safety while 1,900 police and National Guardsmen are housed"

The petition features nine demands, including that police to store their weapons and gear off campus, refrain from entering university buildings other than their own dorms, and abstain from alcohol and drugs.

Liberals are beyond stupid.....almost.sub human

See? Its interesting that you claim Liberals are stupid WHILE complaining that they run everything and you're helpless to stop them with all your smarts

When did I say that? Liberals are stupid....isn't their a blm.protest for you to.march in?

Or a "safe" room....what a gay liberal idea.....can't even hear an opposing point if view....because you'll see how fucking retarded yours is

If its so retarded why are you helpless to defeat it with all your brain power?
Because of 100 years of institutionalized Democrat privilege that has kept the Republicans down.

RIDICULOUS demands placed upon police. Treating them like parole violators. FUCK EVERY STUDENT THAT SIGNED THAT PETITION.

Bunch of fucking liberal diaper shitting pussies

RIDICULOUS demands placed upon police. Treating them like parole violators. FUCK EVERY STUDENT THAT SIGNED THAT PETITION.

Bunch of fucking liberal diaper shitting pussies

From what I read, most of them are black students .... why can't they set boundaries to protect themselves from riots within their campus. They didn't want trouble..

I support police and find the BLM movement stupid as shit with their violence , but not every black person is behind it.

Anyway I will agree to disagree

Liberals are beyond stupid.....almost.sub human

See? Its interesting that you claim Liberals are stupid WHILE complaining that they run everything and you're helpless to stop them with all your smarts

When did I say that? Liberals are stupid....isn't their a blm.protest for you to.march in?

Or a "safe" room....what a gay liberal idea.....can't even hear an opposing point if view....because you'll see how fucking retarded yours is

Those who can have real jobs.
Those who can't become Liberal Professors.
It's the problem with our education system. The successes have jobs it's only the losers who teach.

Why cant the winners beat the losers? Seems like easy competition?
winners are too busy making money to deal with the losers.

It's the problem with our education system. The successes have jobs it's only the losers who teach.

So they're losers and too busy to shoe their faces on important issues? Thats funny. Their too busy winning to win. :2up:

If only we could be as brave as the conservatives!

You know, the guys who can't go to the market without being armed to the teeth BECAUSE ISIS IS OUT THERE !!

'Safe space' offered at Cleveland university in response to Republican National Convention - The College Fix
It is a travesty how unprepared the left are trying to make our children for the real world.

36 (or there abouts) state houses are controlled by the Republicans. Some have been in GOP hands for 20+ years--enough time for a student to go K-12th grade.

Here is a graphic from USA Today:

State rank* State Number of eligible high schools** Gold medal schools (percent and total number) Silver medal schools (percent and total number) Total number of gold and silver medals Percent of schools with gold and silver medals
1 State: MD Number of eligible high schools**: 232 Gold medal schools (percent and total number): 8.2%
19 Schools Silver medal schools (percent and total number): 20.7%
48 Schools Total number of gold and silver medals: 67 Percent of schools with gold and silver medals: 28.9%
2 State: CT Number of eligible high schools**: 193 Gold medal schools (percent and total number): 5.7%
11 Schools Silver medal schools (percent and total number): 19.2%
37 Schools Total number of gold and silver medals: 48 Percent of schools with gold and silver medals: 24.9%
3 State: CA Number of eligible high schools**: 2,099 Gold medal schools (percent and total number): 4%
84 Schools Silver medal schools (percent and total number): 19.8%
415 Schools Total number of gold and silver medals: 499 Percent of schools with gold and silver medals: 23.8%
4 State: FL Number of eligible high schools**: 696 Gold medal schools (percent and total number): 4.7%
33 Schools Silver medal schools (percent and total number): 16.7%
116 Schools Total number of gold and silver medals: 149 Percent of schools with gold and silver medals: 21.4%
5 State: MA Number of eligible high schools**: 353 Gold medal schools (percent and total number): 6.2%
22 Schools Silver medal schools (percent and total number): 15%
53 Schools Total number of gold and silver medals: 75 Percent of schools with gold and silver medals: 21.2%
6 State: DC Number of eligible high schools**: 36 Gold medal schools (percent and total number): 2.8%
1 School Silver medal schools (percent and total number): 16.7%
6 Schools Total number of gold and silver medals: 7 Percent of schools with gold and silver medals: 19.4%
7 State: ME Number of eligible high schools**: 88 Gold medal schools (percent and total number): 4.5%
4 Schools Silver medal schools (percent and total number): 14.8%
13 Schools Total number of gold and silver medals: 17 Percent of schools with gold and silver medals: 19.3%
8 State: UT Number of eligible high schools**: 137 Gold medal schools (percent and total number): 0.7%
1 School Silver medal schools (percent and total number): 18.2%
25 Schools Total number of gold and silver medals: 26 Percent of schools with gold and silver medals: 19%
9 State: RI Number of eligible high schools**: 56 Gold medal schools (percent and total number): 3.6%
2 Schools Silver medal schools (percent and total number): 14.3%
8 Schools Total number of gold and silver medals: 10 Percent of schools with gold and silver medals: 17.9%
10 State: NY Number of eligible high schools**: 1,262 Gold medal schools (percent and total number): 4.6%
58 Schools Silver medal schools (percent and total number): 13.2%
167 Schools Total number of gold and silver medals: 225 Percent of schools with gold and silver medals: 17.8%
How States Compare in the 2016 Best High Schools Rankings

Its a good mix of states I know are controlled by the left, and the right and some I'm not sure of. A positive sign of what happens when we have purple governments (most of the states are "blue" due to presidential leanings but have Republican govs or legislatures).

Not sure why we have to try to lambast one side or the other on this; every state should try to do better.

The far right was told not to hit several times but would not listen.

The far left then beat the shit out of the far right ever since.

It ain't the lefties who are sissies.

So they're losers and too busy to shoe their faces on important issues? Thats funny. Their too busy winning to win. :2up:
They're too busy making money for themselves and their own families to worry about fixing things for other people. Their kids go to private school.

"Case Western Reserve University, a private Cleveland-based institution, ...."

Gues you guys don't own everything yet, and as conservatives we're all about letting the market decide, right?
You best be careful snowflake, this is not a "safe space".
Snowflake is a retarded scum lib.

Having another bad day shoog?
Nope, but it sure sucks to be you.

Forum List

Back