The Site Still Sucks But It's Better

Anecdotal nay nays mean nothing, and the site is at 90% efficiency instead of the 40% efficiency.

Either we GOP come up with something that strikes the attention positively of the electorate, or we are toast this coming fall.

90% of what?

How is that measured. By computer or by something the administration pulled put of their asses?

How can that be verified? Or are we supposed to trust you to be honest with us?

You? We can't trust you to be honest, Mudwhistle; you proved that during the shut down and attempted default. Me? Nope.

Independent assessment by trusted brokers will make that decision, and I don't see how we in the GOP can lie about that and win the American people's trust in the elections.

The GOP needs a positive program, which we have not had for year.

his post is correct in that they have created their own very watered down benchmarks, lets see them stand for an audit by a non partisan grp. :eusa_whistle:

they have defined success down........amazon in 2008-

Amazon.com today said that this holiday season was its “best ever.”

The company sold 6.3 million items on Dec. 15, its peak day, which translates to 72.9 items per second. Amazon also said it shipped goods to more than 210 countries.

Amazon holiday ?best ever? with peak 73 orders per second - Amazon & the online retail blog

I remember reading they have grown by 20% since then......

what % is 50k of 6 million? :lol:

annnd the back half of the site is NOT built yet, the transfer and calculation of accurate subsidies, costs etc. is NOT working (correctly) or at all.....for god sakes:rolleyes: no wonder they pulled the SHOP ( small biz enrollment) last week.

So now you RWers are going to shout Boogie Man for all of 2014. Yup, you need to scare the pee out of everyone hoping for a major disaster. The fear mongering will now formally begin!

Like Democrats shouted "Worst economy ever" in 2006 until the Dems took over Congress and made that a reality?

Yup. About like that. The difference is, this time, everyone see what a disaster obamacare is and we won't be relying on lies to win.

Anecdotal nay nays mean nothing, and the site is at 90% efficiency instead of the 40% efficiency.

Either we GOP come up with something that strikes the attention positively of the electorate, or we are toast this coming fall.
Not that much of a problem. Dems have to deal with Obamacare!:lol:

ACA is not going to be a major factor except for the far right and hard core libertarians, maybe the 20% the Dems could never attract.

Either we start a POSITIVE program instead of negative nay nays, Meathead, or the Dems will hose us.

Please refrain from using the word "us" when referring to the GOP. Your membership card has been found to be a fraud, kind of like your supposed relevance.

90% of what?

How is that measured. By computer or by something the administration pulled put of their asses?

How can that be verified? Or are we supposed to trust you to be honest with us?

You? We can't trust you to be honest, Mudwhistle; you proved that during the shut down and attempted default. Me? Nope.

Independent assessment by trusted brokers will make that decision, and I don't see how we in the GOP can lie about that and win the American people's trust in the elections.

The GOP needs a positive program, which we have not had for year.
There you go again, using "we" and "GOP" in the same sentence. You are being watched.

Sorry MW the site is the good news even as bad as it is.

A few hospitals have already closed due to the 10/1 end of hospital subsidies.

Top tier hospitals are conspicuously lacking ACA inclusion.

there are no limits to premium, co-pay and deductible increases on the exchanges and non-exchange plans are readily available. Only idiots will be on the exchanges without subsidies a year from now.

The site is the only good news, even though it's all bad.....

Obamacare will turn out just like we predicted......a catastrophe. The early returns are even worse than expected.

Every day I have to deal with government computers using old technology. None of it is user-friendly. It's maddening. And now everyone in America is going to have to deal with it too.

ACA is not going to be a major factor except for the far right and hard core libertarians, maybe the 20% the Dems could never attract.

Either we start a POSITIVE program instead of negative nay nays, Meathead, or the Dems will hose us.

Please refrain from using the word "us" when referring to the GOP. Your membership card has been found to be a fraud, kind of like your supposed relevance.

like I said
With repubs like starkey who needs liberals?

Sorry MW the site is the good news even as bad as it is.

A few hospitals have already closed due to the 10/1 end of hospital subsidies.

Top tier hospitals are conspicuously lacking ACA inclusion.

there are no limits to premium, co-pay and deductible increases on the exchanges and non-exchange plans are readily available. Only idiots will be on the exchanges without subsidies a year from now.

The site is the only good news, even though it's all bad.....

Obamacare will turn out just like we predicted......a catastrophe. The early returns are even worse than expected.

Every day I have to deal with government computers using old technology. None of it is user-friendly. It's maddening. And now everyone in America is going to have to deal with it too.
That is very much true.

You could give a shit about all these people losing their health insurance...You praised Obamacare you fraud

So now you RWers are going to shout Boogie Man for all of 2014. Yup, you need to scare the pee out of everyone hoping for a major disaster. The fear mongering will now formally begin!

Jimmy boy...we RWers don't need to shout Boogyman. The website and the continued flow of "your insurance is cancelled" letters are doing it all for us.

"15% LESS SUCK THAN PREVIOUSLY! ALWAYS REACHING FOR THE STARS!"

- sincerely, The OHbama Administration

Funny! I just went here and the site is fast. You and the Speaker need some computer classes...

Boehner got caught putting the website on hold so he could say it was slow.

Also read there have been 13 denial of service attacks on the site.

I still haven't heard what the Republican answer is to ObamaCare
... :lol:
Giant robot.

Sure, that makes no sense (though about as much sense as any random post of yours), yet it's still a better option that O-care.

Funny! I just went here and the site is fast. You and the Speaker need some computer classes...

Which is why it says "During times of especially high demand, you may be queued to begin your online Marketplace application to ensure the best possible shopping experience," on the top of the page. Did you here that they divert traffic after there are 35,000 people on it at once just to make it fast for them?

No one involved is saying that it is operating at 90%, yet you pop in with an anecdote that it is right after you naysay anecdotes. I would find that strange if I didn't know you were a pathological liar.

No one involved is saying that it is operating at 90%, yet you pop in with an anecdote that it is right after you naysay anecdotes. I would find that strange if I didn't know you were a pathological liar.
Since throughput to the insurance companies will not be known until March 31st wouldn't be simpler to point out that at this rate the backlog won't be caught up on for more than 5 years? 7 million divided by 100,000 per month in case you were wondering where I got that number.

Obama said the site is working.

I guess that means people are getting their information all the way through to the insurance companies.
I guess that means people are getting signed up.
I guess that means the sight is secure and the personal information provided is secure from hackers.

That's what working means to me.

Giant robot.

Sure, that makes no sense (though about as much sense as any random post of yours), yet it's still a better option that O-care.

The GOP's answer was ignored. The Dems are lying when they claim that the GOP has no alternatives. WTF was the shutdown over for Christ's sake.

I still haven't heard what the Republican answer is to ObamaCare ... :lol:

not quite; go back to that thread, last I checked you have not posted in that thread and made the case.....

Giant robot.

The GOP's answer was ignored. The Dems are lying when they claim that the GOP has no alternatives. WTF was the shutdown over for Christ's sake.

There is no republican version of government run health care.

I still haven't heard what the Republican answer is to ObamaCare ... :lol:

:lol: who gives a crap?

oh you want to know what the gop thinks now? uh huh...after nine out of the ten of the issues they said would arise have, now all of a sudden, hey whatta you got? :lol: what, you mimicking obamas talking points? no, you get to ride this train-wreck all the way over the cliff, when the time is ripe, I am sure they'll surface their plan hopefully in a well managed manner. For now? Go hang.

Forum List

Back