🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The slime is finally starting to ooze from what the

Even dems are getting it whether they will admit it or not....Obama weaponized his DOJ and FBI and sent them out to ruin Trump....this is unconscionable behavior by an American president and the people at the top of the FBI and DOJ and CIA...
This must be investigated and prosecuted...it can not be allowed to stand...it will never be forgotten by Trump voters and when fully uncovered has the potential to change our nations news media and democrat party forever....they bit off more than they could chew this time.....

Even dems are getting it whether they will admit it or not....Obama weaponized his DOJ and FBI and sent them out to ruin Trump....this is unconscionable behavior by an American president and the people at the top of the FBI and DOJ and CIA...
This must be investigated and prosecuted...it can not be allowed to stand...it will never be forgotten by Trump voters and when fully uncovered has the potential to change our nations news media and democrat party forever....they bit off more than they could chew this time.....
While I hope that is true I doubt that it is. The Ds are political flesh eating MRSA germs.

While I hope that is true I doubt that it is. The Ds are political flesh eating MRSA germs.
Everything changes when Trump wins re election.....everything.....

Everything changes when Trump wins re election.....everything.....

I'm hoping justice will be restored then.

Forum List

Back