"The Slut Walk" - Where Women Try To Be Enticing and Repulsive At The Same Time

So what you want our women to wear burkas or something? whats wrong with a sexy pair of heels?

Nothing is wrong with high heals, I find them very sexy. When women wear them they are saying: "look at me, I'm sexy".

The problem with the slut walk is that the women are giving mixed messages. On one hand, they are saying "look at me, I am sexy". At the same time they are saying, "Don't think of me as a sex object". You can't have it both ways.

It would appear as if you have the "message all wrong"

The message is look all you want...... But the way i look..... gives you ZERO right to assume its a come on..... it gives you ZERO right to touch, assault or rape me.

Syrenn just nailed it.

Question:

When you "strut your stuff" or dress provocatively, aren't you inviting male attention?

You want a man to look at you with desire, right? You want to feel powerful, ie, able to get a reaction of appreciation from a man.

That doesn't mean you deserve to be raped. It just means you want to be appreciated for your body's attractiveness.

Question:

When you "strut your stuff" or dress provocatively, aren't you inviting male attention?

You want a man to look at you with desire, right? You want to feel powerful, ie, able to get a reaction of appreciation from a man.

That doesn't mean you deserve to be raped. It just means you want to be appreciated for your body's attractiveness.

:clap2: :clap2:

Question:

That is not all there is to "strutting your stuff" and dressing provocatively.

There is also a bigger component of it makes YOU feel good. You like the way you look. You like the clothing you just put on. You like ....you.

I feel sexy in a garter-belt, stockings and stilettos..... i could care less what anyone else thinks.

Question:

There is also a bigger component of it makes YOU feel good. You like the way you look. You like the clothing you just put on. You like ....you.

I feel sexy in a garter-belt, stockings and stilettos..... i could care less what anyone else thinks.

It's the fact that you think this 'feeling' exists in a vacuum, outside of societal influence, that makes you an idiot. No offense.

Question:

It's the fact that you think this 'feeling' exists in a vacuum, outside of societal influence, that makes you an idiot. No offense.

So she should assume that all men are rapists, and go with the burka?

So she should assume that all men are rapists, and go with the burka?

Should you pull your head out of your ass?

There wasn't one. However, you did say

Which led to my burka question. I think we can agree that the head/ass question was rhetorical, so how about you answer the question.

Question:

Good for you.

If you want to wear garter belt and stilettos because this is the only thing that make feel good about yourself, go for it.

Which led to my burka question. I think we can agree that the head/ass question was rhetorical, so how about you answer the question.

And I also agree that your question was a retarded non-sequitur.

So you had no reason to say what you said. Gotcha.

Question:

Good for you.

If you want to wear garter belt and stilettos because this is the only thing that make feel good about yourself, go for it.

Well, gracious if THAT wasn't an awful lot of reading-into.

So you had no reason to say what you said. Gotcha.

I did. You clearly didn't get it though.

No biggie, it happens, to you a lot I suspect.

Question:

Good for you.

Its not the only thing that makes me feel good about my self.

I am giving you and example. When women dress the way they do...it is not only for the reason you gave... to impress or attract other people. It is not always about "getting" attention as you suggest.

Good for you.

Well, gracious if THAT wasn't an awful lot of reading-into.

^Ironic as fuck post is ironic as fuck! :rofl:

Good for you.

Its not the only thing that makes me feel good about my self.

I am giving you and example. When women dress the way they do...it is not only for the reason you gave... to impress or attract other people. It is not always about "getting" attention as you suggest.

I don't buy it. Women usually dress for other women. Even hetero women dress for other women.

Forum List

Back