"The Slut Walk" - Where Women Try To Be Enticing and Repulsive At The Same Time

I wouldn't be begging for women with CFM shoes and no panties. All I would want is one good woman who is faithful to me.

You say that now, if all the women in the US Turned into Mother Teresa today and we all stopped getting laid men would start acting wierd and doing strange things, I've seen it before on deployment, men who aren't getting laid are strange. Stop complaining about the "slutty" women and enjoy life, better to live this way instead of fucking the live stock.

So you believe in the 3 F's. Find 'em, F**K 'em and Forget 'em. Is that today's liberal feminist point of view?

I wouldn't be begging for women with CFM shoes and no panties. All I would want is one good woman who is faithful to me.

You say that now, if all the women in the US Turned into Mother Teresa today and we all stopped getting laid men would start acting wierd and doing strange things, I've seen it before on deployment, men who aren't getting laid are strange. Stop complaining about the "slutty" women and enjoy life, better to live this way instead of fucking the live stock.

So you believe in the 3 F's. Find 'em, F**K 'em and Forget 'em. Is that today's liberal feminist point of view?

I'm a guy. Don't really know if its a feminist point of view or not, if you want a serious commited relationship or marriage go for it, if all you want is one night stands and no commitments thats fine too.

I'm a guy. Don't really know if its a feminist point of view or not, if you want a serious commited relationship or marriage go for it, if all you want is one night stands and no commitments thats fine too.

OK, I agree with your last comment. I'm not sure that's what the liberal feminists at the slut walk are looking for. They seem conflicted. That is the point of my post. They have conflicting messages. i don't know if they want to kiss me or if they will kick me in the balls. lol It seems like they want to do both.

Last edited:
Sluts get a bum rap. They serve a very valuable function in society. Still not sure why they feel discriminated against though. My experience would suggest the exact opposite.

bwgd? :dunno:

You're so messed up, you skipped the second of four F's.

OK, I agree with your last comment. I'm not sure that's what the liberal feminists at the slut walk are looking for. They seem conflicted. That is the point of my post. They have conflicting messages. i don't know if they want to kiss me or if they will kick me in the balls. lol It seems like they want to do both.

You dont understand what they are saying because you dont want to undestand what they are saying

You're so messed up, you skipped the second of four F's.

Sorry, Thanks for reminding me. Actually, the second one is my favorite part. Find 'em, Feel 'em, F**k 'em and Forget 'em.

You dont understand what they are saying because you dont want to undestand what they are saying

Nothing you bitches say ever makes any sense anyway. :lol:

Sluts get a bum rap. They serve a very valuable function in society. Still not sure why they feel discriminated against though. My experience would suggest the exact opposite.

They definently serve a valuable function Mani you are correct, without them most American men would have blue balls and be fucking goats like they do over in the Middle East.

They definently serve a valuable function Mani you are correct, without them most American men would have blue balls and be fucking goats like they do over in the Middle East.

Most guys like sluts that want to F**k. A slut is like a free hooker. lol

Most guys like sluts that want to F**k. A slut is like a free hooker. lol

That was worth pos rep, a thank you, AND quoting with big red font.

I agree with truthmatters:

Nothing you bitches say ever makes any sense anyway.

Thanks for showing your true colors, Gigi. :thup:

tell me your solutions ro women to cover

their beautiful face
their beautiful eyes
their beautiful hair
their large breasts
their long legs
Their shapely bodies

What should women exercise in?
What should women swim in?

I am just looking for your answers as what to do to minimize the risks.

This should take care of everything

islam-burka.jpg

Rape is a crime of opportunity. If a burka clad woman put herself in a position where she was alone with a potential rapist, she would probably get raped.

Modest clothing is NOT a defense against rape.

WOOHOO!!

Then there should be zero issue with what hand how women dress.

Rape is a crime of opportunity. If a burka clad woman put herself in a position where she was alone with a potential rapist, she would probably get raped.

Modest clothing is NOT a defense against rape.
So you're saying jakes wrong when he said that a woman get what she deserves if she wearing slutty looking clothes?

I paraphrased but you get the point

Jake was absolutely wrong if he connected rape with slutty clothing (I don't think that he did that).

Slutty clothing is wrong for other reasons. It is a sign that a woman does not respect herself.

Jake did not connect rape with slutty clothing.

The concept... the same concept you are hanging on to...taken to its extent is rape becasue of what the woman was wearing. She acted/dressed like a slut...and was treated like a slut.

How do you know when a women is dressed sexy...that she does not respect herself?

Its a sign you should mind your own fucking business and quit trying to place YOUR value system on people who dont share YOUR value system.

Your NOT the fashion police

Women have the right to dress anyway that they please. I have the right to judge them anyway that I please. People wear certain clothing styles to make a statement about themselves. What statement are women making when they dress like a slut?

Why do women call sexy shoes CFM shoes? What statement are they making with those shoes?

Why do men in mid life crisis who buy a hot sports car... call it a come fuck me car?

Women have the right to dress anyway that they please. I have the right to judge them anyway that I please. People wear certain clothing styles to make a statement about themselves. What statement are women making when they dress like a slut?

Why do women call sexy shoes CFM shoes? What statement are they making with those shoes?

So what you want our women to wear burkas or something? whats wrong with a sexy pair of heels?

Nothing is wrong with high heals, I find them very sexy. When women wear them they are saying: "look at me, I'm sexy".

The problem with the slut walk is that the women are giving mixed messages. On one hand, they are saying "look at me, I am sexy". At the same time they are saying, "Don't think of me as a sex object". You can't have it both ways.

It would appear as if you have the "message all wrong"

The message is look all you want...... But the way i look..... gives you ZERO right to assume its a come on..... it gives you ZERO right to touch, assault or rape me.

Nothing is wrong with high heals, I find them very sexy. When women wear them they are saying: "look at me, I'm sexy".

The problem with the slut walk is that the women are giving mixed messages. On one hand, they are saying "look at me, I am sexy". At the same time they are saying, "Don't think of me as a sex object". You can't have it both ways.

What I got from it was they are saying just because they dress a certain way it doesn't mean they are asking to be raped or attacked, I don't recall any of them saying not to look at them.

You misunderstand me. I don't think that women get raped because they wear sexy clothing. Only a depraved criminal will force himself on a woman. However, women do attract attention to themselves by dressing sexy. That is the whole point of dressing sexy.

then you need some education..... its not only depraved criminals who rape.

Forum List

Back