"The Slut Walk" - Where Women Try To Be Enticing and Repulsive At The Same Time

That is a difficult decision but I would choose being brutally sodomized rather than spending the rest of my life in prison, losing my wife and family, losing my career, losing my life savings and being ostracized by the community. What about you? Which would you choose?
Gary, if you went with a guy friend of yours camping. Had a few beers and passed out.

When you woke up in your tent. Found that your pants where pulled down and vasoline was smeared on your butt. And your friend was gone.

Would you tell anyone what happened??

Simple answer; Yes or No ??

I would press charges in court, then it would become public.

You might change your mind after a few years in prison, especially if you get raped regularly in prison.

No man can get raped in prison.

Again: words mean things.

OK, You might change your mind after a few years in prison, especially if you get sexually abused (sodomized) regularly in prison

I'm not worried about going to prison. But you just unwittingly (redundancy noted) proved the point.

A man in prison could get sexually assaulted. He could get anally sodomized. But he could never get raped. For a man is not a woman and women are the ones with vaginas.

You could look it up.

If you believe in "standard internet security", then your should also believe that people should take "standard" precautions to minimize the risk of crime, ie. rape.
tell me your solutions ro women to cover

their beautiful face
their beautiful eyes
their beautiful hair
their large breasts
their long legs
Their shapely bodies

What should women exercise in?
What should women swim in?

I am just looking for your answers as what to do to minimize the risks.

The precautions that I am talking about have nothing to do with their beauty. Women should take precautions not to be in a position where they are alone or drunk with men that they don't trust.

You still don't understand date rape/acquaintance rape do you..... the point is that you DO know and TRUST them.

So again.... do tell what precautions should a woman take?

No man can get raped in prison.

Again: words mean things.

OK, You might change your mind after a few years in prison, especially if you get sexually abused (sodomized) regularly in prison

I'm not worried about going to prison. But you just unwittingly (redundancy noted) proved the point.

A man in prison could get sexually assaulted. He could get anally sodomized. But he could never get raped. For a man is not a woman and women are the ones with vaginas.

You could look it up.

I understand the definitions. In any case, sexual assault is a horrific crime whether the victim is a man or a woman.

That is a difficult decision but I would choose being brutally sodomized rather than spending the rest of my life in prison, losing my wife and family, losing my career, losing my life savings and being ostracized by the community. What about you? Which would you choose?
Gary, if you went with a guy friend of yours camping. Had a few beers and passed out.

When you woke up in your tent. Found that your pants where pulled down and vasoline was smeared on your butt. And your friend was gone.

Would you tell anyone what happened??

Simple answer; Yes or No ??

I would press charges in court, then it would become public.

You would have to go to the emergency room and have a rape kit done ASAP otherwise you have no proof.

You could look it up.

I understand the definitions. In any case, sexual assault is a horrific crime whether the victim is a man or a woman.

But you think it's better than being falsely accused (or only "just as" bad).

their beautiful face
their beautiful eyes
their beautiful hair
their large breasts
their long legs
Their shapely bodies

The precautions that I am talking about have nothing to do with their beauty. Women should take precautions not to be in a position where they are alone or drunk with men that they don't trust.

You still don't understand date rape/acquaintance rape do you..... the point is that you DO know and TRUST them.

So again.... do tell what precautions should a woman take?

As I previously posted, I googled "date rape". This is the definition that I found in Wikipedia:
"Date rape", often referred to as acquaintance rape, is an assault or attempted assault usually committed by a new acquaintance involving sexual intercourse without mutual consent.[1][2]
The term date rape is widely used but can be misleading because the person who commits the crime might not be dating the victim. Rather, it could be an acquaintance or stranger

Here is the link: Date rape - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

IMO date rape is committed by an opportunistic rapist who seeks out vulnerable women and then uses the pretext of a date to commit this vicious crime.

Last edited:

You could look it up.

It depends on the circumstances. Either crime can have horrific consequences for the victim.

It depends on the circumstances. Either crime can have horrific consequences for the victim.

Each crime DOES have horrific consequences for the respective victims. That's not the question.

The point is simply that YOU consider the crime of rape to be AS BAD as being falsely accused of being a rapist or maybe even not as bad as being falsely accused.

I disagree with you.

Each crime DOES have horrific consequences for the respective victims. That's not the question.

The point is simply that YOU consider the crime of rape to be AS BAD as being falsely accused of being a rapist or maybe even not as bad as being falsely accused.

I disagree with you.

OK, we can agree to disagree on that point. I think that it depends on the circumstances. Most rapes have horrific lifelong psychological consequences, but not all, it depends on the circumstances and the mental fortitude of the woman...

Last edited:

Standard internet personal security...... its pretty normal.

If you believe in "standard internet security", then your should also believe that people should take "standard" precautions to minimize the risk of crime, ie. rape.

their beautiful face
their beautiful eyes
their beautiful hair
their large breasts
their long legs
Their shapely bodies

This should take care of everything

islam-burka.jpg

their beautiful face
their beautiful eyes
their beautiful hair
their large breasts
their long legs
Their shapely bodies

islam-burka.jpg

Rape is a crime of opportunity. If a burka clad woman put herself in a position where she was alone with a potential rapist, she would probably get raped.

Modest clothing is NOT a defense against rape.

their beautiful face
their beautiful eyes
their beautiful hair
their large breasts
their long legs
Their shapely bodies

islam-burka.jpg

Rape is a crime of opportunity. If a burka clad woman put herself in a position where she was alone with a potential rapist, she would probably get raped.

So you're saying jakes wrong when he said that a woman get what she deserves if she wearing slutty looking clothes?

I paraphrased but you get the point

Rape is NOT sex you fools.

rape is a crime of force which often includes sexual acts.

IT IS NOT JUST dick in vag

islam-burka.jpg

So you're saying jakes wrong when he said that a woman get what she deserves if she wearing slutty looking clothes?

I paraphrased but you get the point

Jake was absolutely wrong if he connected rape with slutty clothing (I don't think that he did that).

Slutty clothing is wrong for other reasons. It is a sign that a woman does not respect herself.

Last edited:
Its a sign you should mind your own fucking business and quit trying to place YOUR value system on people who dont share YOUR value system.

Your NOT the fashion police

Its a sign you should mind your own fucking business and quit trying to place YOUR value system on people who dont share YOUR value system.

Women have the right to dress anyway that they please. I have the right to judge them anyway that I please. People wear certain clothing styles to make a statement about themselves. What statement are women making when they dress like a slut?

Why do women call sexy shoes CFM shoes? What statement are they making with those shoes?

Women have the right to dress anyway that they please. I have the right to judge them anyway that I please. People wear certain clothing styles to make a statement about themselves. What statement are women making when they dress like a slut?

Why do women call sexy shoes CFM shoes? What statement are they making with those shoes?

So what you want our women to wear burkas or something? whats wrong with a sexy pair of heels?

So what you want our women to wear burkas or something? whats wrong with a sexy pair of heels?

Not a damn thing heels and a string of pearls around the waist

Forum List

Back