"The Slut Walk" - Where Women Try To Be Enticing and Repulsive At The Same Time

False accusations of rape can be just as devastating to a man as the violent crime of rape itself is to a woman..

SHAME ON YOU JILLIAN. SHAME ON YOU RINGEL. You are making and encouraging unsubstantiated accusations of rape. SHAME ON YOU. Your crime is just as despicable as the crime of rape itself.

Are you saying you have been accused of rape in this thread ...or are you speaking from personal experience?

I am ashamed to think that anybody thinks that being falsely accused of being a rapist on an anonymous interwebz political message board is even remotely as bad as being a real life victim of the violent crime of rape.

This is not an anonymous web-site. It is a PUBLIC website. I make no attempt to hide my identity. When someone posts a comment on a public site it is available for anyone to see it including, employers, perspective employers, wives, girlfriends, customers, children, law enforcement, etc.

Posting on a website is no different than publishing a story in an newspaper.

Falsely accusing someone of rape publicly is the worst kind of libel. It is extremely irresponsible. You can be held responsible for civil damages and criminal charges can be brought if malice is involved.

This is not a joking matter, just like rape is not a joking matter. It is nothing to joke about. Lives have been ruined by this type of libel. People have lost their families, jobs, careers and businesses because of this type of false accusation. People have gone bankrupt defending themselves in court and some have even ended up in jail.

To make these type of accusation is inciteful.

Wrong.

It is anonymous. If you choose to publicly declare who you "really" are and where you live (in violation of the TOS), that's nothing that changes the website from anonymous to public.

It is simply inaccurate or false to say that this is a public site. The messages may be public (which is kinda the point) but your identity is a fucking username.

But I'll go even further. Being falsely accused of such a vile crime in the real world is very bad. No question about it. Horrifying. Nightmarish. And yet, even as horrible as that is, it doesn't compare to what an actual rape victim goes through.

How can you be enticing and repulsive at the same time? :dunno:

What if someone likes big tits but hates the smell of beer? Enticing-repulsive.

Okay, even for you that didn't make any sense.

If he is turned on by big breasts but can't get a girl to say "yes, let's have sexual intercourse!" unless she's got a bad beer drunk going on, then he might be very familiar with attraction (bewbs) and repulsiveness (stench of beer).

Are you saying you have been accused of rape in this thread ...or are you speaking from personal experience?

I am ashamed to think that anybody thinks that being falsely accused of being a rapist on an anonymous interwebz political message board is even remotely as bad as being a real life victim of the violent crime of rape.

This is not an anonymous web-site. It is a PUBLIC website. I make no attempt to hide my identity. When someone posts a comment on a public site it is available for anyone to see it including, employers, perspective employers, wives, girlfriends, customers, children, law enforcement, etc.

Falsely accusing someone of rape publicly is the worst kind of libel. It is extremely irresponsible. You can be held responsible for civil damages and criminal charges can be brought if malice is involved.

This is not a joking matter, just like rape is not a joking matter. It is nothing to joke about. Lives have been ruined by this type of libel. People have lost their families, jobs, careers and businesses because of this type of false accusation. People have gone bankrupt defending themselves in court and some have even ended up in jail.

Wrong.

It is anonymous. If you choose to publicly declare who you "really" are and where you live (in violation of the TOS), that's nothing that changes the website from anonymous to public.

It is simply inaccurate or false to say that this is a public site. The messages may be public (which is kinda the point) but your identity is a fucking username.

But I'll go even further. Being falsely accused of such a vile crime in the real world is very bad. No question about it. Horrifying. Nightmarish. And yet, even as horrible as that is, it doesn't compare to what an actual rape victim goes through.

How can you say that losing your wife and children, the possibility of life in prison, losing your means income, spending all of your life savings on a lawyer, and being ostracized by your community is not worse than what a rape victim gores through?

Last edited:

If he is turned on by big breasts but can't get a girl to say "yes, let's have sexual intercourse!" unless she's got a bad beer drunk going on, then he might be very familiar with attraction (bewbs) and repulsiveness (stench of beer).

Oh, thank you. Sad when I damn near need a translator to get through that short of a post.

How can you say that losing your wife and children, the possibility of life in prison, losing your means income and being ostracized by your community is not worse than what a rape victim gores through?

Are we really going there, Gary? Really??

I was referring to the avatar of high_gravity.

Wrong.

How can you say that losing your wife and children, the possibility of life in prison, losing your means income, spending all of your life savings on a lawyer, and being ostracized by your community is not worse than what a rape victim gores through?

Two points: ONE is that there is a distinction between the anonymous shit on the interwebz and the real world version. The real world version has potentially horrifying consequences, as I correctly noted.

But still, none of that compares (in my estimation) with being physically violated by the criminal in that way.

Consider it this way: Let's say you had a choice -- a devil's choice, but a choice all the same -- of having some brutal scumbag of a man anally sodomizing you, very much against your desires, or spending some time in prison?

Which would you choose?

Wrong.

Two points: ONE is that there is a distinction between the anonymous shit on the interwebz and the real world version. The real world version has potentially horrifying consequences, as I correctly noted.

But still, none of that compares (in my estimation) with being physically violated by the criminal in that way.

Consider it this way: Let's say you had a choice -- a devil's choice, but a choice all the same -- of having some brutal scumbag of a man anally sodomizing you, very much against your desires, or spending some time in prison?

Which would you choose?

That is a difficult decision but I would choose being brutally sodomized rather than spending the rest of my life in prison, losing my wife and family, losing my career, losing my life savings and being ostracized by the community. What about you? Which would you choose?

Which would you choose?

That is a difficult decision but I would choose being brutally sodomized rather than spending the rest of my life in prison, losing my wife and family, losing my career, losing my life savings and being ostracized by the community. What about you? Which would you choose?

I don't believe you would EVER choose to be butt fucked unless you are that kind of gay.

I would not accept the choice, personally. Devil's choice or otherwise.

But BDBoop nailed you (quite properly) with HER rejoinder.

You fail.

The woman doesn't get to choose, asshole. That's the whole point.

BDBoop, I agreed not to call you dear, Will you please stop calling me names like "asshole"?

By the way, a man who is falsely accused of rape also does not have a choice either.

Last edited:

Which would you choose?

I don't believe you would EVER choose to be butt fucked unless you are that kind of gay.

You fail.

You might change your mind after a few years in prison, especially if you get raped regularly in prison.

Is there a reason that I should fear the people on this board?

I never worried about the people on any other boards?

People on most other boards use their real pictures and we often exchange e mail addresses.

Why are you people so anonymous here? Are you afraid that people will hold you responsible for your own words or are you afraid that harmful people lurk on this board.

Standard internet personal security...... its pretty normal.

If you believe in "standard internet security", then your should also believe that people should take "standard" precautions to minimize the risk of crime, ie. rape.
tell me your solutions ro women to cover

their beautiful face
their beautiful eyes
their beautiful hair
their large breasts
their long legs
Their shapely bodies

What should women exercise in?
What should women swim in?

I am just looking for your answers as what to do to minimize the risks.

You fail.

You might change your mind after a few years in prison, especially if you get raped regularly in prison.

No man can get raped in prison.

Again: words mean things.

If you believe in "standard internet security", then your should also believe that people should take "standard" precautions to minimize the risk of crime, ie. rape.

their beautiful face
their beautiful eyes
their beautiful hair
their large breasts
their long legs
Their shapely bodies

burka.jpg

their beautiful face
their beautiful eyes
their beautiful hair
their large breasts
their long legs
Their shapely bodies

The precautions that I am talking about have nothing to do with their beauty. Women should take precautions not to be in a position where they are alone and/or drunk with men that they don't trust implicitly.

Last edited:

You fail.

No man can get raped in prison.

Again: words mean things.

OK, You might change your mind after a few years in prison, especially if you get sexually abused (sodomized) regularly in prison

Last edited:

Forum List

Back