"The Slut Walk" - Where Women Try To Be Enticing and Repulsive At The Same Time

Gracious. Maybe you shouldn't use the same name everywhere.

Google is our friend.

I don't think all those are him. Could be wrong

Is there a reason that I should fear the people on this board?

I never worried about the people on any other boards?

People on most other boards use their real pictures and we often exchange e mail addresses.

Why are you people so anonymous here? Are you afraid that people will hold you responsible for your own words or are you afraid that harmful people lurk on this board.

Standard internet personal security...... its pretty normal.

Gracious. Maybe you shouldn't use the same name everywhere.

Google is our friend.

People on most other boards use their real pictures and we often exchange e mail addresses.

Why are you people so anonymous here? Are you afraid that people will hold you responsible for your own words or are you afraid that harmful people lurk on this board.

Use your head for once Anyone can join this discussion board. You leave a trial in cyber space when you use one ID ever where you go.

Use your head for once Anyone can join this discussion board. You leave a trial in cyber space when you use one ID ever where you go.

So the resident slut wishes to hijack my welcome thread? Must have security issues if you need to whore for it here.

Sad socks.... will fix that problem :lol:

So the resident slut wishes to hijack my welcome thread? Must have security issues if you need to whore for it here.

Dude is insulting the rest of the resident sluts, I tell you what.

I'm confused.:lol:

No worries, she carried the quote over from another thread *I was confused, too*

think about this OP.... what is it about ....wanting to consider women sluts by the way they dress....

and then very same said OP asks about why all the anonymous about your info stuff... answered ...personal security.

So..... new poster out of the gate calls me the "resident slut and whore" who has security issues

hhhhmmmmm...... :lmao:

your statements are your opinion and are unsubstantiated.

Yes, they are substantiated, Go to yellodyno.com/html/rape_stats.html]Rape Statistics - Yello Dyno[/url], although the breakdown by decade of victim's age is notoriously hidden from publication.

Near all forcible rapes (99%) involved female victim

I'm not sure what non-forcible rape is.

About 80% of rape victims were under age 30--about 1/2 of these were under age 18.

TRANSLATION: 40% of rapes are women in prime reproductive years (not including hard to find 30-40 breakdown.
I'm not sure what non-forcible rape is.
Someone under the age of consent

think about this OP.... what is it about ....wanting to consider women sluts by the way they dress....

and then very same said OP asks about why all the anonymous about your info stuff... answered ...personal security.

So..... new poster out of the gate calls me the "resident slut and whore" who has security issues

hhhhmmmmm...... :lmao:

I'm stoned leave me alone :lol:

Standard internet personal security...... its pretty normal.

If you believe in "standard internet security", then your should also believe that people should take "standard" precautions to minimize the risk of crime, ie. rape.

If you believe in "standard internet security", then your should also believe that people should take "standard" precautions to minimize the risk of crime, ie. rape.

cosmo.jpg

Forum List

Back