"The Slut Walk" - Where Women Try To Be Enticing and Repulsive At The Same Time

According to recent national research conducted by the U.S. Centers of Disease Control and Prevention, 10.5 percent of all high school-age girls have been sexually assaulted. And in the state of Indiana, those numbers are considerable higher than nearly anywhere else in the country. 17.3 percent of girls in grades nine through 12 in the state have reported experiencing rape or sexual assault.

Every two minutes, someone is sexually assaulted in America, educational campaigns can help increase the reporting of rapes so that victims of sexual assault are not silenced.
Rape Statistics: Over 17 Percent Of High School-Age Girls In Indiana Experience Sexual Assault

According to recent national research conducted by the U.S. Centers of Disease Control and Prevention, 10.5 percent of all high school-age girls have been sexually assaulted.

10.5 =/= 1 in 4. And, sexual assault =/= rape.

Rape is a specific term which means a penis forcibly entering a vagina. A sexual assault can be everything from a boy showing a girl his penis, or grabbing her breasts or buttngs ocks, or forcing his hand down her pants. Any of those things would be unpleasant, but they aren't a rape.

You're reinforcing my point here.

Last edited:
■All city and county groupings experienced a decline in forcible rapes except in cities with 500,000 to 999,999 inhabitants, which showed the only rise in forcible rapes (1.9 percent).FBI — FBI Releases Preliminary Annual Crime Statistics for 2010

Overall, rape statistics still declined in 2010, in spite of a small increase in cities between 500k and 1 million in population.

Again, reinforcing my point. Instead of generically posting stats in a flurry, why don't you look at them and figure out what they mean before posting them?

Oh wait...because you are interested in inflating the problem so that you can have greater relevance.

■All city and county groupings experienced a decline in forcible rapes except in cities with 500,000 to 999,999 inhabitants, which showed the only rise in forcible rapes (1.9 percent).FBI — FBI Releases Preliminary Annual Crime Statistics for 2010

Overall, rape statistics still declined in 2010, in spite of a small increase in cities between 500k and 1 million in population.

Again, reinforcing my point. Instead of generically posting stats in a flurry, why don't you look at them and figure out what they mean before posting them?

Oh wait...because you are interested in inflating the problem so that you can have greater relevance.

Any relevance would be greater than what she has.

Looks to me like this JohnLocke1799 is a rapist trying to justify his predatory nature. :dunno:

you mean JohnLocke/garyganu...

and yep.

False accusations of rape can be just as devastating to a man as the violent crime of rape itself is to a woman..

SHAME ON YOU JILLIAN. SHAME ON YOU RINGEL. You are making and encouraging unsubstantiated accusations of rape. SHAME ON YOU. Your crime is just as despicable as the crime of rape itself.

Last edited:
Looks to me like this JohnLocke1799 is a rapist trying to justify his predatory nature. :dunno:

and yep.

False accusations of rape can be just as devastating to a man as the violent crime of rape itself is to a woman..

SHAME ON YOU JILLIAN. SHAME ON YOU RINGEL. You are making and encouraging unsubstantiated accusations of rape. SHAME ON YOU. Your crime is just as despicable as the crime of rape itself.

Are you saying you have been accused of rape in this thread ...or are you speaking from personal experience?

and yep.

For posterity.

I hope everybody is ashamed. Or something.

and yep.

For posterity.

I hope everybody is ashamed. Or something.
I am ashamed that I ever started reading this thread.

I am ashamed to think that anybody thinks that being falsely accused of being a rapist on an anonymous interwebz political message board is even remotely as bad as being a real life victim of the violent crime of rape.

right when you think men get it.......they dont

ceaff22377d680_large.gif

Bring on the sluts. :thup:

That's just it.. the sluts are not the problem. What is the problem is the pre conceived notion that "sluts" have no right to say no.. and that no mean no...... and being raped is nothing more then what "sluts deserve to happen to them.

That's just it.. the sluts are not the problem. What is the problem is the pre conceived notion that "sluts" have no right to say no.. and that no mean no...... and being raped is nothing more then what "sluts deserve to happen to them.

I don't care if a woman walks past a man in nothing but dental floss and a pair of stripper heels, you don't have the right to assume she wants it and just take it, NO MEANS NO. The way women are dressed is irrelevant, thats scary people from this board post like that because that is the the mentality of the people in third world countries, that its womens fault if they are raped, she must have done something bad.

I don't care if a woman walks past a man in nothing but dental floss and a pair of stripper heels, you don't have the right to assume she wants it and just take it, NO MEANS NO. The way women are dressed is irrelevant, thats scary people from this board post like that because that is the the mentality of the people in third world countries, that its womens fault if they are raped, she must have done something bad.

I agree.... It should make zero difference what a woman is wearing... no one has the right to assault them....

gray however seems to feel all a women needs to say yes after she has said no....is just more coaxing. He seems to think that no.....is just being coy.

:confused:

Oh shit...

I didnt get that memo :eek:

Oh shit...

It would appear as if you are not the only one who didnt get that memo.

Oh shit...

It would appear as if you are not the only one who didnt get that memo.

I was kiddin :eusa_shhh:

I agree.... It should make zero difference what a woman is wearing... no one has the right to assault them....

gray however seems to feel all a women needs to say yes after she has said no....is just more coaxing. He seems to think that no.....is just being coy.

To me it just seemed like he was looking for excuses and ways to justify his actions.

Forum List

Back