"The Slut Walk" - Where Women Try To Be Enticing and Repulsive At The Same Time

Sexual Assault Statistics

More 75% of college students who experience unwanted intercourse are under the influence of alcohol or drugs at the time of the incident.

Sixty percent of college women who have acquired sexually transmitted diseases (including AIDS) were under the influence of alcohol at the time they had intercourse.

Between 15 and 30 percent of college women have been the victim of acquaintance rape at some point in their lives.

Two-thirds of rape victims between the ages of 18 and 29 know their attacker and over 60 percent of rapes occur in residences.

Date Rape Drugs and Alcohol

Skye, I am sorry to hear that college age women show such poor judgment. Perhaps classes about precautionary measures that women can take would help reduce unwanted sex, sexual assault and STDs on college campuses.

And I'm sorry that I didn't put you on ignore the minute you arrived here.

/resolved

Sexual Assault Statistics

More 75% of college students who experience unwanted intercourse are under the influence of alcohol or drugs at the time of the incident.

Sixty percent of college women who have acquired sexually transmitted diseases (including AIDS) were under the influence of alcohol at the time they had intercourse.

Between 15 and 30 percent of college women have been the victim of acquaintance rape at some point in their lives.

Two-thirds of rape victims between the ages of 18 and 29 know their attacker and over 60 percent of rapes occur in residences.

Date Rape Drugs and Alcohol

Skye, I am sorry to hear that college age women show such poor judgment. Perhaps classes about precautionary measures that women can take would help reduce unwanted sex, sexual assault and STDs on college campuses.

/resolved

I'd love to know what loser pos-repped him.... Must have been one of his socks or his sock-master.....

I'd hate to think there are other misogynists of his level on this board

So, I've calmed down some. What works for you? No skirts above 2" above the knee? Collar not to extend four fingers below the collarbone? What else.

The question is not what works for a non-rapist but what works for a rapist?

One thing I've noticed is how sexual solicitation is socially acceptable via exposure of cleavage. Also, how many square inches of skin women tend to expose in bars compared to men.

gotcha....

You're saying the look but don't touch thing pisses you off.

Last edited:
Some women want to be able to dress any way, act any away, or speak any way without condemnation.

Not going to happen. Dress like a slut, you are a slut. Act like a slut, you are a slut. Speak like a slut, you are a slut.

That is simply the way it is and will continue to be.

Hint: don't act, dress, or speak like a slut.

Just a question....

Considering that our avis are our "clothes" Are you saying my avi...... makes me a slut? And becasue of that, regardless on how i comport myself and speak...i do not deserve to be treated with respect?

Right. Jake said it well. You want to look like a duck (while claiming to not act like a duck) and expect a rapist to tell the difference. If that is the risk you are willing to take, you deserve the consequences of your lack of prudent choices.

And that is the whole point of the slut walk...

It is not about what women wear.... it is about the men who cant control themselves.

/resolved

I'd love to know what loser pos-repped him.... Must have been one of his socks or his sock-master.....

I'd hate to think there are other misogynists of his level on this board

Don't you think that precautions would reduce rape? Isn't that a good thing.

Everyone should take precautions to reduce the risk of being a victim of crime. I certainly take precautions. That is a good thing. You should lock your doors, not accept rides from strangers. Don't be alone with someone who you don't trust. Always be alert in potentially dangerous situations, etc. I do these things. everyone should. This is good advice.

Last edited:

Just a question....

Considering that our avis are our "clothes" Are you saying my avi...... makes me a slut? And becasue of that, regardless on how i comport myself and speak...i do not deserve to be treated with respect?

Right. Jake said it well. You want to look like a duck (while claiming to not act like a duck) and expect a rapist to tell the difference. If that is the risk you are willing to take, you deserve the consequences of your lack of prudent choices.

It is not about what women wear.... it is about the men who cant control themselves.

The men who won't control themselves.

And I fully expect Locke to be back, now that Scary Gary is on ignore.

So, I've calmed down some. What works for you? No skirts above 2" above the knee? Collar not to extend four fingers below the collarbone? What else.

One thing I've noticed is how sexual solicitation is socially acceptable via exposure of cleavage. Also, how many square inches of skin women tend to expose in bars compared to men.

Men take their shirts off in public much more often than women. :cool:

then i guess.according to lock... that makes it alright for some big burly gay man to rape them.... since they were showing skin.

Men take their shirts off in public much more often than women. :cool:

then i guess.according to lock... that makes it alright for some big burly gay man to rape them.... since they were showing skin.

But it probably wouldn't be rape, because he secretly really wanted it.

We can use this thread - whoever gets bingo first, wins.

rapebingo.jpg

Scary Gary has a big lead.

And you know what they say about men with big leads.

The more women show the less shocking it becomes, which in the end will make it harder and harder for men to become aroused.

My avi perfect example. It's hardly shocking anymore is it? But I bet it was when i first put it up.

But for women, we are so much more complex, sexually, that it takes a much wider assortment of random things to excite us, therefore, we will always have better sex.

LOL..... didn't shock me.

The men who won't control themselves.

And I fully expect Locke to be back, now that Scary Gary is on ignore.

What are you saying? Are you saying that some women just want to "pose" as sluts? Is that a good thing?

Last edited:
We can use this thread - whoever gets bingo first, wins.

rapebingo.jpg

You left one thing out of your list: "She lied about being raped". Some women commit the horrible crime of falsely accusing men of raping them. This is what happened in the famous Duke Lacrosse case in Durham, North Carolina. Duke lacrosse case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Many women on this thread are falsely accusing men of being rapists and perverts.

The sad part is that women who falsly acuse men of rape rarely get prosecuted and the man's life is often devastated. They often lose their family, job, career and are ostracized by their communities. Sometimes they even go to prison. It is just as evil to falsely accuse a man of rape as it is to commit a rape.

Last edited:
College age men need as much rape prevention education as women do, or more.

That comment does not make sense. College men have a very slight risk of being raped. According to your comment, it is the women who are at risk, thus the women need to exercise precautions.

College age men are at high risk of being date rapists. Especially, if they're in your lineage. •57% of rapes happen on dates •55% of gang rapes on college campuses are committed by fraternities, 40% by sports teams, and 5% by others.

•First-year students in college tend to believe more rape myths than seniors. •8% of men admit committing acts that meet the legal definition of rape or attempted rape. Of these men who committed rape, 84% said that what they did was definitely not rape.

One in Four

Many of the stats you've listed from the linked source date to the mid 1990s, when rapes were more numerous than they are in 2012. You should consider looking for more current data that actually reflects today's level of problems.

Further, the statistics on 1 in 4 college women being raped is bogus and has been pretty thoroughly debunked: Researching the "Rape Culture" of America

I really think it's extremely important, when talking about rape, to avoid inflating the numbers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back