"The Slut Walk" - Where Women Try To Be Enticing and Repulsive At The Same Time

I don't care if a woman walks past a man in nothing but dental floss and a pair of stripper heels, you don't have the right to assume she wants it and just take it, NO MEANS NO. The way women are dressed is irrelevant, thats scary people from this board post like that because that is the the mentality of the people in third world countries, that its womens fault if they are raped, she must have done something bad.

I agree.... It should make zero difference what a woman is wearing... no one has the right to assault them....

gray however seems to feel all a women needs to say yes after she has said no....is just more coaxing. He seems to think that no.....is just being coy.

To me it just seemed like he was looking for excuses and ways to justify his actions.

That's exactly it. That, and he was happy to be getting any attention from any woman whatsoever, where sex is involved (even if it's just a rape thread on a message board.)

I agree.... It should make zero difference what a woman is wearing... no one has the right to assault them....

gray however seems to feel all a women needs to say yes after she has said no....is just more coaxing. He seems to think that no.....is just being coy.

To me it just seemed like he was looking for excuses and ways to justify his actions.

That's exactly it. That, and he was happy to be getting any attention from any woman whatsoever, where sex is involved (even if it's just a rape thread on a message board.)

Thats some creepy ass shit.

I don't care if a woman walks past a man in nothing but dental floss and a pair of stripper heels, you don't have the right to assume she wants it and just take it, NO MEANS NO. The way women are dressed is irrelevant, thats scary people from this board post like that because that is the the mentality of the people in third world countries, that its womens fault if they are raped, she must have done something bad.

That's what it looked like to me too!

That's what it looked like to me too!

You can tell when he tried to pretend he didn't know what date rape was, and he said a person on a date is a dater not a rapist.:cuckoo:

Looks to me like this JohnLocke1799 is a rapist trying to justify his predatory nature. :dunno:

you mean JohnLocke/garyganu...

and yep.

False accusations of rape can be just as devastating to a man as the violent crime of rape itself is to a woman..

SHAME ON YOU JILLIAN. SHAME ON YOU RINGEL. You are making and encouraging unsubstantiated accusations of rape. SHAME ON YOU. Your crime is just as despicable as the crime of rape itself.

Are you saying you have been accused of rape in this thread ...or are you speaking from personal experience?

Yes, on this thread. Look at your original quote. Many guys on this thread have been accused of being rapists.

Yes, on this thread. Look at your original quote. Many guys on this thread have been accused of being rapists.

There is a huge difference between you being accused of BEING rapist... and you havering all the hallmarks of a rapist.

And even if you are accused on an anonymous message board of being a rapist, that's still nowhere near as bad as being a real life victim of rape.

You are kinda losing a shitload of cred in making that complaint.

There is a huge difference between you being accused of BEING rapist... and you havering all the hallmarks of a rapist.

And even if you are accused on an anonymous message board of being a rapist, that's still nowhere near as bad as being a real life victim of rape.

You are kinda losing a shitload of cred in making that complaint.

Who are you talking to liability? Me or gray?

you mean JohnLocke/garyganu...

and yep.

False accusations of rape can be just as devastating to a man as the violent crime of rape itself is to a woman..

SHAME ON YOU JILLIAN. SHAME ON YOU RINGEL. You are making and encouraging unsubstantiated accusations of rape. SHAME ON YOU. Your crime is just as despicable as the crime of rape itself.

Are you saying you have been accused of rape in this thread ...or are you speaking from personal experience?

I am ashamed to think that anybody thinks that being falsely accused of being a rapist on an anonymous interwebz political message board is even remotely as bad as being a real life victim of the violent crime of rape.

This is not an anonymous web-site. It is a PUBLIC website. I make no attempt to hide my identity. When someone posts a comment on a public site it is available for anyone to see it including, employers, perspective employers, wives, girlfriends, customers, children, law enforcement, etc.

Posting on a website is no different than publishing a story in an newspaper.

Falsely accusing someone of rape publicly is the worst kind of libel. It is extremely irresponsible. You can be held responsible for civil damages and criminal charges can be brought if malice is involved.

This is not a joking matter, just like rape is not a joking matter. It is nothing to joke about. Lives have been ruined by this type of libel. People have lost their families, jobs, careers and businesses because of this type of false accusation. People have gone bankrupt defending themselves in court and some have even ended up in jail.

To make these type of accusation is inciteful.

I am ashamed to think that anybody thinks that being falsely accused of being a rapist on an anonymous interwebz political message board is even remotely as bad as being a real life victim of the violent crime of rape.

This is not an anonymous web-site. It is a PUBLIC website. I make no attempt to hide my identity. When someone posts a comment on a public site it is available for anyone to see it including, employers, perspective employers, wives, girlfriends, customers, children, law enforcement, etc.

Posting on a website is no different than publishing a story in an newspaper.

Falsely accusing someone of rape publicly is the worst kind of libel. It is extremely irresponsible. You can be held responsible for civil damages and criminal charges can be brought if malice is involved.

This is not a joking matter, just like rape is not a joking matter. It is nothing to joke about. Lives have been ruined by this type of libel. People have lost their families, jobs, careers and businesses because of this type of false accusation. People have gone bankrupt defending themselves in court and some have even ended up in jail.

To make these type of accusation is inciteful.

So do tell... if this is not anonymous.. what is you full real life name, address and telephone?

Or is your real name gary ganu and your phone number is 528-2256?

And you better take a few classes in reading comprehension..... no one says you raped anyone....

I will say though.... you speak like a guilty man.

Read the Thread. The comment says "IS a rapist". This is not the only comment that accuses people of being rapists. There are more comments like this earlier in the thread too.

Gracious. Maybe you shouldn't use the same name everywhere.

Google is our friend.

I don't think all those are him. Could be wrong

Is there a reason that I should fear the people on this board?

I never worried about the people on any other boards?

People on most other boards use their real pictures and we often exchange e mail addresses.

Why are you people so anonymous here? Are you afraid that people will hold you responsible for your own words or are you afraid that harmful people lurk on this board.

Gracious. Maybe you shouldn't use the same name everywhere.

Google is our friend.

I don't think all those are him. Could be wrong

Is there a reason that I should fear the people on this board?

I never worried about the people on any other boards?

People on most other boards use their real pictures and we often exchange e mail addresses.

Why are you people so anonymous here? Are you afraid that people will hold you responsible for your own words or are you afraid that harmful people lurk on this board.

It's common sense, home skillet.

Forum List

Back