🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Snoop Dog 'POTUS SNUF' Video

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
LAMO... I have seen the left talking heads speak how this is just freedom of speech... you know, blowing the brains out of a President Trump clown. It is laughable that Snoop has been pushing an anti-gun agenda.

I remember the left not being so tolerant of the Obama rodeo clown

-Geaux

------

Snoop Dogg has made it clear that he's no Trump supporter, speaking out against the president through his 2016 campaign and again 50 days into his administration.

In Snoop's latest music video for Lavender, a remix featuring BADBADNOTGOOD and Kaytranada, the rapper literally takes aim at Trump, pointing a gun at a clown dressed like the president.

Snoop Dogg shoots fake-President Trump in new video 'Lavender'

It's disgusting for anyone to portray this kind of violence against anyone, let alone the President of the United States. To me this crosses a line and can be interpreted as him encouraging and even celebrating violence against a particular individual. There are limits to free speech, especially when you are promoting violence against a particular group or person.

As a firm believer in God, I try and be a good person, I have learned that this often times requires a little prayer for justice. If Skinny Snoop, who is a serial druggie and has promoted it to young people most of his life, were to say, be arrested for possession of such substances...it would be a fitting outcome for him.

I'm not suggesting he be harassed or targeted, but certainly he is no angel, he has constantly flaunted the law. Certainly making such a video nobody would be surprised if he received a visit from the FBI or Homeland Security. This guy wouldn't want that, considering his shady history with banned substances.

In all honesty, I think this illustrates some poor judgement. What better way to get on the authorities radar than to make such a violent gesture to a democratically elected leader?

Last edited:
LAMO... I have seen the left talking heads speak how this is just freedom of speech... you know, blowing the brains out of a President Trump clown. It is laughable that Snoop has been pushing an anti-gun agenda.

-Geaux

------

Snoop Dogg has made it clear that he's no Trump supporter, speaking out against the president through his 2016 campaign and again 50 days into his administration.

In Snoop's latest music video for Lavender, a remix featuring BADBADNOTGOOD and Kaytranada, the rapper literally takes aim at Trump, pointing a gun at a clown dressed like the president.

Snoop Dogg has sold out.

Imagine if Lynyrd Skynyrd had a video of Obama clown mixed in with ropes and trees. Wonder how that would have been received.

-Geaux

What else do we expect? We are talking about 13% of our population with an average 85 I.Q. Intellectually, this is equivalent to a 16 year old. How many logical, fair, critically thinking 16 year olds do you know?
Mentally, Blacks are children...be gentle..be understanding
2HUV.jpg

What else do we expect? We are talking about 13% of our population with an average 85 I.Q. Intellectually, this is equivalent to a 16 year old. How many logical, fair, critically thinking 16 year olds do you know?
Mentally, Blacks are children...be gentle..be understanding
View attachment 116719

I am understanding. But like they say; If my ancestors had known things would have turned out the way they did, they would have picked the cotton themselves

-Geaux

-Geaux

------

Trump doesn't really respect the military and our veterans....
c483a3fcb9e668f6374b8a90567acb68.jpg

-Geaux

------

Been living with that for 8 years. Didn't notice the difference

-Geaux

They should arrest Snoop and Madonna and give them the same treatment the dude got after falsely being blamed for Benghazi.

Videos have consequences

-Geaux

-Geaux

------

If John McCain had defeated Obama, and had just left office, you would have spend the last 8 years saying far, far worse things about him.

"Jail Time!" Trump Slams Snoop Dogg Assassination Video, Mocks MSNBC's Tax Leak

After a several day self-imposed silence, Trump took to Twitter on Tuesday morning, slamming both Snoop Dogg's recent controversial music clip and last night's MSNBC leak of his 2005 tax return.

Two days after rapper Snoop Dogg released a music video in which he shoots a "f--king clown" dressed as Trump with a toy gun, an angry Trump tweeted "Can you imagine what the outcry would be if @SnoopDogg, failing career and all, had aimed and fired the gun at President Obama? Jail time!"

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Can you imagine what the outcry would be if @SnoopDogg, failing career and all, had aimed and fired the gun at President Obama? Jail time!

"Jail Time!" Trump Slams Snoop Dogg Assassination Video, Mocks MSNBC's Tax Leak | Zero Hedge

-Geaux

------

John McCain and his stooge, Lindsay Graham, carry a never-ending grudge against President Trump for that, not excluding covert sabotage of everything he does.

Forum List

Back