The Solution To American Antisemitism

It could be that a lot of this alleged antisemitism is people deciding for themselves that lobbing missiles into civilian apartment buildings isn't a very good practice.
Has there ever been a war where civilians didn't die?

Certainly not when Hamas went on their murderous rampage TARGETING CIVILIANS.

How quickly the Jew haters forget the October 7th massacre.

All this would end TONIGHT if Hamas' returns the kidnapped Israelis and surrenders

It could be that a lot of this alleged antisemitism is people deciding for themselves that lobbing missiles into civilian apartment buildings isn't a very good practice.

Then hamas shouldnt have raped, tortured, murdered and mutliated innicent men, women and children including babies. All deaths in the fight are their fault

Then hamas shouldnt have raped, tortured, murdered and mutliated innicent men, women and children including babies. All deaths in the fight are their fault
Doesn't change a thing about what I said. Straw men are weak like that.

I suggest that we deport all Jews and Arabs back to their own countries. We don't need their shit spilling into our food.

Has there ever been a war where civilians didn't die?

Certainly not when Hamas went on their murderous rampage TARGETING CIVILIANS.

How quickly the Jew haters forget the October 7th massacre.

All this would end TONIGHT if Hamas' returns the kidnapped Israelis and surrenders
Funny....i never hear whinging from democrats or leftists in any country when terrorists drive trucks into innocent people, or blow them up or run amok stabbing them...remember the child who were beheaded on some street by some muslim nanny in maybe France it was?? IN the news and then POOF...gone.

Forum List

Back