The South - the Racist- the Proud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, all the hate from blacks and Hispanics just vanish because some people (?) just want the truth to go away. Noticing Hispanic/Black bigotry...we are not supposed to do that. I despise racism too, by blacks and Hispanics as well as whites. You hate whites, you must have some reason.

I've lived a LOT of places Fla-Cal-Tenn and NY, and the South deals with race relations in a much more open way. We LIVE closer together, play closer together, and communicate more than in any East West coastal or Northern region. Largely because of the dominance of sports, church, music and other celebrated pastimes here.

And don't try to pass off crap about Party affiliations and racist attitudes. Dr Ben Carson just did his book tour stop in my little Hillbilly Hollywood town. And the long lines of white faces (80% Republican) cheering and waving "Run Ben Run" banners didn't mean they were chasing him out of town. :wink:

Of course racism is alive and well! That's been a foregone conclusion for decades. And it's taking place by many Republicans today! It is truly shameful that these folks think they are so superior to minority groups that they have to come forth to espouse their hate so openly. But it can only bring them down in the end!!

Texas Democrat tells MSNBC: Racists here ?are out and proud with it?

7 out if 10 claims of racism against whites are bogus exaggerations. Why is it, that ALL claims of racism by either blacks or hispanics racism are gospel? We can't question THAT. Why not? Clearly, all human beings are capable of bigotry. When a white points that out, and quotes examples of hate from blacks or Hispanics, its "anecdotal". Well, what is good for the goose, is good for the gander. Allegations of racism are anecdotal. Poof. Not empty allegations, proof. We can do this all day long, and it's a waste of time.

You have long established yourself as a filthy, stinking racist here, 'lady.' You will just have to deal with the fact that you will be treated as such. You made your own bed and all that...

I don't understand what was "racist" about her post, unless it's sarcasm?

Of course racism is alive and well! That's been a foregone conclusion for decades. And it's taking place by many Republicans today! It is truly shameful that these folks think they are so superior to minority groups that they have to come forth to espouse their hate so openly. But it can only bring them down in the end!!

You are an idiot, of course. By now it's become quite obvious.

I travel between several major areas of the country, New England, the upper midwest, the Southwest and I live in the South. The place that has the MOST racism hands down is the North. No doubt about it.

dfcad99f-8e96-4879-b4cf-e3262b6450da.jpg

We need to stop feeding this troll

nothing but trash politics

It's that time of an election year again. Therse clowns show up, spray message boards with their urine, and then disappear shortly after election day.

One can only hope...

If you frequent boards they're like clockwork every 2 years. Keep your eyes open as more will be coming before November. Read a new lefty idiot, check the join date.

You would have a hard time crafting a more ignorant post if you tried, you dope.

Look it up if you don't believe me.

What should I "look up"? The fact that Boston was the hub of the abolitionist movement prior to the Civil War? Or should I look up the Massachusetts 54th Regiment? Maybe you want me to look up something about the current governor of the state? How about looking up the Boston Bruins? Do YOU even know why I make that reference? Maybe you don't.

its not white southerners fault that you are a failure, an idiot, and a bastard.:doubt:

Moderation Message:

This forum is Zone2. There are many
posts here that violate the "relevant content" rule.
So this thread will be closed pending Moderation discussion.

FlaCalTenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back