The spread of the Coronavirus is based on 2 things

Texas is a good State. Never say anything bad about Texas. There are only two things that come from Texas, steers and queers, and you ain't got no horns. I learned that witticism from a Texan.

New Jersey is the most densely populated state and no where near in as bad as shape as New York
True but by any measure, New Jersey has taken a big China Virus hit. Much more than most states. There is still a lot we need to understand and while population density is key there are other factors at work that we REALLY need to understand.

South Korea is one of the most densely populated countries in the world and they’re doing ok.

New Jersey is the most densely populated state and no where near in as bad as shape as New York
True but by any measure, New Jersey has taken a big China Virus hit. Much more than most states. There is still a lot we need to understand and while population density is key there are other factors at work that we REALLY need to understand.

South Korea is one of the most densely populated countries in the world and they’re doing ok.
Governor DeWine said if you don't have a face mask, tie a rag around your head.

Yet, density is likely just one of a number of key factors that determine how vulnerable places are to the virus. Across the world, Covid-19 has taken root and hit hard in several types of places. One is large dense superstar cities like New York and London, with large flows of visitors and tourists, diverse global populations and dense residential areas. A second is industrial centers like Wuhan, Detroit, and Northern Italy, which are connected through supply chains. The third is global tourist meccas like the ski slopes of Italy, Switzerland and France, and their counterparts in the Colorado Rockies. And in smaller communities, the virus targeted nursing homes and funeral parlors, and of course cruise ships, which are like dense small cities at sea.

But some dumbass posted a thread calling South Dakota a Hot Spot.

1. How dense the population is
2. How dense the population is.
Corona can do a lot more than that. Corona has already mutated at least three times. Corona is bullet proof. Corona is a bad parasite which kills the host.

Link?

30 times

When and where did you get your degrees in biology? Still looking for a link.

1. I don't trust the Chinese any further than I can throw them.............I don't live near the Grand Canyon.

2. Let's say IT'S ACCURATE......or it has even mutated 6 times.............Wouldn't that make a VACCINE IMPOSSIBLE?

February 29 - Death toll - 1

April 21 - Death toll - 45,339

You stupid Trump fuckers just keep jerking yourselves off at the altar of Trump.

I am a far leftest, but to be fair, many doctors think the sooner enough people get it and become immune, the better.
That is the "herd immunity" theory Sweden is going under.
It may be correct.
I do not know.
So it is really hard to blame Trump.
Even the experts disagree.

1. How dense the population is
2. How dense the population is.
Corona can do a lot more than that. Corona has already mutated at least three times. Corona is bullet proof. Corona is a bad parasite which kills the host.

Link?

30 times

When and where did you get your degrees in biology? Still looking for a link.

1. I don't trust the Chinese any further than I can throw them.............I don't live near the Grand Canyon.

2. Let's say IT'S ACCURATE......or it has even mutated 6 times.............Wouldn't that make a VACCINE IMPOSSIBLE?

Mutations are very rare and slow.
Variants more likely are from hybridization, where various different breeds intermix.
Vaccines are usually pretty ineffective for corona viruses, like flu or colds.
But we instead should be depending on getting immunity.
That is what ended the Spanish flu.
It did not go away, but we became immune.

February 29 - Death toll - 1

April 21 - Death toll - 45,339

You stupid Trump fuckers just keep jerking yourselves off at the altar of Trump.

I am a far leftest, but to be fair, many doctors think the sooner enough people get it and become immune, the better.
That is the "herd immunity" theory Sweden is going under.
It may be correct.
I do not know.
So it is really hard to blame Trump.
Even the experts disagree.
I've been watching Sweden with great interest...........the Media is slamming it of course........For NOT FOLLOWING the marching orders of the world.........but I believe they have taken the appropriate course of action.............

If enough get it and most don't know they had it........then the spread goes way down if they can't spread it anymore. I think delaying what's gonna come is only going to allow it to mutate and be worse over time................should have protected the old and with conditions and walked into the path and through it.

Forum List

Back