The State of California is one step closer to bending over and grabbing their ankles to pay reparations

Oh no. There is a cat in your avatar. Please don't tell me you are fooling around with that cat. She has a terrified look on her face.
Ohhh how observant. Again. You are alone in that room. If you have sexual inclinations to animals it's something you need to deal with. The desire for sex with animals, continually smelling objectionable odors all point to a serious brain disorder. I would feel sorry for you except that fat, crazy, black women aren't worth pity.

Attachments

• lizzo-sex-symbol_76.jpg
    lizzo-sex-symbol_76.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 7
Ohhh how observant. Again. You are alone in that room. If you have sexual inclinations to animals it's something you need to deal with. The desire for sex with animals, continually smelling objectionable odors all point to a serious brain disorder. I would feel sorry for you except that fat, crazy, black women aren't worth pity.
Hold on little kitty cat. I'll call for help. Keep your legs closed as much as you can. You should be ashamed of yourself, EvilCat Breath.

She is so beautiful. And a gifted musician also. Are you craving her? She doesn't want anybody who bonks sheep. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
She's just another crazy fat black like you who will eat herself into an early grave. Just like you. Likely she, like you, has maggots in her fat folds.

Hold on little kitty cat. I'll call for help. Keep your legs closed as much as you can. You should be ashamed of yourself, EvilCat Breath.
You should be out somewhere complaining about cold chicken nuggets. Oh PLEASE CALL FOR HELP. As you sit all alone. Are you bedridden because of fatness? Is that why you are driven to imaginary men.

You should be out somewhere complaining about cold chicken nuggets. Oh PLEASE CALL FOR HELP. As you sit all alone. Are you bedridden because of fatness? Is that why you are driven to imaginary men.
What is that dark spot near your cat's private parts? What did you do to her? Poor thing! :icon_cry:

Go easy on the sheep and cat, please don't hump them too hard. I'm going to put you on ignore. Have a nice day. :bye1:

You stupid, racist hag, I came up at the backend of Jim Crow and AA, quotas and set asides helped you more than they have any black man.
That must have been because I had more potential than any black man. Now, black failure is worth top dollar.

Pull those cheeks apart Californians, this is what you voted for.

Black Californians could receive up to $1.2 million in reparations payments, task force says​

They can't pay.
The math just ain't there.

Forum List

Back