The state of perpetual war is bankrupting the United States.

Rick Sanchez, who left CNN and joined RT America ( where Americans in America covering American news are called foreign agents )speaks with retired US Army Colonel and former State Dept. official Lawrence Wilkerson.

Rick Sanchez explains why we ought to be skeptical about recent reports of US and Taliban achieving “a framework to a plan that would allow principals toward peace.” The same people who orchestrated failed US efforts in both Iraq and Afghanistan are now seemingly in control of the White House, Congress and the US Media.

We’ll also hear from Rick’s exclusive interview with retired US Army Colonel and former State Dept. official Lawrence Wilkerson, who saw such machinations first-hand and is convinced that US elites accept perpetual war as a condition of US world hegemony and that endless wars of empire has become “our reason to exist.”

If you have something to say, say it. If all you're doing is advertising, then shut the fuck up.

Rick Sanchez, who left CNN and joined RT America ( where Americans in America covering American news are called foreign agents )speaks with retired US Army Colonel and former State Dept. official Lawrence Wilkerson.

Rick Sanchez explains why we ought to be skeptical about recent reports of US and Taliban achieving “a framework to a plan that would allow principals toward peace.” The same people who orchestrated failed US efforts in both Iraq and Afghanistan are now seemingly in control of the White House, Congress and the US Media.

We’ll also hear from Rick’s exclusive interview with retired US Army Colonel and former State Dept. official Lawrence Wilkerson, who saw such machinations first-hand and is convinced that US elites accept perpetual war as a condition of US world hegemony and that endless wars of empire has become “our reason to exist.”

But, but, but......

America, Fuck Yeah...so lick my butt and suck in my ba...America, Fuck yeah....

What do you think the world would look like if the US suddenly pulled all military and monetary support? Would it be better?

The cost of keeping America free and protected would be MUCH MUCH MUCH lower if we surrender to those waging war on us.

it would be better to win a war for once in a generation,,,have you noticed we havent won a war since the war dept became the dept of defense??

what happened to kicking the shit out of the enemy and coming home??
Like Grenada?

Like in Panama?

Like in Gulf War I?

Like in the Balkans (sorta)?

And I reject the automatic assumption that we should wage those kinds of war every generation.

The silent and barely visible war of Jihadist conquest is being waged here on these pages and in the USA right under our noses.

When will we all get serious about fighting back?

Here is where you can load up with the information to use as ammo.

www.politicalIslam.com

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

The cost of keeping America free and protected would be MUCH MUCH MUCH lower if we surrender to those waging war on us.

You're a fool if you think most of what our military is doing has anything to do with keeping America free. And on that note, the biggest threat to American freedom isn't foreign, it's domestic
You are half right.

The biggest priority should be the fights going on inside America.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

bush5.jpg
If you have something to say, say it. If all you're doing is advertising, then shut the fuck up.

Advertising what ? The downfall of my country which I later found out is being run by an empire ?

Last edited:
If you don't like something I posted, that's fine, but don't come on one of my threads telling me to "shut the fuck up". You don't like my posts then ignore me bitch, but don't just come around like a troll with nothing to contribute except what dribbles from your foul mouth after you've been with Trump...:whip:
1038.jpg

Last edited:
Now we know why the caravans are unwelcome.
These people have reason to hate us.

Forum List

Back