The State with the most extreme gun control laws had the most "Active Shooter," events last year...2021

Wow, local idiot just discovered more fish in water rather than land.

The risk of firearm-related death showed no difference across the rural-urban spectrum for the population as a whole, but varied when divided up by age — firearm deaths were significantly higher for children and people ages 45 and older, while for people ages 20 to 44, the risk of firearm deaths were much higher in urban areas.

The Rural-Urban Divide on Guns
Wow, that didn't age very well. Try again?

Still not addressing what I started with, I see, which was mass shootings.

Now, I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to accomplish by claiming it's dangerous to live in the country, but that would argue for more households arming themselves for defense against the transplant crazies, not fewer, and fewer restrictions on firearm ownership, not more.

Now, I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to accomplish by claiming it's dangerous to live in the country, but that would argue for more households arming themselves for defense against the transplant crazies, not fewer, and fewer restrictions on firearm ownership, not more.
yeah, don't let facts get in the way.

They also do the the trick of adding in suicides.....which os higher in rural areas while violent gun kurder by criminals is higher in democrat party comtrolled cities

So, it’s not a gun related death then?

Riiigghhhhtt…

you have to explain how Japan, South Korea and China as well as many European countries and canada have higher suicide rates than we do if it is a gun issue instead of a mental health issue.

Forum List

Back