🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The States Where You Are Most Likely To Be Pulled Over

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
Go here for the list. It begins with slide #7.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Does anyone here have any good stories concerning this issue if you have ever resided at all in the listed states? Maybe you were just passing through one and got pulled over. I have heard it said that police love to "nab" out of state drivers.

Go here for the list. It begins with slide #7.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Does anyone here have any good stories concerning this issue if you have ever resided at all in the listed states? Maybe you were just passing through one and got pulled over. I have heard it said that police love to "nab" out of state drivers.

While stationed at Ft. Hood, Texas back in the early nineties I was pulled over on a back road doing 88 in a 45. I explained to the trooper I was headed home on leave to Pennsylvania. He wrote me out a ticket and sent me on my way.

I knew Ohio was bad
As a kid , I remember seeing cops all over the place as we drove from Michigan

While stationed at Ft. Hood, Texas back in the early nineties I was pulled over on a back road doing 88 in a 45. I explained to the trooper I was headed home on leave to Pennsylvania. He wrote me out a ticket and sent me on my way.
You were driving almost two times the speed limit and so I am not surprised that you were stopped and given a ticket.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, some kind of discount on whatever had to be paid would've been a nice gesture to show appreciation for your service if such a break can be given to y'all, but because of how far over the speed limit you were, it of course could only be for so much. :D :D :D

Pulled over? You mean cited for speeding? In Virginia you can be charged with a crime for driving 20 mph over the speed limit or over 80 mph. It means that you don't just pay the ticket but you have to appear in court or a warrant will be issued.

Way back when I was in the Service we used to make a weekend run from Camp Lejeune to NY or NJ on a weekend. It usually required speeding and wen we were pulled over in NC or Delaware or Md. we always got a break from Cops who were Vets. themselves. Today things are probably different.

I get pulled over every where. Gotta be racist I tell ya, they don't like electron blue :oops:

ZTyI5LM.jpg

Forum List

Back