The stealth campaign 2024 continues

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
Since Kamala runs from her record so we may not see who she really was, but also she won’t tell us who she is, maybe she is simply conceding the race. Or, maybe, she assumes she will simply get sufficient popular voter support so that she really will never have to be pinned down on what she has said.

This is like day 57 or so since the emotion gave a press confeeence. Shhhhhh. This is a stealth campaign.

Don’t believe me? Try to ask her a tough question.

58. Do we hear 59?

Since Kamala runs from her record so we may not see who she really was, but also she won’t tell us who she is, maybe she is simply conceding the race. Or, maybe, she assumes she will simply get sufficient popular voter support so that she really will never have to be pinned down on what she has said.

This is like day 57 or so since the emotion gave a press confeeence. Shhhhhh. This is a stealth campaign.

58. Do we hear 59?
She has made it nearly halfway through to the election without a presser. I think they are going to pull off another basement campaign. SMFH, how stupid have the American voters become.

58. Do we hear 59?
I'd stand a better chance of landing the Heavyweight title in one round than VP Harris has a chance @ landing the POTUS. Below what VP Harris is running from!

Forum List

Back