The Steele Dossier: How Does it Hold Up?

So you’re responding to someone who is brainless? OK...
I'm bored.

So am I. These folks are uneducated idiots.

They come on here to tell us about how the Dossier is a lie, and yet call it a negative. The FBI claims the Dossier not only exists, but parts have been verified. If that is a lie, then prove that is a lie. They can't do it, therefore, they can only debate like idiots. Which is exactly what they are doing, making this boring. Of course, I knew that from the beginning of this thread, that they would only distract from their own weaknesses.

You are the only uneducated idiot. :cuckoo:

No there are many others just like him. Stalinist Leftist trolls.
Oh, and let's not forget some of the other cocktail of tricks in their trade beside deflection; "ad hominem". Lol! This is why they are boring people. Zap them with some information they can't handle, and they call you names. Cute!

What information. Do you lean heavily to the Left or do you not?

I invite any USMB wingnut to show one item that has been proven false, from the Steele Dossier.

You rape children.

Prove you are innocent.
The fact that no one has ever charged me with raping children, which is a serious crime.

That doesn't prove you're innocent, it merely proves you haven't been caught yet. I suggest we have a special counsel crawl up your ass and investigate you and your family and if they just happen to come across other illegal activity, well that's just too bad for you.

Sounds fair, doesn't it?

Cell signal puts Cohen outside Prague around time of purported Russian meeting

other news organizations are working on the story
Smocking-Gun-1.jpg

Oh , people close to the investigation say they've seen the proof? You got him now. Never mind the fact that his passport indicates Cohen has never been to Prague , never mind the fact that no actual evidence has been produced to show he's been to Prague, never mind that going to Prague isn't illegal, hell even meeting with Russians, isn't illegal. In fact meeting with Russians IN Prague isn't illegal. Let's just fry Trump's' ass based on what "sources close to the investigation" tell us is true.

You people are dumb shits. No other way to say it.

I invite any USMB wingnut to show one item that has been proven false, from the Steele Dossier.

You rape children.

Prove you are innocent.
The fact that no one has ever charged me with raping children, which is a serious crime.

That doesn't prove you're innocent, it merely proves you haven't been caught yet. I suggest we have a special counsel crawl up your ass and investigate you and your family and if they just happen to come across other illegal activity, well that's just too bad for you.

Sounds fair, doesn't it?
If I haven’t been caught yet, your accusation is simply libel.

You suck at this.

You rape children.

Prove you are innocent.

Sounds fair, doesn't it?
If I haven’t been caught yet, your accusation is simply libel.

You suck at this.

False, since my random accusations on a message board have caused you zero harm, it is not libel.

You are TERRIBLE at this.

Never mind the fact that his passport indicates Cohen has never been to Prague
You can travel within the European Union countries without getting your passport stamped.

You’re quite the dumbass.
Unfortunately for your dumb ass, his passport indicates that he did NOT travel to any country in the EU in the time frame suspected.

Hilarious that you demand proof against thee but not against Trump or anyone associated with him. Well, it's not really funny but.....

So you’re responding to someone who is brainless? OK...
I'm bored.

They come on here to tell us about how the Dossier is a lie, and yet call it a negative. The FBI claims the Dossier not only exists, but parts have been verified. If that is a lie, then prove that is a lie. They can't do it, therefore, they can only debate like idiots. Which is exactly what they are doing, making this boring. Of course, I knew that from the beginning of this thread, that they would only distract from their own weaknesses.

You feel all better about yourself after posting this? LOL. You really believe DJT is a Russian spy?
They call it agent. And he's either an agent or he has serious troubles doing what Presidents are supposed to do. Why don't you give a better explanation for stuff like this?
Bombshell report reveals new details about Trump's Oval Office meeting with Russians after he fired Comey

It is difficult to trust the very biased media. Trump has been much tougher on Russia than the previous regime.

Biased media???? What moving pictures are now faked? Things that aren't even denied are now fake anyway? You know, you are just showing the level of dishonesty you are willing to lower yourself to in defense of the indefensible.

You rape children.

Prove you are innocent.

That's not proof you didn't do it, that's proof you didn't get caught. I wrote down on a piece of paper unverified information that you are a child rapist. I think you're guilty, after all I've seen you talking to kids. So you already like to associate with them. You know, guilt by association. You're not being accused of BEING a child rapist, so it's not libel. You're being asked to prove you're not one. And you haven't done that, so you must be a child rapist.

Prove you're not a child rapist. You say there is nothing wrong with "proving a negative" but when asked to simply prove a negative about yourself, you claim "libel."

If it's Libel to say that you're a child rapist without proof, what is it to say Trump is guilty of something he hasn't been found guilty of or charged with anything?

I see a lot of similarities between the two, but you don't.

Last edited:
I'm bored.

You feel all better about yourself after posting this? LOL. You really believe DJT is a Russian spy?
They call it agent. And he's either an agent or he has serious troubles doing what Presidents are supposed to do. Why don't you give a better explanation for stuff like this?
Bombshell report reveals new details about Trump's Oval Office meeting with Russians after he fired Comey

It is difficult to trust the very biased media. Trump has been much tougher on Russia than the previous regime.

Biased media???? What moving pictures are now faked? Things that aren't even denied are now fake anyway? You know, you are just showing the level of dishonesty you are willing to lower yourself to in defense of the indefensible.

Media is biased. Period. If you cannot see that you are living in a fantasy world. With all due respect.

Media is biased. Period. If you cannot see that you are living in a fantasy world. With all due respect.

With all due respect, The first link was an article of an incident that was replied to by Trump by this tweet.
Donald J. Trump on Twitter
The second was a youtube video of the Helsinki press conference. NO MEDIA spinning anything. Just Trump making statements. So what are you exactly asserting to be untrue?

Published in January of 2017, how much of information made public by Mueller's investigation has buttressed or diminished the essence of Steele's original reporting?

The Steele Dossier: A Retrospective

"The dossier is actually a series of reports—16 in all—that total 35 pages. Written in 2016, the dossier is a collection of raw intelligence. Steele neither evaluated nor synthesized the intelligence.

"He neither made nor rendered bottom-line judgments.

"The dossier is, quite simply and by design, raw reporting, not a finished intelligence product...."

"With that in mind, we thought it would be worthwhile to look back at the dossier and to assess, to the extent possible, how the substance of Steele’s reporting holds up over time.

"In this effort, we considered only information in the public domain from trustworthy and official government sources, including documents released by Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s office in connection with the criminal cases brought against Paul Manafort, the 12 Russian intelligence officers, the Internet Research Agency trolling operation and associated entities, Michael Cohen, Michael Flynn and George Papadopoulos.

"We also considered the draft statement of offense released by author Jerome Corsi, a memorandum released by House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Ranking Member Adam Schiff related to the Carter Page FISA applications and admissions directly from certain speakers.

"These materials buttress some of Steele’s reporting, both specifically and thematically.

"The dossier holds up well over time, and none of it, to our knowledge, has been disproven."
Is that the pee on the bed memo or just what were the charges?
You're all over the map. Get back in the road. Lol! Not that there is any road to get on.

Correct. You are on the road that lost. Do you need your Binky?
upload_2018-12-27_15-9-17.jpeg

Agree ^^^.....and they lost it when America voted Donald Trump as President!

instead of their favorite witch ....Clinton.

Since then, they have not been able to have a moment of peace.:muahaha:

Thanks GOD for President Donald Trump! :clap: :2up:
Cheer leading for criminals. Go get em tiger. And by the way, don't break your neck debating the OP.

it gets boring trying to make the Clinton witch admirers .....and the DemonRats .....trying to show them the truth.....over ....and over....and over and over........

how thick you people are?????

but since it's Christmas......one more time

Comey debunks Steele dossier
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/04/comey_debunks_steele_dossier.html
Look people, we got us one making up lies from a link a retard could even catch. Will the poster please quote to us the exact words from Comey, "debunking the Dossier". Lol! People, I can't wait for this explanation.
Americanthinker.com
And we are still waiting on the quote that the poster cannot provide from American Thinker. Lol! What a liar
The Steele file, paid for by DNC and Clinton.
Author: Ex DOJ agent Steele, and Russian Agent.\

Agent Steele pulled into Court England admits file was false and met to make Trump look bad.
GPS passes file to DOJ who used file to get warrant, and did not tell the judges that file was prepared
for the DNC by a Russian Agent.

The Courts issued warrant based on false info that Comey swore an oath to it being the truth. So that is the story on the warrant and the footprints.

upload_2018-12-27_15-17-20.jpeg

With all due respect, The first link was an article of an incident that was replied to by Trump by this tweet.
The second was a youtube video of the Helsinki press conference. NO MEDIA spinning anything. Just Trump making statements. So what are you exactly asserting to be untrue?

Article was an opinion piece. And you honestly don’t think the media is braised? I never Said anything was untrue I just said the media is biased. Please show where I said anything is untrue.

Report: Michael Cohen Visited Prague and Trump-Russia Collusion Is on the Table

"In 2016, British investigator Christopher Steele collected a dossier of unverified intelligence tips related to Donald Trump’s secret connections with Russia.

"Nobody outside (and, for all we know, inside) the Mueller investigation knows exactly how many of his allegations are true.

"It would be surprising if all of them were, and Steele himself has estimated that roughly 70–90 percent of the claims are correct.

"From the beginning, the pushback against the dossier centered around one allegation.

"It claimed that Trump Organization lawyer Michael Cohen travelled to Prague in August to meet secretly with representatives of Russian intelligence.

"'The agenda,' Steele’s source alleged, 'comprised questions on how deniable cash payments were to be made to hackers who had worked in Europe under Kremlin direction against the CLINTON campaign and various contingencies for covering up these operations and Moscow’s secret liaison with the TRUMP team more generally.'

"Cohen, Trump, and their mouthpieces all insisted Cohen had never visited Prague in his entire life.

"Their firm denial formed the foundation for the general skepticism with which mainstream news has treated Steele’s allegations."
Screen%20Shot%202018-04-14%20at%209.08.23%20AM.png

"Report Puts Michael Cohen in Prague and Trump-Russia Collusion on the Table"

Article was an opinion piece. And you honestly don’t think the media is braised? I never Said anything was untrue I just said the media is biased. Please show where I said anything is untrue.

So you replying to me giving examples of instances were Trump went against US interests in favor of Russian ones by talking about a biased media is not implying those examples are false? As to the first link being an opinion piece. Sure.
-On the other hand, giving sources, developed and run by an ally, to another nation, without even notifying, let alone asking permission from that ally is bad. That's not really an opinion but fact.
-So is stating that giving a joint press conference, in which you flat out say you believe a foreign leader over your own intelligence services, is bad.
-Which leads me back to the original question I posed. You find the very idea that DJT works for Russia ridiculous? In light of these examples though what alternative explanation do you have besides incompetence or him being compromised?

So you replying to me giving examples of instances were Trump went against US interests in favor of Russian ones by talking about a biased media is not implying those examples are false? As to the first link being an opinion piece. Sure.
-On the other hand, giving sources, developed and run by an ally, to another nation, without even notifying, let alone asking permission from that ally is bad. That's not really an opinion but fact.
-So is stating that giving a joint press conference, in which you flat out say you believe a foreign leader over your own intelligence services, is bad.
-Which leads me back to the original question I posed. You find the very idea that DJT works for Russia ridiculous? In light of these examples though what alternative explanation do you have besides incompetence or him being compromised?

He imposed strong sanctions, armed the Ukrainians and killed 200+ Russian Mercs in Syria. He says things to placate Putin. Keep your friends close and enemies closer. He is as much a Russian spy as you are. You need chillax

He imposed strong sanctions, armed the Ukrainians and killed 200+ Russian Mercs in Syria. He says things to placate Putin. Keep your friends close and enemies closer. He is as much a Russian spy as you are. You need chillax
He imposed sanctions because congress approved sanctions in Veto proof majorities. He just authorized a withdrawal from Syria leaving the country to Assad and Russia who will get a naval base in the Middle East out of it. And you don't placate someone by throwing your allies and own intelligence agencies under the bus. So you are going for the incompetence option?

Forum List

Back