The Stench Of Hypocrisy

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
We all remember the last time Syria used chemical weapons on people, in 2013.

And we all remember when Obama said this crossed a red line.

But what the tards don't remember is that Obama was going to bomb Syria, and then the Republicans demanded he get approval from Congress first.

And they don't remember the Republicans then refused to allow the bombing of Syria to even come to a floor vote.

Because they are big, spineless pussies. Back then, I asked the tards many, many times what should be done about Syria and they ran away like the spineless pussies they are, too.

Where are the tards and the Congressional Republicans calling for their morbidly obese naked Emperor to get Congress's approval?

Oh. They are too busy praising the Fake President at the moment.

And what did the Birther-in-Chief have to say about Obama bombing Syria?

Hmmm, let's see...

28we60y.jpg

It's Okay When Trump Does It!™

Congress didn't have the guts to vote then.......they don't have the guts now

No, the pseudocons are pussies. They always waited to see what Obama was going to do, and then opposed it. They always followed Obama's lead.

"I can't tell you what I think until Obama says what he thinks. And then I will be the opposite of that."

Hillary said Trump was correct, how can you argue that?
Yes, Obama should have given you pussies the finger and bombed Syria.

I bet you cowards STILL won't say what we should do about Assad.

The Republicans won't even update or change the AUMF. That's how big a giant pack of pussies they are.

Trump was an enabler of Putin's puppet in Syria until now. The Fake President finally got his fucking idiot ass woken up by reality.

Trump wanted to be Vlad's butt buddy. His BFF. His girlfriend.

What a dipshit.

Kewl.... another G-string meltdown.

We should start a pool to see how long before he gets over his girl losing the election.

:lmao:

Trump was an enabler of Putin's puppet in Syria until now. The Fake President finally got his fucking idiot ass woken up by reality.

Trump wanted to be Vlad's buddy. His BFF. His girlfriend.

What a dipshit.

I thought you said Putin owned Trump?

I was against it then and now....If Obama had acted quick in a limited fashion he too probably wouldnt have drawn much flak.....

No, the pseudocons are pussies. They always waited to see what Obama was going to do, and then opposed it. They always followed Obama's lead.

"I can't tell you what I think until Obama says what he thinks. And then I will be the opposite of that."
This is actually surprising me--I always assumed Republicans were the hawks, since most of the active military folks I know are entrenched Republicans. Yet the stuff I've been reading on here from the deep Right in the past 24 hours is making me sick to my stomach.
Interesting fact, that Republicans aren't the hawks.

Forum List

Back