The Stench Of Hypocrisy

CNN reported it as a Change of Heart for Trumph!

So everything is okay now, right?

It's called being nuanced. You'd rather the man be a rigid ideologue?

After seeing the results of 1400 Syrians with hundreds of children killed by a vicious gas attack under Obama and his Heart remained steel demanding Congress pass a AUMF resolution before any action was taken. Maybe he just didn't care back then.

That's nothing. The UN along with the US oversaw a mass genocide in the Sudan as well and did nothing.

All the UN does is sit around passing resolutions against Israel for building walls or settlements. Seriously, look it up, no other country on earth has been targeted like Israel even though there has been no genocide there.

The real stench of hypocrisy is that the Progs have their panties in a twist that Trump bombed a military target while they ignored Obabble droning civilians.

Trump is a hypocrite but Dims pretending that none exists with Obama or the left is just plain insane.

Obama has done far more militarily without the consent of Congress that Trump has to this point.

It's like Obama banning Muslims from immigration. When he does it, it's cool, when Trump does it, he's a racist.

Congress didn't have the guts to vote then.......they don't have the guts now
No, the pseudocons are pussies. They always waited to see what Obama was going to do, and then opposed it. They always followed Obama's lead.

"I can't tell you what I think until Obama says what he thinks. And then I will be the opposite of that."
This is actually surprising me--I always assumed Republicans were the hawks, since most of the active military folks I know are entrenched Republicans. Yet the stuff I've been reading on here from the deep Right in the past 24 hours is making me sick to my stomach.
Interesting fact, that Republicans aren't the hawks.

Indeed. If you look at history you will find a Dim behind the Oval Office during every war since the Civil war, except for Desert Storm with Bush at the helm.

Dims are the warmongers for the most part
Holy shit. Tell me something. When you parrot the propaganda fed to you, how is it possible that you are this retarded and still able to remember to breathe?

Tell me something, retard. Who was President during the Grenada and Panama invasions?

Who was President during the first Gulf War?

Who was President when the war in Afghanistan started?

Who was President when the war in Iraq started?

Who was President when our intervention in Yemen began?

Congress didn't have the guts to vote then.......they don't have the guts now
No, the pseudocons are pussies. They always waited to see what Obama was going to do, and then opposed it. They always followed Obama's lead.

"I can't tell you what I think until Obama says what he thinks. And then I will be the opposite of that."
This is actually surprising me--I always assumed Republicans were the hawks, since most of the active military folks I know are entrenched Republicans. Yet the stuff I've been reading on here from the deep Right in the past 24 hours is making me sick to my stomach.
Interesting fact, that Republicans aren't the hawks.

Indeed. If you look at history you will find a Dim behind the Oval Office during every war since the Civil war, except for Desert Storm with Bush at the helm.

Dims are the warmongers for the most part
Holy shit. Tell me something. When you parrot the propaganda fed to you, how is it possible that you are this retarded and still able to remember to breathe?

Tell me something, retard. Who was President during the Grenada and Panama invasions?

Who was President during the first Gulf War?

Who was President when the war in Afghanistan started?

Who was President when the war in Iraq started?

Who was President when our intervention in Yemen began?

You win a cookie. Reagan started the invasion of the little island of Grenada and a got involved in Panama. I also failed to mention the war in Afghanistan that Obama railed about only to escalate the war.

Feel free to ignore World war 1, World war 2, Korea, and Vietnam.

And you call me a retard? LMAO!

Man, this is truly bizarre. We have a retard who totally blanked on the Afghanistan and Iraq wars!

You see what I mean about goldfish memories? And you thought I was joking.

Man, this is truly bizarre. We have a retard who totally blanked on the Afghanistan and Iraq wars!

I'm sorry, when was war ever declared with those countries?

Tomorrow Trump may return to being a more isolationist than even the Messiah, and his deep state paranoia may reassert itself, but it's pretty funny watching the Trumpbots spin.

28we60y.jpg

Too late, dipshit. No amount of backpedaling is going to get you out of this one. You showed what an unbelievably stupid parrot you are.

I'm sure you are already getting back in line to be lied to again by your favorite propaganda outlets.

Too late, dipshit. No amount of backpedaling is going to get you out of this one. You showed what an unbelievably stupid parrot you are.

You are the one who is calling Iraq and Afghanistan a war when no war was declared.

The major wars with the most death and destruction are owned by your party, but you are a partisan shill and can never admit that.

The progressive, globalist, surrendering, marxist, spendthrift, racist, stench left the whitehouse with obama.....

You are the one who is calling Iraq and Afghanistan a war when no war was declared.

The major wars with the most death and destruction are owned by your party, but you are a partisan shill and can never admit that.
Just keep on dancing Mr. Only Dems Are Warmongers. :lol:

Too late. You're busted as an idiot parrot.

That whole war in Iraq and thousands of dead American soldiers and many more thousands of wounded warriors thing doesn't count as warmongering, kids.

Nor does that little incident in Afghanistan. The longest war in our history, by the way.

This is the position the dumb parroting retard is trying to backpedal to now. :lol:

Anyone shocked? Anyone awed? I am! This is some impressive willful stupidity we are seeing.

Just keep on dancing Mr. Only Dems Are Warmongers. :lol:

Too late. You're busted as an idiot parrot.

Sorry, I keep forgetting Libya was not a war, my bad.

I also should forget escalating the war in Afghanistan. My bad again.

Can you ever forgive me?

Only "Dims" are warmongers. Oh, man. Just how many pounds of brain damage do you have to have to parrot that horseshit?

"Dims". My god, the irony! :lol:

This is why I start topics like this. So the tards can rush here and show off their gullibility and stupidity. :lol:

It gives them a sense of purpose.

That whole war in Iraq and thousands of dead American soldiers and many more thousands of wounded warriors thing doesn't count as warmongering, kids.

Nor does that little incident in Afghanistan. The longest war in our history, by the way.

This is the position the dumb parroting retard is trying to backpedal to now. :lol:

Anyone shocked? Anyone awed? I am! This is some impressive willful stupidity we are seeing.

It's called the hypocrisy of both parties, not just the GOP dingleberry.

Here is the problem, you build a massive nanny state that you want to control everything domestically but don't want them to get involved internationally?

Dims seem to want big government at home but not abroad as the GOP seems to champion big government abroad but not at home. The insanity of it all is, once you create the Frankenstein do you really think you can tell it what to do once on the loose?

Once you create the Frankenstein, it will wreck havoc at home AND abroad. There is no restraining him.

GOP seems to champion big government abroad but not at home.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh my god, you did it AGAIN!

I knew you got back in line to be lied to again. I just knew it!

Forum List

Back