The Stench Of Hypocrisy

We all remember the last time Syria used chemical weapons on people, in 2013.

And we all remember when Obama said this crossed a red line.

But what the tards don't remember is that Obama was going to bomb Syria, and then the Republicans demanded he get approval from Congress first.

And they don't remember the Republicans then refused to allow the bombing of Syria to even come to a floor vote.

Because they are big, spineless pussies. Back then, I asked the tards many, many times what should be done about Syria and they ran away like the spineless pussies they are, too.

Where are the tards and the Congressional Republicans calling for their morbidly obese naked Emperor to get Congress's approval?

Oh. They are too busy praising the Fake President at the moment.

And what did the Birther-in-Chief have to say about Obama bombing Syria?

Hmmm, let's see...

28we60y.jpg
You hit the nail on the head. Republicans keep wondering why more people aren't patting Trump on the back. They don't get folks are tired of Trump and republicans hypocrisy.

Just a few days a Trump goon said taking out Assad wasn't priority. Now all of a sudden they don't remember that and have grown this sudden compassion for Syrian people because their Messiah said so.

Congress didn't have the guts to vote then.......they don't have the guts now
No, the pseudocons are pussies. They always waited to see what Obama was going to do, and then opposed it. They always followed Obama's lead.

"I can't tell you what I think until Obama says what he thinks. And then I will be the opposite of that."
This is actually surprising me--I always assumed Republicans were the hawks, since most of the active military folks I know are entrenched Republicans. Yet the stuff I've been reading on here from the deep Right in the past 24 hours is making me sick to my stomach.
Interesting fact, that Republicans aren't the hawks.
Yep. That's why I call them pseudocons. They aren't real conservatives, and they aren't real Republicans.

After all, they just elected a New York limousine liberal Democrat.

And it is a modern day miracle Mitch McConnell is able to stand upright, considering he does not have a spine. He is the most cowardly human being alive today.

No, the pseudocons are pussies. They always waited to see what Obama was going to do, and then opposed it. They always followed Obama's lead.

"I can't tell you what I think until Obama says what he thinks. And then I will be the opposite of that."
This is actually surprising me--I always assumed Republicans were the hawks, since most of the active military folks I know are entrenched Republicans. Yet the stuff I've been reading on here from the deep Right in the past 24 hours is making me sick to my stomach.
Yep. That's why I call them pseudocons. They aren't real conservatives, and they aren't real Republicans.

And it is a modern day miracle that Mitch McConnell is able to stand upright without a spine. He is the most cowardly human being alive today.

OP needs a refresher for those three brain cells:

Obama Is Ignoring the Law in Libya, And Congress Doesn't Care

He bombed several other countries without congressional approval.

And it is a modern day miracle that Mitch McConnell is able to stand upright without a spine. He is the most cowardly human being alive today.

It's G. It's OK when Obama does it... or any leftwinger, doesn't matter. G only has a problem with conservatives. Liberals like G get a pass on everything.

Dipshit needs a refresher that Trump was all for the Libyan intervention:

https://buzzfeed-video1.s3.amazonaws.com/video/2016/01/19/FromTheDeskOfDonaldTrump2-28-624x350.mp4

The Birther-in-Chief later lied and tried to claim during the campaign that he had been against the intervention. But he was busted: Another flip-flop: Trump now admits he supported Libya step-in

It's G. It's OK when Obama does it... or any leftwinger, doesn't matter. G only has a problem with conservatives. Liberals like G get a pass on everything.
Your lies and bullshit don't fly, retard. Nice try.

Trump's been caught red-handed being a hypocrite again, and you gullible fucks just sit there and take it. Sad.

CNN reported it as a Change of Heart for Trumph!

So everything is okay now, right?

https://buzzfeed-video1.s3.amazonaws.com/video/2016/01/19/FromTheDeskOfDonaldTrump2-28-624x350.mp4

And the the Birther-in-Chief lied and tried to claim during the campaign that he had been against the intervention. But he was busted: Another flip-flop: Trump now admits he supported Libya step-in

And the the Birther-in-Chief lied and tried to claim during the campaign that he had been against the intervention. But he was busted: Another flip-flop: Trump now admits he supported Libya step-in

Sorry bubba, O dropped those bombs. They all flip flop you idiot.

Your lies and bullshit don't fly, retard. Nice try.

Trump's been caught red-handed being a hypocrite again, and you gullible fucks just sit there and take it. Sad.

Calm down Snowflake. Your girl lost, quit whining like a little baby. If HRC changed her stance you'd be singing her praises for being so nuanced.

It's Okay When Trump Does It!™

The dumb saps just sit there and take Trump faking them out over and over and over.

We all remember the last time Syria used chemical weapons on people, in 2013.

And we all remember when Obama said this crossed a red line.

But what the tards don't remember is that Obama was going to bomb Syria, and then the Republicans demanded he get approval from Congress first.

And they don't remember the Republicans then refused to allow the bombing of Syria to even come to a floor vote.

Because they are big, spineless pussies. Back then, I asked the tards many, many times what should be done about Syria and they ran away like the spineless pussies they are, too.

Where are the tards and the Congressional Republicans calling for their morbidly obese naked Emperor to get Congress's approval?

Oh. They are too busy praising the Fake President at the moment.

And what did the Birther-in-Chief have to say about Obama bombing Syria?

Hmmm, let's see...

28we60y.jpg
Another clueless turd.

Senate committee approves resolution authorizing U.S. strike on Syria

Forum List

Back