🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Stock Market has Declined ever since the Democrats won the House!

This is getting a little weird. Disturbing.

FYI:
A lil' Mary Jane mixed with PCP will help alleviate that as well as providing you with the capacity to understand where the other side is coming from.
I got so much booze for Christmas yesterday that I'm gonna hit it early today.

Seriously, I could open up a fuckin' store.

All good stuff, too, my family and friends know me.

Holy shit.

You are one dumb ass if you think you went anywhere debating me you piece of shit.
Go to the race card. You have nothing here asshole.
Also, are you or are you not acknowledging what the economy did under democrat controlled Congress?
I really cannot tell.
Look at all that deflection. And anger. I love it.

Here's your chance. Educate me on how the CRA was responsible. A few clear and direct questions. I'm sure you'll do great.
  1. How did the CRA force banks to create shit CMOs and CDOs, securities Greenspan admitted he didn't understand?
  2. How did the CRA force Greenspan to refuse to regulate those shit securities as Brooksley Born begged him to?
  3. How did the CRA force the ratings agencies to give these shit securities AAA ratings?
  4. How did the CRA force mortgage companies to knowingly write shit loans, knowing they'd sell them into CMOs and CDOs in hours?
  5. How did the CRA force the banks to SHORT these securities as they were SELLING them to clients?
  6. How did the CRA force John Paulson and GS to create and sell CDOs they structured to fail, sell them, with Paulson making billions?
  7. How did the CRA force AIG to write hundreds of BILLIONS in credit default swaps, with ZERO reserve requirements?
Go ahead. Seven clear and direct questions. Knock it out of the park for us. I'm sure you can. Just provide the areas of the CRA that addresses the above, and we're good.

Listen from 2 minutes or the whole thing .listen to the PRESSURE brought to banks by enforcing LOAN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION.

IT'S NOT FUCKING RUSH LIMBAUGH.

It's your fucking heroes in the clinton administration.

HE REWROTE THE COMMUNITY REINVESTMENT ACT. That is what applied the pressure.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!

Pure bullshit.
The software rejected the applications that were then rubber stamped.
No one was ever audited.
7 CEOs were prosecuted; not one Director.

You are one dumb ass if you think you went anywhere debating me you piece of shit.
Also, are you or are you not acknowledging what the economy did under democrat controlled Congress?
I really cannot tell.

Here's your chance. Educate me on how the CRA was responsible. A few clear and direct questions. I'm sure you'll do great.
  1. How did the CRA force banks to create shit CMOs and CDOs, securities Greenspan admitted he didn't understand?
  2. How did the CRA force Greenspan to refuse to regulate those shit securities as Brooksley Born begged him to?
  3. How did the CRA force the ratings agencies to give these shit securities AAA ratings?
  4. How did the CRA force mortgage companies to knowingly write shit loans, knowing they'd sell them into CMOs and CDOs in hours?
  5. How did the CRA force the banks to SHORT these securities as they were SELLING them to clients?
  6. How did the CRA force John Paulson and GS to create and sell CDOs they structured to fail, sell them, with Paulson making billions?
  7. How did the CRA force AIG to write hundreds of BILLIONS in credit default swaps, with ZERO reserve requirements?
Go ahead. Seven clear and direct questions. Knock it out of the park for us. I'm sure you can. Just provide the areas of the CRA that addresses the above, and we're good.
Ideologues can’t see it.
What the fuck can't I see?
The bad loans were bipartisan.
Everybody made a killing.

I really cannot tell.

Ideologues can’t see it.
And they were off the books immediately, insured by AIG, tossed into shit securities.

Lots of fees, little to no regulation. Pretty predictable.

What did the market do under democrat rule between 2007 to 2010?

Go ahead libs.

Tell me.

Ignoramus, President Bush (a Republican) left the office in Jan 2009.

Dow-Boskin-Op-Ed.jpg
What Did The economy Do From 2007 to 2010.....pelosi and the democrats had power of the House during that time.

Republicans recaptured the House in 2010, the Senate in 2014.

Your little graph does not show what happened from 2007 to 2010, doesn't show it.

You of course blame Buuuuuush for the collapse in 2008. Yet none of you explain who signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act.

None of you fucking care what happened when clinton rewrote the Community Reinvestment Act.

You pathetic ignorant morons.

Idiot, I never pointed a finger at Bush here. What I explain to you ignoramuses is that even your correlations-not-nescessasrily-causations are all fucked up.

During 2009, with full Democrat majority, DOW bounced from 6,700 low to 11,000, so you can take your Democrats-did-itisms and shove up your ass - it's pure nosense (just like your assertion that ACR caused maket wide failure and Great Recession).

I really cannot tell.

Ideologues can’t see it.
The loans were bipartisan. Where did I say they weren't?

I really cannot tell.

Ideologues can’t see it.
You overtly placed blame solely on Democrats.
Do you read what you post?

Ideologues can’t see it.
Go ahead and read post #75. I guess you missed that where I said republicans shared a role.

You denying these losers think the 2008 collapse was bipartisan or all due to Bush?

I never see them acknowledge that democrats were in charge of congress during the collapse.

They only want to say Bush was president. In which case I show how the economy was a bipartisan problem.

Have you seen that G loser acknowledge the LOAN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION yet as displayed and seen by Cuomo?

The Commodity Futures Modernization Act was also bipartisan, signed by clinton. That exempted default swaps from regulation.

How about the repeal of Glass Steagall? That was bipartisan. repealed by clinton.

You think the pressure put on the banks after the Community Reinvestment Act was rewritten contributed?

They say no.

Ideologues can’t see it.
What is Mac loser laughing about? Most partisan poster here.

Ideologues can’t see it.
Go ahead and read post #75. I guess you missed that where I said republicans shared a role.

You denying these losers think the 2008 collapse was bipartisan or all due to Bush?

I never see them acknowledge that democrats were in charge of congress during the collapse.

They only want to say Bush was president. In which case I show how the economy was a bipartisan problem.

Have you seen that G loser acknowledge the LOAN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION yet as displayed and seen by Cuomo?

The Commodity Futures Modernization Act was also bipartisan, signed by clinton. That exempted default swaps from regulation.

How about the repeal of Glass Steagall? That was bipartisan. repealed by clinton.

You think the pressure put on the banks after the Community Reinvestment Act was rewritten contributed?

They say no.
G5000 aka Major Asshole, is on Ignore.

The stock market has declined since September 17.

Not that facts matter.

That's not correct.

Stocks declined in September only to rebound to the highest level the DOW has seen.

If you want to harp on "facts," try using them.

file.png
Is the market up or down since Sept 17?

It's almost as if you think when I say "declined", I mean absolutely straight down with no rallies. Which never happens.

Good gawd, you people.

The market has been declining in DECEMBER. It was UP in September - the OPPOSITE of your ignorant claim.
Since September 17, the market has declined.

Spin it any way you want. Honesty is optional for Trump and his fans.

Be a man and admit when you are wrong.

The market dropped in DECEMBER.

It rose 626 points today. For the moment, it is up for the year - that could change. It rose on the idea that Trump would fire Powell for his disastrous increase in rates last week. Powell is a globalist fool and should go.

They say no.
Yeah, me too. I do admit it was a bipartisan problem, I did admit it in earlier posts.

Where are the libs acknowledging the role of democrats?

Show me who and which post. I have most of them on ignore.

They say no.
Yeah, me too. I do admit it was a bipartisan problem, I did admit it in earlier posts.

Where are the libs acknowledging the role of democrats?

Show me who and which post. I have most of them on ignore.
See my previous post. Read my posts in that topic I linked. I took a lot of trouble to explain the causes of the crash.

I blame EVERYBODY.

Because that is whose fault it was.

You have yet to explain what "pelosi and the democrats" did from 2007 to 2010 to cause the crash.

You have yet to explain the SEVERAL questions about the CRA asked of you.

The stock market has declined since September 17.

Not that facts matter.

That's not correct.

Stocks declined in September only to rebound to the highest level the DOW has seen.

file.png

It's almost as if you think when I say "declined", I mean absolutely straight down with no rallies. Which never happens.

Good gawd, you people.

The market has been declining in DECEMBER. It was UP in September - the OPPOSITE of your ignorant claim.

It rose 626 points today. For the moment, it is up for the year - that could change. It rose on the idea that Trump would fire Powell for his disastrous increase in rates last week. Powell is a globalist fool and should go.
Okay, I admit I was wrong when I said the market declined.

It dropped. It went down. It didn't decline.

There. Maybe in your world that makes sense.

The crash was already baked in by the time the Democrats took control of Congress in January 2007. The fuses of all those bombs inside all those CDOs had been lit for years.

That's not correct.

file.png

Good gawd, you people.

Okay, I admit I was wrong when I said the market declined.

It dropped. It went down. It didn't decline.

There. Maybe in your world that makes sense.

Trend lines are used by business to measure, well trends...

Take a ruler and draw a straight line from the peak of September 17, to December 1.

Again mac, you're attempting to bullshit your way out and there is no rational reason for it.

Forum List

Back