The Story Of The Reverse Racist Judge

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
A judge decided he convicted a man of murder unfairly due to racial bias. His ruling was upheld and the guy gets to stay in jail.

NYC court Racial bias did not lead to conviction - CNN.com

A New York judge has upheld a nearly 15-year-old murder conviction despite a former judge's claim that his own racial bias caused him to wrongly convict the defendant, according to court documents.

I wouldn't call that racism or reverse racism, just a judge who's not fit to be on the bench.

A judge decided he convicted a man of murder unfairly due to racial bias. His ruling was upheld and the guy gets to stay in jail.

NYC court Racial bias did not lead to conviction - CNN.com

A New York judge has upheld a nearly 15-year-old murder conviction despite a former judge's claim that his own racial bias caused him to wrongly convict the defendant, according to court documents.

As he should. He killed a man in a theater with an illegal gun.

I wouldn't call that racism or reverse racism, just a judge who's not fit to be on the bench.

Hey retard. Read the article before you post next time.

I assumed the problem was inherent (and uncorrectable) racism in our judiciary. If it is not, please explain why you posted this article.

I assumed the problem was inherent (and uncorrectable) racism in our judiciary. If it is not, please explain why you posted this article.

Make a correction in your approach and you too can avoid making the wrong assumptions. Ask questions so you have clarity when you post.

I posted the article because I found it an interesting case of possible reverse racism and was interested in seeing the replies to the article. Do you have a list of approved subjects I should follow when posting?

Make a correction in your approach and you too can avoid making the wrong assumptions. Ask questions so you have clarity when you post.

I posted the article because I found it an interesting case of possible reverse racism and was interested in seeing the replies to the article. Do you have a list of approved subjects I should follow when posting?

Sounds like a fancy definition of trolling. People undermine their credibility when they claim no serious purpose to their posts.

Sounds like a fancy definition of trolling. People undermine their credibility when they claim no serious purpose to their posts.
So you are trolling and lying? Where did I claim no purpose to my post?

Last edited:

"I posted the article because I found it an interesting case of possible reverse racism and was interested in seeing the replies to the article." Why did you find it interesting and why were you interested in seeing replies?

P.S. How about a serious response instead of a "clever" retort?

"I posted the article because I found it an interesting case of possible reverse racism and was interested in seeing the replies to the article." Why did you find it interesting and why were you interested in seeing replies?

P.S. How about a serious response instead of a "clever" retort?
Why are you commenting on the OP? Why are you questioning me?

It was a serious response. I cant be blamed for you finding it clever.

reverse racism would mean you show a race, not your own, preferential treatment or consider it to be better

a black guy hating a white guy b/c he's white is racist, not reverse racism

Hey retard. It was a white guy that put him prison.
I do not stand corrected.
You can squat, slither, or run around on all fours. I just corrected you.
no you didn't, not in any reality did you correct me.

I provided a proper definition for reverse racism and then you confirmed that I was correct.

the white judge showed no favoritism to a person of another color since both are white

your idea of reverse racism is fucking ignorant and is not my fault that you learned it from tv and can't unlearn it

reverse racism would mean you show a race, not your own, preferential treatment or consider it to be better

a black guy hating a white guy b/c he's white is racist, not reverse racism

Hey retard. It was a white guy that put him prison.
I do not stand corrected.
You can squat, slither, or run around on all fours. I just corrected you.
no you didn't, not in any reality did you correct me.

I provided a proper definition for reverse racism and then you confirmed that I was correct.

the white judge showed no favoritism to a person of another color since both are white

your idea of reverse racism is fucking ignorant and is not my fault that you learned it from tv and can't unlearn it
You are too ignorant to merit much more of my attention. Only a retard such as yourself would miss that the white judge sent the white guy to prison due to racial bias. Where did you get your diploma? We need to shut that school down.

Forum List

Back