The Straight Line From Woodrow Wilson to Obama.

1. If Liberals/Progressives were capable of understanding irony, they might even chuckle: Woodrow Wilson was a dyed in the wool racist, even more a supporter of segregation and second-class citizenship for blanks than Bill Clinton....

....yet their latest Progressive messiah is Obama, a black man!

Yes....it's funny, but only in the way that Lord Byron meant 'funny:'

"And if I laugh at any mortal thing, 'Tis that I may not weep"

2. And, as is true of all Progressives, to a greater or lesser degree, Woodrow Wilson was a fascist...and made America the first fascist nation:
a. America had the world’s first modern propaganda ministry

b. Political prisoners by the thousands were harassed, beaten, spied upon and thrown in jail for simply expressing private opinions.

c. The national leader accused foreigners and immigrants of injecting treasonous ‘poison’ into the American bloodstream
Newspapers and magazines were closed for criticizing the government.

e. Almost 100,000 government propaganda agents were sent out to whip up support for the regime and the war

f. College professors imposed loyalty oaths on their colleagues

g. Nearly a quarter million ‘goons’ were given legal authority to beat and intimidate ‘slackers’ and dissenters

h. Leading artists and writers dedicated their work to proselytizing for the government.
http://www.ncpa.org/pdfs/Classical_Liberalism_vs_Modern_Liberal_Conservatism.pdf p. 9

3. Barack Obama picked up the torch....or the banner, of fascism, and carries it into the 21st century. To prove this allegation, let's take a look at the treatment of another American....Sharyl Attkisson.

a. "Sharyl Attkisson is a Washington-based CBS News Investigative Correspondent.... Attkisson received an Emmy Award for Outstanding Investigative Journalism for her reporting on "The Business of Congress," which included a "CBS This Morning" undercover investigation into fundraising by Republican freshmen and a "CBS Sunday Morning" examination of Washington lobbying. ... received Emmy nominations for "Benghazi: Dying for Security" and "Green Energy Going Red." ....a Daytime Emmy Award as part of the "CBS Sunday Morning" team's entry for Outstanding Morning Program for "Washington Lobbying: K-Street Behind Closed Doors."

... Attkisson won an Emmy for Outstanding Investigative Journalism for the "Gunwalker: Fast and Furious" story.... Attkisson received the RTNDA Edward R. Murrow Award for Excellence in Investigative Reporting for the same story.

... an Investigative Emmy Award in 2009 for "Outstanding Investigative Reporting of a Business News Story" for her exclusive investigations into TARP and the bank bailout. She received an Investigative Emmy Award in 2002 for "Outstanding Investigative Journalism" for her series of exclusive reports about mismanagement at the Red Cross.

... two Investigative Reporters and Editors (I.R.E.) Finalist awards: "Investigating TARP" in 2009 and "Dangerous Drugs" in 2000; and two Emmy nominations in 2011 for her investigations into Congressional travel and aid to Haiti earthquake victims. She was also part of the CBS News team that received RTNDA-Edward R. Murrow Awards in 2005 and 2008 for Overall Excellence." Sharyl Attkisson

Note carefully that there is no Left or Right slant to Attkisson's reporting.

So....how do Progressives respond when an accomplished journalist investigates inappropriate government policy?
Just as any fascists would.

Coming right up.

lol, I recently discovered none other than Adolph Hitler's opinion of PC and her rants, figuratively speaking of course:

With an enormous expenditure of words, unclear in content or incomprehensible as to meaning, they stammer an endless hodgepodge of phrases purportedly as witty as in reality they are meaningless. Only our decadent metropolitan bohemians can feel at home in this maze of reasoning and cull an 'inner experience' from this dung-heap of literary dadaism, supported by the proverbial modesty of a section of our people who always detect profound wisdom in what is most incomprehensible to them personally.

(A. Hitler, 'Mein Kampf')

...lol, you're welcome.

Each of us quotes from the source we feel closest to.

You, Mein Kampf.

I often quote the Bible.

For example, when I need refer to you....the following,

Romans, 7:17-18

17 So now, no longer am I the one doing it, but sin which dwells in me.

18 For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out.

You should have it monogrammed on all of your overalls.
It would save so much time when folks first meet you.

:lame2:

Actually, most Conservatives call him the Devil.

Funny you should mention that....
...I've been considering an OP on the motivation behind Liberalism/Progressivism....and my chief witness would be Bill's wife's mentor, Saul Alinsky....

“Lest we forget at least an over the shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins - or which is which), the very first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom - Lucifer.”
Saul D. Alinsky, Rules for Radicals: A Pragmatic Primer for Realistic Radicals

His dedication.

The history of liberty is a history of the limitation of governmental power, not the increase of it. – Woodrow Wilson

Forum List

Back