The strange case of Mark Sanford

Oh Maria!

maria.jpg
pretty lady, who is she?

and what does she have to do with this?

Really?

So when NY raised its taxes and Golisano "fled" to Florida, that didn't effect Florida? Is this honestly your claim?
the NY law did not effect FL
dumbass

So the law that caused a billionaire to move to Florida somehow didn't effect Florida?

Are you sure you want to hold this position?
the law had no effect on FL, that why he moved

you are really too fucking stupid

the NY law did not effect FL
dumbass

So the law that caused a billionaire to move to Florida somehow didn't effect Florida?

Retard. The law caused Golisano to move there. Do you think causing a billionare to move to your state is an effect or no?

Retard. The law caused Golisano to move there. Do you think causing a billionare to move to your state is an effect or no?
the law did NOT effect FL or any other state BUT NY
you are too fucking stupid

the law did NOT effect FL or any other state BUT NY
you are too fucking stupid

Way to avoid the question.

Does a billionaire moving into the state have an effect. Yes or no?

Oh really, so should Sanford resign or not?

Yes.
unless he used public money for his trip, i say no
what he does in his private life is just that

while i see him as a scumbag, where is the law that says politicians cant be scumbags?

ATLANTA (Reuters) - South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford, facing pressure to resign over an extramarital affair, said on Thursday he would repay state funds he used for an official trip to Argentina during which he met his mistress.

Embattled South Carolina Governor Sanford to repay trip expenses | U.S. | Reuters

while i see him as a scumbag, where is the law that says politicians cant be scumbags?

ATLANTA (Reuters) - South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford, facing pressure to resign over an extramarital affair, said on Thursday he would repay state funds he used for an official trip to Argentina during which he met his mistress.

Embattled South Carolina Governor Sanford to repay trip expenses | U.S. | Reuters

Then, yes, he should resign for sure.

Last edited:
i don't see why there is any defense for what this guy did. he, allegedly, left the command blank, went south to "end" an an affair.....i mean wtf.....he is not a private citizen. he took the job, not only took it but ran for it.....

ok, that tears it
he should resign

i don't see why there is any defense for what this guy did. he, allegedly, left the command blank, went south to "end" an an affair.....i mean wtf.....he is not a private citizen. he took the job, not only took it but ran for it.....

There really isn't, especially considering he used public funds, which one could interpret as embezzlement.

Forum List

Back