The strange case of Mark Sanford

Yet another canned Dive Can't Sushi Boy Shark Food response.................

Like I said dude....you're becoming a one trick pony.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJanypP7iqA]YouTube - Paul Simon-One Trick Pony[/ame]

Her holier than thou demeanor shows in her policy making and the policies she supports, you're beat son, stay down .......

Her holier than thou demeanor? Wait...I thought we were talking about her hypocrisy? :lol:

Bitch, you couldn't beat a red headed step child if she was tied to a chair.

Well consider yourself an easier target, you've been duckin and dancin the whole time as you just did.......

Except that I didn't. You claimed that Democrats hypocrisy effected their policies. I asked how Boxers hypocrisy did, and you claimed that her beliefs effected her policies (no shit sherlock). Of course her beliefs isn't the same as her hypocrisy. So, as usual, you fail and rather badly at that.

Yeah...I'm an easy target cause I've been ducking and dancing? Way to fail at making an analogy there.

BTW, how many of these HYPOCRITE cap and trade supporters are gonna start flying Southwest airlines to decrease their carbon footprint ? Let's not worry about that though, let's focus on some clown that cheated on his wife. How much you wanna bet Boxer will support this garbage ?.......

stay down pussy ........

If you want to focus on Cap and trade go post in those threads. Here you were screaming and whining like a little bitch because Boxer told someone to call her Senator, saying that somehow that act effects her policies :lol:

and another ABS in need of therapy post

Just because someone disagrees with you, they need therapy?

Why are you such a fascist dive?
you are a dumbfuck
there is a history with ABS that you know NOTHING about
but a moron like you wouldnt begin to understand that
you will support him for the sople reason that he is attacking me
more proof you are a moron

and another ABS in need of therapy post

Just because someone disagrees with you, they need therapy?

Why are you such a fascist dive?
you are a dumbfuck
there is a history with ABS that you know NOTHING about
but a moron like you wouldnt begin to understand that
you will support him for the sople reason that he is attacking me
more proof you are a moron

Fascist

Her holier than thou demeanor? Wait...I thought we were talking about her hypocrisy? :lol:

Bitch, you couldn't beat a red headed step child if she was tied to a chair.

Well consider yourself an easier target, you've been duckin and dancin the whole time as you just did.......

Except that I didn't. You claimed that Democrats hypocrisy effected their policies. I asked how Boxers hypocrisy did, and you claimed that her beliefs effected her policies (no shit sherlock). Of course her beliefs isn't the same as her hypocrisy. So, as usual, you fail and rather badly at that.

Yeah...I'm an easy target cause I've been ducking and dancing? Way to fail at making an analogy there.

BTW, how many of these HYPOCRITE cap and trade supporters are gonna start flying Southwest airlines to decrease their carbon footprint ? Let's not worry about that though, let's focus on some clown that cheated on his wife. How much you wanna bet Boxer will support this garbage ?.......

stay down pussy ........

If you want to focus on Cap and trade go post in those threads. Here you were screaming and whining like a little bitch because Boxer told someone to call her Senator, saying that somehow that act effects her policies :lol:

Screaming and whining ? :rolleyes: you libs are special, when you have nothing, you make something up ! :lol::lol:

Look kid, i've already spelled this out for you at least twice, now whether you lack the intelligence to comprehend or you've drunk too much blue kool aid to understand isn't my problem. So keep clinging to your Boxer is a sooper dooper Senator without an ounce of hypocrisy position, it's working really well for ya....... :eusa_whistle:

stay down pussy ........

Screaming and whining ? :rolleyes: you libs are special, when you have nothing, you make something up ! :lol::lol:

Look kid, i've already spelled this out for you at least twice, now whether you lack the intelligence to comprehend or you've drunk too much blue kool aid to understand isn't my problem. So keep clinging to your Boxer is a sooper dooper Senator without an ounce of hypocrisy position, it's working really well for ya....... :eusa_whistle:

Oh, I understand your point completely. The problem is just that its a complete bunch of horseshit. But then you probably know that already.

I said Boxer was a super Senator with no hypocrisy? Can you link where I said that please?

Oh, I understand your point completely. The problem is just that its a complete bunch of horseshit. But then you probably know that already.

I said Boxer was a super Senator with no hypocrisy? Can you link where I said that please?

I made a list of dem hypocrites back on page 10 or so ( i'm not wasting my time just for you to duck and dodge again ) you specifically defended Pelosi and Boxer.....

Now, post the video of me "screaming and whining" about Boxer disrespecting the General .........:eusa_whistle:

I made a list of dem hypocrites back on page 10 or so ( i'm not wasting my time just for you to duck and dodge again ) you specifically defended Pelosi and Boxer.....

I didn't defend anyone. I pointed out that they it didn't effect their policies. Besides the fact that defending someone on one point doesn't mean one thinks all good thoughts about them. I defended Sanford, even though hes a total bitch.

Now, post the video of me "screaming and whining" about Boxer disrespecting the General .........:eusa_whistle:

Sure, once you post where I said that Boxer was a super senator and not a hypocrite :lol:

I didn't defend anyone. I pointed out that they it didn't effect their policies. Besides the fact that defending someone on one point doesn't mean one thinks all good thoughts about them. I defended Sanford, even though hes a total bitch.

Sure, once you post where I said that Boxer was a super senator and not a hypocrite :lol:

You think all lefty dems are sooper, you don't have to come out and say it, your tireless posts defending them prove it ....:eusa_whistle:

You think all lefty dems are sooper, you don't have to come out and say it, your tireless posts defending them prove it ....:eusa_whistle:

Way to dodge around the fact that your a lying shithead.

Way to keep dodging and ducking without making one valid point you fucking ass clown ......

Way to keep dodging and ducking without making one valid point you fucking ass clown ......

Yeesh, first you claim I said things I didn't say, and now your claiming I didn't say anything. Get your lies straight at least, dumbass.

This is the type of shit that pisses me off.

About an hour after Jenny Sanford talked of her pain and feelings of betrayal, her husband brushed aside any suggestion he might immediately resign, citing the Bible and the story of King David — who continued to lead after sleeping with another man's wife, Bathsheba, having the husband slain, then marrying the widow.

"What I find interesting is the story of David, and the way in which he fell mightily — fell in very, very significant ways, but then picked up the pieces and built from there," Sanford told members of his cabinet in a session called so he could apologize to them in person and tell them the business of government must continue.

AP INTERVIEW: SC 1st lady told gov to stop affair - Yahoo! News

You have gotta be fucking kidding me. He is using a bible to rationalize why he's staying on? Piss off!

If he wants to stay on as governor, then stay on as governor. Don't fucking rationalize because of what King David did in the bible.

This type of shit gives politicians who claim to be Christians a bad name. Well, that and the actual fucking another woman and lying about it to your wife.

BTW, someone who is running for President is banging a campaign worker while his wife has incurable cancer is an utter scumbag. However, his idiocy doesn't carry to his party. Guys like Sanford and Ensign are a big problem for a party whose "brand" is family values.

Hey........isn't Sanford the same idiot that likes to get himself annointed with oil just before swearing in each time?

He's one of those loony Christians that thinks just because they know Yeshua's english name, they can tell everyone else what to do.

You're right Toro, this pisses me off as well, because it's yet another example of a blowhard Christian bastardizing the teachings of Yeshua and the Bible.

Surprised the dumb fucker compared himself to King David. King David is one of them Jews.

Hey........isn't Sanford the same idiot that likes to get himself annointed with oil just before swearing in each time?

He's one of those loony Christians that thinks just because they know Yeshua's english name, they can tell everyone else what to do.

You're right Toro, this pisses me off as well, because it's yet another example of a blowhard Christian bastardizing the teachings of Yeshua and the Bible.

Surprised the dumb fucker compared himself to King David. King David is one of them Jews.

He also sent Bathsheba's husband to the front lines so he could sleep with Bathsheba.

Forum List

Back