The strange case of Mark Sanford

i don't see why there is any defense for what this guy did. he, allegedly, left the command blank, went south to "end" an an affair.....i mean wtf.....he is not a private citizen. he took the job, not only took it but ran for it.....

There really isn't, especially considering he used public funds, which one could interpret as embezzlement.

The reported use of state funds is from an official trip last year, when he reportedly met this woman. I haven't heard any news that this last trip was at state expense.

He did, however, leave his post without proper notice, without contact information. That's the problem. No one could contact him. His cell phone was reportedly unreachable for a few days and there were people that needed to get in touch with the governor, or someone in charge, which demonstrates that he did not set up proper chain of command to handle things while he was gone. He absolutely could have taken a few days. He is allowed to go away. He just has to follow a few rules, not just take off. It's hurricane season for heavens sake. God forbid the national guard was needed or a declaration of emergency.

No, the law seems to be, when Clinton does it, it's ok, but when a conservative republican does that or much less, it isn't.

Thanks for renforcing that you had no point, just typical mud slinging to get off the topic. We are discussing the actions of a SC Governor who abandoned his duties and went MIA for a week, and you bring up Clinton as a reason why his actions were not so bad. Good one! :lol:
actually, if you werent such a hypocrite, you would know that you just said that what Sanford did means he should resign, and what clinton did was also just as bad, but you then deflect and say its not the same
Clinton didn't abandon his job.

Sanford makes policies as well, genius. He is a govenor you know.

Dr Mr. Moonbat,

Sanford cheating on his wife has nothing to do with any political policy. On the other hand for example, ramming the belief of global warming down our throats and creating a stupid energy tax on the basis of beleiving this farce is a very big deal in terms of political policy. Hell, Sanford was AGAINST the stimulus disaster so obviously cheating on his wife has not had any effect on his policy making decisions.

Sincerely,

Mr. Common Sense

So what effect did Boxer have on policy when she asked someone to call her Senator? That was one of your examples of Democrat hypocrisy that was oh so much worse than Sanfords.

Good luck with that :lol:

This is the last one i'm gonna spell out for you, she preaches tolerance, equality, standing up for the little guy, blah blah blah. Yet she can't even show proper respect to a GENERAL who helps provide her with the freedom to be a Senator in the first place. So much for tolerance and equality, sounds more like elitism to me. Her policies fall in line with most other far left California politicians, nuff said......

Jesus christ, you want Chris and Bobo's title pretty bad don't you ..........

Thanks for renforcing that you had no point, just typical mud slinging to get off the topic. We are discussing the actions of a SC Governor who abandoned his duties and went MIA for a week, and you bring up Clinton as a reason why his actions were not so bad. Good one! :lol:
actually, if you werent such a hypocrite, you would know that you just said that what Sanford did means he should resign, and what clinton did was also just as bad, but you then deflect and say its not the same

Clinton never did anything wrong.

Dr Mr. Moonbat,

Sanford cheating on his wife has nothing to do with any political policy. On the other hand for example, ramming the belief of global warming down our throats and creating a stupid energy tax on the basis of beleiving this farce is a very big deal in terms of political policy. Hell, Sanford was AGAINST the stimulus disaster so obviously cheating on his wife has not had any effect on his policy making decisions.

Sincerely,

Mr. Common Sense

So what effect did Boxer have on policy when she asked someone to call her Senator? That was one of your examples of Democrat hypocrisy that was oh so much worse than Sanfords.

This is the last one i'm gonna spell out for you, she preaches tolerance, equality, standing up for the little guy, blah blah blah. Yet she can't even show proper respect to a GENERAL who helps provide her with the freedom to be a Senator in the first place. So much for tolerance and equality, sounds more like elitism to me. Her policies fall in line with most other far left California politicians, nuff said......

And that effects policy how again?

I put it in bold for you Mr. Lakoff .........

Yeah. It doesn't effect policy. Thanks for admitting that.

how could he....monica was giving it

except his family and staff knew
they just werent telling anyone

link?
sorry, i read it in one of the many links that has been posted on this story, but i dont remember and i cant find it in google with all the massive other blog hits talking about it

I still cant seem to find a single source that claims the family and or staff knew where he was all along, are you sure you actually read this?

sorry, i read it in one of the many links that has been posted on this story, but i dont remember and i cant find it in google with all the massive other blog hits talking about it

I still cant seem to find a single source that claims the family and or staff knew where he was all along, are you sure you actually read this?
yes, i wouldnt have said it had i not

So where is this mysterious link? You probably read it in some random blog where the author made an assumption which you bought as fact. Like I stated earlier my problems with him were for his dereliction of duty and his possible use of public funds for the trips. You claimed his staff and family knew, when he himself has stated he misled his staff on his whereabouts.

Prolly some mental issues but really, isn't that his business? Still, it would make me rethink my vote next election if I lived in South Carolina (shudder).

Did you vote for Clinton? He liked the Ladies too.

So where is this mysterious link? You probably read it in some random blog where the author made an assumption which you bought as fact. Like I stated earlier my problems with him were for his dereliction of duty and his possible use of public funds for the trips. You claimed his staff and family knew, when he himself has stated he misled his staff on his whereabouts.

Well even though Dive doesn't trust other peoples links, he'd like you to believe this because, well, he said so :lol:

Her holier than thou demeanor shows in her policy making and the policies she supports, you're beat son, stay down .......

Her holier than thou demeanor? Wait...I thought we were talking about her hypocrisy? :lol:

Bitch, you couldn't beat a red headed step child if she was tied to a chair.

Well even though Dive doesn't trust other peoples links, he'd like you to believe this because, well, he said so :lol:
fuck off moron

fuck off moron

And its me who can't help it? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'll do what I want bitch.

Her holier than thou demeanor shows in her policy making and the policies she supports, you're beat son, stay down .......

Her holier than thou demeanor? Wait...I thought we were talking about her hypocrisy? :lol:

Bitch, you couldn't beat a red headed step child if she was tied to a chair.

Well consider yourself an easier target, you've been duckin and dancin the whole time as you just did.......

BTW, how many of these HYPOCRITE cap and trade supporters are gonna start flying Southwest airlines to decrease their carbon footprint ? Let's not worry about that though, let's focus on some clown that cheated on his wife. How much you wanna bet Boxer will support this garbage ?.......

stay down pussy ........

Last edited:

Forum List

Back