The strange case of Mark Sanford

Then why ask the question in the first place Einstein?

I'll ask whatever questions I like. don't like it? Go fuck yourself.

Your question starts, If Sanford were president, then after Article 15 answers, your reply is but he isnt president.. lol.. oh your hilarious, well you have clearly exposed yourself in this thread.

exposed nothing. I wanted to see what Article would say if they were of equal rank. I got the answer. Then I posted the point that they are not of equal rank. So once again, I will post questions in whatever order I choose, and fuck off if you don't like it.

I'll ask whatever questions I like. don't like it? Go fuck yourself.

Your question starts, If Sanford were president, then after Article 15 answers, your reply is but he isnt president.. lol.. oh your hilarious, well you have clearly exposed yourself in this thread.

exposed nothing. I wanted to see what Article would say if they were of equal rank. I got the answer. Then I posted the point that they are not of equal rank. So once again, I will post questions in whatever order I choose, and fuck off if you don't like it.

Bravo keep up the good work :clap2: :clap2:

Maybe that our national security was put in peril by clinton doing that.

No offense, E, but that's pretty ridiculous.

You don't think the president should be mentally participative when on the phone conducting foreign policy?

You don't think he can get blown and think at the same time? You're a history buff ... you must know the stories about POTUS' being drunk on the job or on pain killers and things of that nature.

Would it be worse in your eyes for a POTUS to get blown on the phone in the Oval Office than it would be for a POTUS to lie saying he was going one place only to leave the country to have a week in the sack with his foreign mistress?

I know which of the evils I think is lesser.

Sorry you are so simple-minded.

Sorry you are so simple-minded.

Oh, good one. By the way you have any more genius hypotheticals to make your point? Because I am sure everyone agrees your point was really starting to slam home. :lol:

Oh Maria!

maria.jpg

No offense, E, but that's pretty ridiculous.

You don't think the president should be mentally participative when on the phone conducting foreign policy?

You don't think he can get blown and think at the same time? You're a history buff ... you must know the stories about POTUS' being drunk on the job or on pain killers and things of that nature.

Would it be worse in your eyes for a POTUS to get blown on the phone in the Oval Office than it would be for a POTUS to lie saying he was going one place only to leave the country to have a week in the sack with his foreign mistress?

I know which of the evils I think is lesser.

I don't think one should make any major decisions while that is happening.
I don't know to what extent pain killers affect decision making.
Alcohol: If bush fell off the wagon, I'd want him thrown out on his ass.

you dumbfuck
that doesnt effect other states
then you wonder why you are seen as a fucking MORON

Really?

So when NY raised its taxes and Golisano "fled" to Florida, that didn't effect Florida? Is this honestly your claim?
the NY law did not effect FL
dumbass

So the law that caused a billionaire to move to Florida somehow didn't effect Florida?

Are you sure you want to hold this position?

Sanford cheated on his wife, zero fucks given, has no effect on you and me at all.

Pelosi and the others i named make policies that have an effect on everyone....

next ?

Sanford makes policies as well, genius. He is a govenor you know.

Dr Mr. Moonbat,

Sanford cheating on his wife has nothing to do with any political policy. On the other hand for example, ramming the belief of global warming down our throats and creating a stupid energy tax on the basis of beleiving this farce is a very big deal in terms of political policy. Hell, Sanford was AGAINST the stimulus disaster so obviously cheating on his wife has not had any effect on his policy making decisions.

Sincerely,

Mr. Common Sense

So what effect did Boxer have on policy when she asked someone to call her Senator? That was one of your examples of Democrat hypocrisy that was oh so much worse than Sanfords.

Good luck with that :lol:

Forum List

Back