The Strategy Necessary For The Left

"FDR’S CONCENTRATION CAMPS WERE A WARNING
Franklin D. Roosevelt’s executive order forcibly removed about 120,000 Japanese Americans, mostly U.S. citizens, from their homes.... They were forcibly removed to 10 concentration camps. The government officially called them “relocation centers,” but Roosevelt himself used the words “concentration camp” in a recommendation as early as 1936, as did a military proposal in 1942. The occupants were kept behind barbed wire, and armed guards kept them from leaving."
FDR’s concentration camps were a warning, not a model

If they're a warning of anything ,they're a warning of what a president Donald Trump might do to Muslim-Americans in the event of a major outbreak of certain hostilities.
You mean radical Islamic terrorism from the Muslim soldiers you democrats let into the country?

Speak English. Stop lying.

Franklin D. Roosevelt’s executive order forcibly removed about 120,000 Japanese Americans, mostly U.S. citizens, from their homes.... They were forcibly removed to 10 concentration camps. The government officially called them “relocation centers,” but Roosevelt himself used the words “concentration camp” in a recommendation as early as 1936, as did a military proposal in 1942. The occupants were kept behind barbed wire, and armed guards kept them from leaving."

If they're a warning of anything ,they're a warning of what a president Donald Trump might do to Muslim-Americans in the event of a major outbreak of certain hostilities.
You mean radical Islamic terrorism from the Muslim soldiers you democrats let into the country?
Democrats let into the country, hmmm, that seems difficult to understand how Bush sr was a democrat..

So sorry.....you aren't allowed to play that dumb:

1. "Immigraton To Swell Muslim Population to 6.2 Million
According to U.S. Census Data, the United States admits roughly 100,000 Muslim immigrants legally each year, representing the fastest growing block of immigration into the United States. Tennessee, in fact, is home to one of the fastest growing immigrant populations in the country, causing thePresident to give a recent speech there in favor of expansive immigration.

This demographic change is entirely the product of legal admissions–that is, it is a formal policy of the federal government adopted by Congress.

Another major source of Middle Eastern immigration into the United States is done through our nation’s refugee program. Every year the United Stated admits 70,000 asylees and refugees.Arabic is the most common language spoken by refugees, and 91.4 percent of refugees from the Middle East are on food stamps.

The importation of Middle Eastern immigrants through the nation’s refugee program hasled to the development of pockets of radicalized communities throughout the United States." Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

2. "Politifact Says Trump Is Right: Hillary Clinton Supports ‘500% Increase in Syrian Refugees"
Politifact: Hillary Clinton for 500% Increase in Syrian Refugees

Democrats let into the country, hmmm, that seems difficult to understand how Bush sr was a democrat..
Go back under your rock.....let the next 8 years of Trump pass you by too....:lol:
I see your picking up insults people throw at you....Should we call you ducktapeman or velcro-boy?

According to U.S. Census Data, the United States admits roughly 100,000 Muslim immigrants legally each year, representing the fastest growing block of immigration into the United States. Tennessee, in fact, is home to one of the fastest growing immigrant populations in the country, causing thePresident to give a recent speech there in favor of expansive immigration.

This demographic change is entirely the product of legal admissions–that is, it is a formal policy of the federal government adopted by Congress.

Another major source of Middle Eastern immigration into the United States is done through our nation’s refugee program. Every year the United Stated admits 70,000 asylees and refugees.Arabic is the most common language spoken by refugees, and 91.4 percent of refugees from the Middle East are on food stamps.

The importation of Middle Eastern immigrants through the nation’s refugee program hasled to the development of pockets of radicalized communities throughout the United States." Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

2. "Politifact Says Trump Is Right: Hillary Clinton Supports ‘500% Increase in Syrian Refugees"
Oh dear Gawd, we must stop this, I mean look at a ll the communist scum we got from the boat people after Nam....

Oh, look, it's going to be another Crazy Political Spice thread where she number points her disjointed crazy for all of us to enjoy and doesn't get the irony when we mock her.

Okay, reality check. While the relocation of Japanese Americans was bad and all, it was MASSIVELY POPULAR at the time when people thought THIS was funny.

Jap_Hunting_License_Cessna_view1.jpg

We had just been attacked, and people were angry and looking for someone to take their anger out on.
Oh look, another proud fascist democrat offering nothing...

I'm always amazed at how many have adopted the pretend-ignorance that they have been tricked into supporting totalitarian interests.

The walk in, eyes open, and vote for collectivization.
Lenin would be proud of them.
So you are a BLM member!!?? They same thing about your type...

When one begins with "So..."there is the implication that what follows is a logical conclusion of the foregoing.
In your case, it is merely another attempt to change the subject.

Of course, I won't allow that....so, I must call you an your stupidity.

Oh dear Gawd, we must stop this, I mean look at a ll the communist scum we got from the boat people after Nam....

How'd you like post #9...?

Couldn't find any way to disagree?

Excellent.

Excellent.
Is there any etiquette and protocol, or is it like ad lib?

I'm always amazed at how many have adopted the pretend-ignorance that they have been tricked into supporting totalitarian interests.

i think it's hilarious that you have such a binary rule of the world.

Here's why people supported FDR's programs. What we were doing before then wasn't working. After FDR we had the greatest prosperity the world had ever known. (Well, if you were white, anyway. It still kind of sucked to not be white.)

Here's how I generally look at things. If the private sector does things better, I'm all for a private sector solution. If the government does things better, I'm for a government solution.

We've tried private sector health care. We have the lowest life expectancy in the industrialized world, the highest level of medical bankruptcy in the world, and an infant mortality rate as bad as some third world nations. All this after spending more money than any other country.

The problem with you Conservatards is when you talk about "Freedom", it usually means the ability of those with money to abuse those of us without money, and tricking us to go along with it by convincing us that people worse off than us want our stuff.

Excellent.

How many times must I chide you on using terms you don't understand???

How can my posts be 'ad lib' when they are documented, linked, and sourced????
ad lib
ˌad ˈlib/
verb
  1. 1.
    speak or perform in public without previously preparing one's words.
    "Charles had to ad lib because he'd forgotten his script"
    synonyms: improvise, extemporize, speak impromptu, play it by ear, make it up as one goes along, wing it
    "halfway through the speech, she started ad libbing"
noun

You appear quite the dunce.

i think it's hilarious that you have such a binary rule of the world.

Here's why people supported FDR's programs. What we were doing before then wasn't working. After FDR we had the greatest prosperity the world had ever known. (Well, if you were white, anyway. It still kind of sucked to not be white.)

Here's how I generally look at things. If the private sector does things better, I'm all for a private sector solution. If the government does things better, I'm for a government solution.

We've tried private sector health care. We have the lowest life expectancy in the industrialized world, the highest level of medical bankruptcy in the world, and an infant mortality rate as bad as some third world nations. All this after spending more money than any other country.

The problem with you Conservatards is when you talk about "Freedom", it usually means the ability of those with money to abuse those of us without money, and tricking us to go along with it by convincing us that people worse off than us want our stuff.

Excellent.

Now...why are you slithering away from it?

I already told you. It was fucking retarded. Just like everything else you write. Also unsourced and probably not what you are presenting it as.

Like that time you claimed Marx called for a Holocaust, and I demonstrated it was a made up quote.

Or the time you said Sanger called black people "Human Weeds", and that turned out to be false, too.

Now, if you had studied at a real university rather than whatever mail order university sent you a fake degree, they'd have told you about sourcing your material.

Excellent.

ad lib
ˌad ˈlib/
verb
  1. 1.
    synonyms: improvise, extemporize, speak impromptu, play it by ear, make it up as one goes along, wing it
noun

So you don't get it?

What are you a foreigner?

It's as plain as the nose on yer face.....Unless you don't have a nose..of a face..

Excellent.

ad lib
ˌad ˈlib/
verb
  1. 1.
noun

So you don't get it?

What are you a foreigner?

It's as plain as the nose on yer face.....Unless you don't have a nose..

You require more remediation???

No prob:

4. It is hardly a quantum leap to go from actions taken by Franklin Roosevelt to those of the East German Communists: both belong to the 'shameful six."

All six of these political agendas lead to the very same outcomes:

Liberals, Communists, Progressives, Socialists, Fascists and Nazis.

All are Leftist, all are totalitarian collectivist agendas.

None brook any deviation from the orders of government; there are no exemptions based on religion, individuality, or even our Constitution.

"Obama in his interview disparages the Constitution as merely "a charter of negative liberties. It says what the states can't do to you. Says what the federal government can't do to you but doesn't say what the federal government or state government must do on your behalf."

... Obama, like many leftists before him, is unhappy with the constraints of our Constitution.
He wants to turn voluntary responsibilities and moral obligations that citizens choose to undertake into so-called affirmative rights. That idea is sugarcoated as "what the government must do on your behalf." But that sort of thinking—that government should do it—is precisely what saps volunteerism and helps explain why both the Obamas' and the Bidens' charitable contributions are so pitiful..

... Obama's idea that government can create new "rights." If Obama believes government can create rights, then that means he thinks governments can also take them away.."
Barack Obama's Poor Understanding of the Constitution

"Obama wishes to scrap the limits placed on government powers because they get in the way of his redistributive schemes."
Blog: Obama 2001: Scrap the Constitution, spread the wealth

Seig Heil!

Forum List

Back