The Streets without Islam

Well, except for the fact that muslim men commit rapes at an alarming rate, and try to blame the immodest attire of the women in the West for their actions.
Is that according to Islam? Are the women in Europe not worthy of a muslim man's self control in not raping them?
I am not aware of the so called "fact" that muslim men are raping at an alarming rate?

I live in America.......so I really don't care about Europe's problems. ..... :cool:

Oh, so you make the statement:
"But where ever muslim people reside, be it Europe, the U.S. or the Middle East.

We build mosques and run our lives and raise our families according to Islam.

That isn't going to change."

But don't care about Europe's problems? Funny, the people you are talking about seem to be one of them.

"In the first seven months of 2013, over 1,000 Swedish women reported being raped by Muslim immigrants in the capital city of Stockholm. Over 300 of those were under the age of 15. The number of rapes is up 16% so far this year compared to 2012 numbers. A large proportion of the increase include rape of young [pre-teen] girls."

from: Rape epidemic in Norway caused by Muslim immigration EuropeNews
"Back in May it was reported that every rape assault in the city of Oslo in the last five years had been committed by a person with a "non-Western” background – a Norwegian euphemism for Muslim. Now it turns out that there have already been twice as many rape assaults in Oslo so far this year as there were in all of 2010."

from: Fjordman Muslim Rape Epidemic in Sweden and Norway - Authorities Look the Other Way
"According to Swedish Radio on Tuesday, statistics from Sweden’s National Council for Crime Prevention show that the number of reported rapes against children is on the rise. The figures have nearly doubled in the last ten years: 467 rapes against children under the age of 15 were reported in 2004 compared with 258 in 1995. Legal proceedings continue this week in a case involving a 13 year old girl from Motala who was said to have been subjected to a group rape by four men. (Note: These four men were Kurdish Muslims, who raped the girl for hours and even took photos of doing so)"

In what way is a woman different from a man, at law?

In what way is a woman different from a man, in the context of human rights?
In Islam men and women have separate social rights, legal rights, duties, and responsibilities.

And we really don't care if the West finds it offensive or disagreeable to their way of thinking. ...... :cool:

Which is why you and your fellow pedophile-worshipers need to be eradicated.

In Islam men and women have separate social rights, legal rights, duties, and responsibilities.

And we really don't care if the West finds it offensive or disagreeable to their way of thinking. ...... :cool:

Yes, I am sure. I guess women have the responsibility to not walk too fast and to burn to death if they don't have their burkas handy. Such a blessing.

Islam is vile and repugnant, it is a male driven and ideology with no freedom or wiggle room for individuality. If we in the west applied the same rules across the board as Muslims, This thread wouldn't exist and Islam would have been bombed, shot, or forced to convert years ago. But here we are, isn't the west so NICE?
Islam is a blessing to all mankind. ...... :cool:

Islam's eradication would be a blessing to all mankind.

Well, except for the fact that muslim men commit rapes at an alarming rate, and try to blame the immodest attire of the women in the West for their actions.
Is that according to Islam? Are the women in Europe not worthy of a muslim man's self control in not raping them?
I am not aware of the so called "fact" that muslim men are raping at an alarming rate?

I live in America.......so I really don't care about Europe's problems. ..... :cool:

"But where ever muslim people reside, be it Europe, the U.S. or the Middle East.

But don't care about Europe's problems? Funny, the people you are talking about seem to be one of them.

"In the first seven months of 2013, over 1,000 Swedish women reported being raped by Muslim immigrants in the capital city of Stockholm. Over 300 of those were under the age of 15. The number of rapes is up 16% so far this year compared to 2012 numbers. A large proportion of the increase include rape of young [pre-teen] girls."

"Back in May it was reported that every rape assault in the city of Oslo in the last five years had been committed by a person with a "non-Western” background – a Norwegian euphemism for Muslim. Now it turns out that there have already been twice as many rape assaults in Oslo so far this year as there were in all of 2010."

from: Fjordman Muslim Rape Epidemic in Sweden and Norway - Authorities Look the Other Way
"According to Swedish Radio on Tuesday, statistics from Sweden’s National Council for Crime Prevention show that the number of reported rapes against children is on the rise. The figures have nearly doubled in the last ten years: 467 rapes against children under the age of 15 were reported in 2004 compared with 258 in 1995. Legal proceedings continue this week in a case involving a 13 year old girl from Motala who was said to have been subjected to a group rape by four men. (Note: These four men were Kurdish Muslims, who raped the girl for hours and even took photos of doing so)"
Don't know anything about it......and really don't care.

I live in the U.S not Europe. ...... :cool:

I don't live in Europe either. But I know enough to do a simple Google search. It gives all sorts of information concerning the crimes by men of the faith you defend.

My comments were not to bring up Europe, but to debunk your statement. Tell me, is raping pre-teen girls what you would call "running your life according to Islam"?

Islam is about control and dominance. Probably the most anti-liberal belief system ever. Male dominated. And a completely contrived ideology this side of the Santa Clause. Why do Liberals defend these jerk wads? It boggles my mind.

If I don't live in Europe either. But I know enough to do a simple Google search. It gives all sorts of information concerning the crimes by men of the faith you defend.
My comments were not to bring up Europe, but to debunk your statement. Tell me, is raping pre-teen girls what you would call "running your life according to Islam"?
Rape is a police matter regardless of the perpetrator.

Hopefully the police are on top of it. ....... :cool:

If I don't live in Europe either. But I know enough to do a simple Google search. It gives all sorts of information concerning the crimes by men of the faith you defend.
Rape is a police matter regardless of the perpetrator.

Hopefully the police are on top of it. ....... :cool:

Yes, one would hope. Since their fellow muslims don't seem concerned.

But it does sort of make your claim about living according to Islam laughable.

Actually, the western nations are heading towards the Dark Ages.

And Islam is their only Hope and Light. ....... :cool:

Hope and light? A group that convinces young men & women to strap explosives to their body and detonate them is what you call "Hope and Light"?

A group that lets young school girls burn to death rather than have their faces be seen is "Hope and Light"?

A group that caused a significant increase in rapes (especially of pre-teen girls) in nations where the immigrate is "Hope and Light"?

LMAO!! Not even close, junior. Not even close.

so you feel no responsibility for the "ummah"?

so you feel no responsibility for the "ummah"?

He only claims the good parts (as he redefines and tweaks).

That isn't very reassuring. We in the west don't care if we offend Muslims either. By the way, define "Infidel" for me. You folks that are anti liberal clitoris cutting male dominating all knowing dogmatic anti free thought religious dogmatist. Is that enough pejorative adverbs for ya?

Forum List

Back