The Streets without Islam

so you feel no responsibility for the "ummah"?
Criminals are not part of the ummah. ..... :cool:

LMAO!!! That is funny.

You won't claim rapists, but you are fine with men who lock school girls in burning buildings. Nice.

You do not HAVE to be a psycho to convert to Islam...but it helps!

Irony: tomorrow, one of the places I am going for work is a liquor store. It is next door to a halal market.

To be fair, I think all three of the monotheistic religions/myths are a sham. Contemporary Islam just appears to be the most barbaric at this point in history.

That isn't very reassuring. We in the west don't care if we offend Muslims either. By the way, define "Infidel" for me. You folks that are anti liberal clitoris cutting male dominating all knowing dogmatic anti free thought religious dogmatist. Is that enough pejorative adverbs for ya?
If you are wanting your clit cut off just say so?

I'm sure it can be arranged. ...... :cool:

Last edited:
You won't claim rapists, but you are fine with men who lock school girls in burning buildings.
Actually, an official inquiry found that most of the girls who died was because of a collapsing staircase and the resulting stampede. And that the religious police didn't arrive until after the girls had already vacated the building.

2002 Mecca girls school fire - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

So says the Wikipedia.

BBC News MIDDLE EAST Saudi police stopped fire rescue
"Saudi Arabia's religious police stopped schoolgirls from leaving a blazing building because they were not wearing correct Islamic dress, according to Saudi newspapers."

Saudi Journalist Religious Police Made 15 School Girls Burn to Death Because They Were Not Wearing Hijabs Video TheBlaze.com
"During an interview that aired on Egyptian Dream2 TV January 10, Saudi journalist Nadin Al-Badir relayed horrific instances of abuse and murder — including forcing over a dozen school girls to perish in a fire because they were not wearing traditional Islamic head coverings — carried out by the country’s religious police or, the “Authority for the Promotion of Virtue.” The journalist also revealed that most of these police are “ex-cons who used to be drug users or drug dealers.”"

15 girls die as zealots drive them into blaze - Telegraph
"A civil defence officer told an Arabic-language newspaper, al-Eqtisadiah, that he saw three members of the religious police "beating young girls to prevent them from leaving the school because they were not wearing the abaya".
He added: "We told them that the situation was very critical and did not allow for such behaviour. But they shouted at us and refused to move away from the gates."

A Tragic Fire Unveils Saudi Arabia s Misogyny - Los Angeles Times
"According to local news reports, when the girls tried to flee the fire without first making sure they were fully covered with their scarves and abayas--the black robes women are required to wear in accordance with Saudi Arabia's interpretation of Islam--religious police beat many of the girls back toward the burning building. They also reportedly kept male would-be rescuers from rushing in to pull students out of the fire because their interpretation of Islam says men may not approach women."

So 4 major news outlets and the numerous witnesses are all lying, and Wiki is your bastion of truth? lmao

That isn't very reassuring. We in the west don't care if we offend Muslims either. By the way, define "Infidel" for me. You folks that are anti liberal clitoris cutting male dominating all knowing dogmatic anti free thought religious dogmatist. Is that enough pejorative adverbs for ya?

I'm sure those who do it (or attempt it) could be found, tried, and sent to a nice prison where they can be someone's bitch.

Western society thinks there is no difference between an man and a woman. Which is why it allows legal rights to queers and transgenders and other mentally ill perverts.

Whereas, muslim culture is based on reality and acknowledges there are fundamental differences between a man and a woman.

Hence there are different rules and punishments for men and women. ..... :cool:

"Muslim culture is based on reality"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Muslim Culture in based on living in the 7th century.

Many years ago, lots of countries treated women like Muslim countries did. But they eventually adapted to modern society and realized that men and women are equal. Muslim countries however did not move forward and still treat women like dogs.

I remember reaading an article recently that Iran added to an already long list university programs that women cannot join.

Sick deluded backwards society

The only reason American men would want an Islamic nation, is seeing BJ Bubba's wife, Nancy pelosi, and Michelle wearing the burka....

Hmmmm!

By good radical Islamists using scalpels, or bad radical Islamists using glass shards?

It is so hard to keep the sides straight these days.

The ratio of women attending university in Iran is the highest in the Middle East at 65% women and 35% men.

So the rulers of Iran are trying to balance the ratio back to 50% for both sexes. ....... :cool:

I think this girl would argue that Islamic countries are neither safe for women, nor are they supportive of female education:

"In early 2009, when she was 11–12, Yousafzai wrote a blog under a pseudonym for the BBC detailing her life under Taliban occupation, their attempts to take control of the valley, and her views on promoting education for girls in the Swat Valley. The following summer, journalist Adam B. Ellick made a New York Times documentary[3] about her life as the Pakistani military intervened in the region, culminating in the Second Battle of Swat. Yousafzai rose in prominence, giving interviews in print and on television, and she was nominated for the International Children's Peace Prize by South African activist Desmond Tutu. On the afternoon of 9 October 2012, Yousafzai boarded her school bus in the northwest Pakistani district of Swat. A gunman asked for her by name, then pointed a pistol at her and fired three shots."

Malala Yousafzai - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

. Why do Liberals defend these jerk wads? It boggles my mind.

Liberals don't.

Unfortunately, there are a great number of leftist useful idiots on the net who get confused with liberals, and these revolting morons give the actual liberals a bad name.

I'd say that what motivates them is a deep sense of self-loathing that has been projected in such a way as to include their entire culture, so they find common ground with the knuckle dragging troglodytes who want to destroy it. In their pathetic little world, doing so makes them feel virtuous.

The ratio of women attending university in Iran is the highest in the Middle East at 65% women and 35% men.

So the rulers of Iran are trying to balance the ratio back to 50% for both sexes. ....... :cool:

Where did you read that? Can you provide a link?

I think this girl would argue that Islamic countries are neither safe for women, nor are they supportive of female education:

"In early 2009, when she was 11–12, Yousafzai wrote a blog under a pseudonym for the BBC detailing her life under Taliban occupation, their attempts to take control of the valley, and her views on promoting education for girls in the Swat Valley. The following summer, journalist Adam B. Ellick made a New York Times documentary[3] about her life as the Pakistani military intervened in the region, culminating in the Second Battle of Swat. Yousafzai rose in prominence, giving interviews in print and on television, and she was nominated for the International Children's Peace Prize by South African activist Desmond Tutu. On the afternoon of 9 October 2012, Yousafzai boarded her school bus in the northwest Pakistani district of Swat. A gunman asked for her by name, then pointed a pistol at her and fired three shots."

Malala Yousafzai - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Sick backward Muslims

Women are far more safer walking in Islamic countries than in Western nations. ...... :cool:
My experience is that it's very easy to get shot were AK47 automatic rifles abound... Mind you here they might very well euthanize a woman for being over 50 and without cash after being robbed by the thieves union of psychiatry...

Forum List

Back